Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? (786 Views)

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / Is It True That Nigerians Is The Biggest Scammers In Africa And World / Nigerian Nurses Beware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? by DickDastardly(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
I have always heard this from guys that most nurses have insatiable libido. That they and doctors do a lot of things behind closed blue curtains wink. They are even said to go as far as seducing male patients. And they cheat a lot on their husbands too.
How true is this? Anyone with true life experience should fill us in on their sexperience with this loose nurses!
Re: Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? by briantext(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Source undecided
Re: Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? by DickDastardly(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2014
briantext:
Source undecided
My regular Beer Palour grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? by briantext(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2014
DickDastardly:

Lwkmd
They are drunk.... But the drunk never lies

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2014
DickDastardly:

lol! in my area we call it 'house of assembly' grin if you want to know what Jonathan ate for breakfast today just enter the beer palour,
Re: Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2014
I don't know abt been loose but they make great bed partners..

(1) (Reply)

Landlady Kills Tenant Over N200 In Lagos(See Photos) / I Cant Save Nairaland Pictures On My Phone? / How Is The Night Of Christmas Eve In Your States/location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.