Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users (1033 Views)

Features To Enjoy While Creating A Video Tutorials / Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? / Features To Expect In Wordpress 4.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Recently we know paypal gave access to Nigerians to register and use their services and in the first month, almost 10,000 users account was registered by Africa's most populous nation (Nigeria).

Since this development thousands of dollars have been spent by Nigeria via paypal in which I personal have done almost $2,000 if not above.

Paypal has placed limits on what we can do with the accounts we opened. We can only spend money and surprisingly cannot created invoices, buy buttons or even receive money into our paypal account.

Paypal, Nigeria has the leading economy in Africa with very fast growing online merchant operations in which Jumia, Konga and Dealdey are some top players just to mention a few with daily turn overs that runs into millions of Naira.

This is just to mention few among many other business opportunities that will increase profitability for you also at the long run.

1. We Nigerians have the biggest marketforce in African with an estimation of 60 million internet users and not just the population.
2. We have credible banks that will be willing to transact business with you on behalf of your customers.
3. We have the merchants that will also be willing to make use of your credible services to increase their business frontlines.
We are requesting for the complete activation of all features on our paypal accounts.

We are thankful Dan Schulman (PAYPAL CEO) for finally brining Paypal to Nigeria but we still have so much business we can do with paypal than merely spending money alone.

Nigerians are requesting for the full features.

Yours Sincerely
Concerned Nigerians

by Olajide Neye

www.change.org/p/paypal-paypal-ceo-dan-schulman-rupert-keeley-paypal-s-vice-president-for-the-emea-region-paypal-release-full-paypal-features-to-nigerian-paypal-users
Re: PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
very good one

i have 2 usa account limited. all in the name of VPN!!!!
Re: PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users by yahmis(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Am using PayPal USA no any cheats bypass or VPN and no limitations am in Bauchi Nigeria.

Call me to get yours ready
Re: PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users by wakes: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
yahmis:
Am using PayPal USA no any cheats bypass or VPN and no limitations am in Bauchi Nigeria.

Call me to get yours ready
Really?
Re: PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users by timotew: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
If it is up to me I will say paypal should not release the full feature yet, why? If you have been able to visit paypal forum and see what our fellow Nigerians has done VIA paypal you will cry for some victims. It not that am not suffering from the limitation too but am just being human. Some Nigerians are so heartless sorry to say. Am a Nigeria I believe if it will take me self discipline to leave a bad habit it worth it. I went through hell before paypal verify me but if am the CEO of paypal I will do worse .
Am still battling with AMAZON verification but no matter what happen I will never lie or deny my country during Registration. I believe it a process we will have to go through. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: PAYPAL Release Full Paypal Features To Nigerian Paypal Users by MrKIZITO(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nice one...

(1) (Reply)

For The Webmaster Of Nairaland. / Web/internet Entrepreneurship Workshop And Empowerment Training In Lagos / Email Marketing For Nigerian Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.