Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (12093 Views)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Where Can I Hire Astro Turf In Lagos? / Is Overtime Payment Taxed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by KingMeezy: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
lolz meezy I see you...I stil dey laugh u in swahili.....I deleted u on bbm and watsapp because u r a scammer!!!I have screenshots of our chat on bbm and watsapp so if u say I scammed u oya answer wat did u pay me 4?did I refuse to offer d service?......u said I shud pay 20k for fixed game now baba who b d real scammer??I have d screenshot bro.see the link to my guy thread www.nairaland.com/2008503/100-rigged-matches na must to buy ur fixed game?all d mumu matche wey u give me yesterday cast self!!lolz meezy try harder.see his page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=274575676065900 hehehe baba get a life my basketball strategy is no scam do ur self a favour check daily for games that end in over time e can never exceeds 5 out of 40

I wasn't the one that paid the money,you are a scam because you said you buy fixed matches of 4 odd,you gave him game only once and the game failed he paid you for one month,check our page if we are not better than you..he doesn't need your service again..check the page and see how many subscribers we have and how they always show their appreciation for the games we give them
Re: . by KingMeezy: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Why have you not refunded his money back if you are not a scam...on our page,if you are not satisfied we refund your money back..go and see our high winning percentage..

Dinamo minsk vs paok 2
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

I wasn't the one that paid the money,you are a scam because you said you buy fixed matches of 4 odd,you gave him game only once and the game failed he paid you for one month,check our page if we are not better than you..he doesn't need your service again..check the page and see how many subscribers we have and how they always show their appreciation for the games we give them
y can't d guy come and speak 4 him self y thru uoga u have notin on me!!!can u show a prove where I told u all this trash u. Saying??or r u saying meezy and king meezy is not d same person?or are denying d fact that the number on that screenshot is not ursbaba I still dey laff u as u dangle in ur own stupidity!!!FVCK U,FVCK UR PAGE!!!only greedy people wud fall for ur stupidity!!!!I have ur picture,phone number and everytin I need to get!
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
Why have you not refunded his money back if you are not a scam...on our page,if you are not satisfied we refund your money back..go and see our high winning percentage..

Dinamo minsk vs paok 2
thank God u accept say na u get d page
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=274575676065900&v=feed&_rdr

If you are interested in real fixed matches plus daily tips for trust
scam beware
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
y can't d guy come and speak 4 him self y thru uoga u have notin on me!!!can u show a prove where I told u all this trash u. Saying??or r u saying meezy and king meezy is not d same person?or are denying d fact that the number on that screenshot is not ursbaba I still dey laff u as u dangle in ur own stupidity!!!FVCK U,FVCK UR PAGE!!!only greedy people wud fall for ur stupidity!!!!I have ur picture,phone number and everytin I need to get!

What else will someone pay you for if not for your service you didn't render,I pity those that will send money to you,we gave you the money before we got our own source for good games and you can't refund the money back....of cause I own the page because I resell fixed matches for other people to benefit,check my records there and you will see you a just a shit talker...we have branch in canada incase you wish to know,I can link you up
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
If you claim to be real,why don't you refund the money,your client isn't satisfied with your service and you can't refund a money someone payed to you...you claim you want to have your own bet company..I will patiently wait for you,in your first week of operation,I will make your company broke,I will give out the big odds to everyone on my page for free on a condition they must stake on your company

1 Like

Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

What else will someone pay you for if not for your service you didn't render,I pity those that will send money to you,we gave you the money before we got our own source for good games and you can't refund the money back....of cause I own the page because I resell fixed matches for other people to benefit,check my records there and you will see you a just a shit talker...we have branch in canada incase you wish to know,I can link you up
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
scam beware

Fans on my page know am not a scam,your opinion doesn't matter
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
If you claim to be real,why don't you refund the money,your client isn't satisfied with your service and you can't refund a money someone payed to you...you claim you want to have your own bet company..I will patiently wait for you,in your first week of operation,I will make your company broke,I will give out the big odds to everyone on my page for free on a condition they must stake on your company
lolz this prove that u r a scam bro once its done na ur number I go first text d link go!!!
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
The money is nothing now but I hate scammers,if you are left you will still do the same thing to someone else so its better to expose you now
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

Fans on my page know am not a scam,your opinion doesn't matter
lolz nob only fans na ac!!!my basketball strategy was given out free of charge because I am not desperate for money!!!I dare u to post one so called fixed game here let's see...na so u mumu open mouth give me 2 games yesterday dey all cast I even as u weda u normal,how champions leaague match go dey fixed u mumu die!!!free advice go test my basketball strategy it works diee!!!
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Haha,I give out a free fixed game to any one that ask me for one...I dare you to give me the link and see what will happen...I don't use local bookie but I will wreck you....but how ill a broke nigga have a bet company ?
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
The money is nothing now but I hate scammers,if you are left you will still do the same thing to someone else so its better to expose you now
she u said no b u I scam,so who b d person??no forget say I get our chat history!!!all this ur mumu lies won't help u!!
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
Haha,I give out a free fixed game to any one that ask me for one...I dare you to give me the link and see what will happen...I don't use local bookie but I will wreck you....but how ill a broke nigga have a bet company ?
lolz baba I hold pass ur papa no joke!!!if ur mumu fixed game is so sure sell ur papa hux play am make u turn millionaira!!!olodo
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
lolz nob only fans na ac!!!my basketball strategy was given out free of charge because I am not desperate for money!!!I dare u to post one so called fixed game here let's see...na so u mumu open mouth give me 2 games yesterday dey all cast I even as u weda u normal,how champions leaague match go dey fixed u mumu die!!!free advice go test my basketball strategy it works diee!!!

