Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) (8138 Views)

Photos From Anita Okoye's Birthday Dinner / Photos: Paul And Anita Okoye's Son Step Out In Style / Anita Okoye Vs Lola Okoye! Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2014
That is Anita and Lola, beautiful wives of the Okoye. They attended the Kinabuti Dare to Dream event in Lagos last night. The beautiful wives looked breathtaking. See the photos below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-QSRNpFHjeM8/VG3_4l4KxGI/AAAAAAABZ28/2Etl1xWXvZg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5UkcmEx8fPo/VG4AVUju8YI/AAAAAAABZ3E/s622rZyWcfM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More photos at www.yemisis blog.com

2 Likes

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Princecalm(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2014
I was expecting to see their pictures at the event.

1 Like

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by walexGodson(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Den try
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
breath taking you say,i didn't lose a single breath while going through the pictures.

19 Likes

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Anita smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Choi
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Maxcollins042:
breath taking you say,i didn't lose a single breath while going through the pictures.

You are too blunt
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Richiy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
This Anita has an angelic beauty.. kiss kiss

I have never seen Lola wearing a full toothed smile...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by mekzybling(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Richiy:

you can say dt again...sometimes i just beg God 2 gimme plenty moni so dt i can marry a gurl with such beauty...
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
They look good.Anita is so unique

1 Like

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by shaggy007(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Richiy:

Shey If she shine her 32 now, you go talk say she too dey shine her 32.
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by lyntiffany(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
I love and admire Lola so much( pls am not a leeee) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Richiy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
shaggy007:

Shey If she shine her 32 now, you go talk say she too dey shine her 32.

Am just saying what I noticed o.
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Richiy(f): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
mekzybling:
you can say dt again...sometimes i just beg God 2 gimme plenty moni so dt i can marry a gurl with such beauty...

Sometimes you don't even need too much money sef. Just good eyes and right attitude.
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Lordabas: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2014

Did they school in France? grin
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
post=28245777:
That is Anita and Lola, beautiful wives of the Okoye. They attended the Kinabuti Dare to Dream event in Lagos last night. The beautiful wives looked breathtaking. See the photos below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-QSRNpFHjeM8/VG3_4l4KxGI/AAAAAAABZ28/2Etl1xWXvZg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5UkcmEx8fPo/VG4AVUju8YI/AAAAAAABZ3E/s622rZyWcfM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More photos at www.yemisis blog.com
mtchwwwwwwww
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

Did they school in France? grin
nah they school in zimbabwe.
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Ariyke: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
They both look lovely
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by priscaoge(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=14pt]Two beautiful Nwunyedi kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Freshtomato(f): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
lyntiffany:
I love and admire Lola so much( pls am not a leeee) cheesy

Are you sure? grin

@topic
They look really cute

1 Like

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by lyntiffany(f): 12:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Freshtomato:

Are you sure? grin

@topic
They look really cute
grin grin grin yes am sure dearie.

1 Like

Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Anita is cute sha
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Big4wig(m): 2:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Bitchx take picture, e no fine, u come dey claim say 'beauty is from within' .... Why u no take X-ray?
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Davidovinci(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2014
See Lola eyes......mammy water package.
I just d trip....
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by ItsAnderson: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2014
chai
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
ItsAnderson:
chai
Diaris God o
Re: Lola And Anita Okoye Attended An Event Together, They Are So Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

"My Life As A Female Bodybuilder" / Yemi Alade Releases Sexy Pictures While Bathing (see Photos) / I'm 18 And Pregnant For Tuface, He Disvirgined Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.