Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? (910 Views)

The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / Why Do NL Guys Always View Ladies Profile Immediately They See Them comment / Facebook Will Soon Share Users’ Phone Numbers And Addresses With 3rd Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by osile2012: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2014
[size=15pt]I have noticed the way people give out Number and pins on this forum and sometimes it becomes so annoying . You ask a simple question like "how do i create a Thread on NL "? Before you know it people are already giving out their numbers and pins, asking you to call them or whatsapp. Is this phone madness or what ? Just thinking aloud. [/size]
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
But no be ur number them give out naa..shuoo
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by Princecalm(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2014
I think mostly males and it simply because they want to hook up with someone.
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by briantext(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Are you jealous
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by osile2012: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2014
SuperMartins:
But no be ur number them give out naa..shuoo

[size=15pt]I know u are one of them .[/size]
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by Gooci(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Princecalm:
I think mostly males and it simply because they want to hook up with someone.
hook up more like get hooked with her by arrow or nails embarassed
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by osile2012: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2014
briantext:
Are you jealous

[size=15pt]Nope, just that the site wont be informative anymore, since you have to call someone before they share info with you on the forum .[/size]
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2014
osile2012:

[size=15pt]I know u are one of them .[/size]
Sorry,I don't do such..
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by Evina(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
It is called networking smiley
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by briantext(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
osile2012:

[size=15pt]Nope, just that the site wont be informative anymore, since you have to call someone before they share info with you on the forum .[/size]
That's true sha but some informations can't be given out on a faceless forum like nairaland
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by Princecalm(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Gooci:

hook up more like get hooked with her by arrow or nails embarassed
that should be for you to figure out.
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by holyboss: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
If u ask me, who I go ask?
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by abdulaz: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2014
There are some information that warrant ban from the mods when posted on NL. Now you know cool
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by godsamist: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Osile again check your conscience,if you have a clean mind you have nothing to fear and also check out your motives of been in this forum..Great scammers don't ever or afraid of leaving traces..Judge ye!
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by osile2012: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
godsamist:
Osile again check your conscience,if you have a clean mind you have nothing to fear and also check out your motives of been in this forum..Great scammers don't ever or afraid of leaving traces..Judge ye!
[size=15pt]So u r a great scammer? [/size]
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by godsamist: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Look at kettle calling pot black...If you are not a scammer why been afraid..Chop and clean hand boi
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by osile2012: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
godsamist:
Look at kettle calling pot black...If you are not a scammer why been afraid..Chop and clean hand boi

[size=15pt]I am afraid of being scammed by ur type . grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? by godsamist: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2014
People should be wary of you..Those who suspect others should themselves be suspected.
Check why you wrote this post,simply i displayed my gsm no: and your grid went wild..Stop crying it's my no: not yours.Repent from your evil ways now before it's too Late!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Moderators / When You Can't Find Your ATM / Do People Still Fall For This.{screen Shot}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.