Playing over 0.5 in soccer is better than yours,bet 100k to win 105k...what a useless trick,the odd doesn't worth d risk...in any bet,the worst should be stake 100 and get another 100 as gain...

Out of 300 matches on livescore,you can predict one of 1.70 atleast..your 4games equals 1.13 rubbish
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
lolz baba I hold pass ur papa no joke!!!if ur mumu fixed game is so sure sell ur papa hux play am make u turn millionaira!!!olodo

Scammer claiming rich and you are playing game of 1.13 odd
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

Playing over 0.5 in soccer is better than yours,bet 100k to win 105k...what a useless trick,the odd doesn't worth d risk...in any bet,the worst should be stake 100 and get another 100 as gain...

Out of 300 matches on livescore,you can predict one of 1.70 atleast..your 4games equals 1.13 rubbish
u r a greedy bastard that's y!!!its saver to play no overtime than play over 0.5 see ur mumu brain dats y bookies eat u like fool!!!is it not beta to collect 500naira daily than lose daily mumu use ur head greed wud make u broke!!!and vip subscription

Monthly sure Daily tips
Odds:3.00-7.00
Price:#5,000

fixed ticket
Odd:27-33
Price:#20,000 per game
Game type: 1/2 or 2/1

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=274575676065900

Thank me later[/quote]pure scam!!!
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:

Nothing is 100% sure in football,my games are 95% anything can happen
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
u r a greedy bastard that's y!!!its saver to play no overtime than play over 0.5 see ur mumu brain dats y bookies eat u like fool!!!is it not beta to collect 500naira daily than lose daily mumu use ur head greed wud make u broke!!!and vip subscription

Monthly sure Daily tips
Odds:3.00-7.00
Price:#5,000

fixed ticket
Odd:27-33
Price:#20,000 per game
Game type: 1/2 or 2/1

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=274575676065900

Thank me laterpure scam!!!

Astro,write that scam on my facebook page and see what other people will tell you
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

Ask any army around your area and ask for general bright mr man..upload your best win ever and let me upload mine...no need to talk much!
pontless and senseless
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

Astro,write that scam on my facebook page and see what other people will tell you
see this fool,u tink am dull like u??I don't need pple to tell me its scam everyone knows its trash!!!u don get plenty usernames dey comment say e make sense,baba tie "L" round ur neck!!!if truely it is real u no need advert na people go market u!!!
Re: . by KingMeezy: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
see this fool,u tink am dull like u??I don't need pple to tell me its scam everyone knows its trash!!!u don get plenty usernames dey comment say e make sense,baba tie "L" round ur neck!!!if truely it is real u no need advert na people go market u!!!

Why you marketing yours ? You don't even reason,why are you not giving what someone paid you for ? If you can't render a service for what someone paid you for then you are a scam
Re: . by KingMeezy: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:

How will I have plenty usernames,its only a fake person that will think like that..accept you are a scammer,you don't have any game and claim you have games...just refund the money back or remain a scammer
Re: . by KingMeezy: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have a fixed game for 29:11:14
Odd: above 24(depends on your bet house)
Price: 200euro(100€ before and 100€ after)
Safe:100%

The above price is only before and after for first time only

For those that don't believe,I will post my winning ticket from bet-at-home after the match with a stake of 100€

The game will arrive to all subscribers before 11hrs on saturday to enable the both parties settle

100% Rigged Matches
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
I have a fixed game for 29:11:14
Odd: above 24(depends on your bet house)
Price: 200euro(100€ before and 100€ after)
Safe:100%

The above price is only before and after for first time only

For those that don't believe,I will post my winning ticket from bet-at-home after the match with a stake of 100€

The game will arrive to all subscribers before 11hrs on saturday to enable the both parties settle

100% Rigged Matches
I tink is time I report you to the moderators this nonesense gat to stop!!!
Re: . by KingMeezy: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
YBNSCEO:
I tink is time I report you to the moderators this nonesense gat to stop!!!

Go ahead...I will still post my winning ticket for you to see you are a boy to the men
Re: . by KingMeezy: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Just tell me one reason you are still holding the money ?
Re: . by KingMeezy: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
My tip for today here ended as won bet

Dinamo misk vs paok
Tip: 2
Re: . by KingMeezy: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:
My tip for today here ended as won bet

Dinamo misk vs paok
Tip: 2
Odd:2.40

Who now is the boss ?
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

Odd:2.40

Who now is the boss ?
see this slowpoke I knw wat u want attention abi??guess wat i won't answer u again!!!so keep fooling urself
Re: . by KingMeezy: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
You know the truth,my game won with bigger odd than yours..so I wonder who is now the scam...fake dawg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy / Entire Computer Village Shut Down Over Tax / BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.