Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead (50091 Views)

Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead / Kirk Anthony Of Smooth FM Is Dead / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by lightuplightup: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
I remember how he was feeling so bad on air 2 weeks ago about Myles monroe's death who was his personal friend.He never knew that his turn will be in two weeks from that day

4 Likes

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Isiterere(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
RIP
Sharing life issues with Chaz B is the only program I listened to on Rhythm FM Monday to Friday; program full of wisdom and encouragement.

Every time the clock is ticking; who knows who the next person is ?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by LEERICIST(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMG!!!!!! I screamed when I saw this topic.. My sis introduced me to the show just recently and I loved him immediately.. I wonder how she'd react when she sees this.
May his soul Rest In Peace sad
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by djdeafearz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Don't know him buh R.I.P Chaz B
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by waks1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is so sad i tell you. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Mrfils(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
I once yabbed my guys for spending time listening to dis guy analyse other people's lives until I listened and heard d sincerity in his voice and joy he derives from helping others...

Well, U did ur own...

RIP Chaz

2 Likes

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by LoreTemi: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Gosh! I feel like crying.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by talk2riel: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
"Sorry I have to leave the studio because of health issues"
Those were his last words yesterday on sharing life issues with chaz B.
Rest In Peace
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by smartigo: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rest in peace Chaz B. You will fondly be missed.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Xphantom(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
See his profile: http:///fpbuN
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by protonz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
wow!!! he was really a great OAP! ...i may not know many oaps but chaz b I know.
rip!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by ikescope: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
R.I.P 2 a great man that graced d air- ways cry

Inspirator..confidant & in all a wise man
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by babysmart(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
talk2riel:
"Sorry I have to leave the studio because of health issues"
Those were his last words yesterday on sharing life issues with chaz B.
Rest In Peace
oh God...I was jst about to ask if he came on air yesterday cos i didnt tune in for d show...was stephen or chike with him den? Did he really sound disturbed?
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by atasteve: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Whao!!! ChazB. Rip.
What a life, he lived to help others.
Prepare to meet thy God. Life is a passing phase. Are you prepared for your works to be reviewed by the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMG! Sharing life issues with Chaz B is the only show I listen to on the radio. On my way home from work everyday, I listen to him teach and inspire people. This man exuded humility, integrity and sagacity. He was wisdom personified. Like someone earlier mentioned, when he spoke, you would think you were listening to an ordained priest. I can't believe he's gone. I thought my eyes were tricking me when I saw the news on Silverbird.

RIP Chaz B. You will be missed by us whom your words inspired.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Kimoni: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rest in peace Chaz B. You fought the good fight and died empty.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Boss13: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
this news cannot be true. I last listened to him on thursday and I believed on tuesday when his daughter, monalisa, called the studio surprisingly was a hallmark for me. They share a remarkable bond, one I would love to share with my family. It is still a shock to believe this. A huge shock. Wow. I would be tuning in my radio on monday with the belief of hearing his voice and disregarding this news. whah

3 Likes

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by atasteve: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
May God uphold ChazB's wife and Monalisa at this difficult time in Jesus name.
My brother, you will be greatly missed but thank God because you lived for your saviour Jesus Christ.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by lanregidi: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
I sensed it immediately when he begged his fellow colleague (Chika & Steven with the PH) to excuse him, he said he wanted to go home and rest saying he was feeling not too well...

I Love that man,,,he so much inspires me every day ever since I started listening to him 2011.....

I just hope am dreaming,,,,

R.I.P Beloved.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
woah!! i can't believe this he came on air yesterday with the coscharis motors airing their promo on ford cars.
Well am waiting for a reliable source.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by 40dogzz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
If u wake up everyday thank God, even is u ar poor. I never missed his programe on radio, he has been touching lives. The good die quick. Chaz b was taking about his pator friend that died in bahamas, on sharing life issues last two weeks not knowing his trun is around. He wanted to host a free food show in Aj city. This life sha..... R.i.p my good friend.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
And he was just talking about how he spoke with Dr. miles Munroe a few weeks back and was noticeably shocked by his death. Oh my, Oh my! Chaz u continue to be an inspiration even in death. Such a gentle spirit. R.I.P man! So sad.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wow chaz b dead shocked this really sad, i followed his show from ifm 92.3 to rythm fm, wow.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by ududolls: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
i'm dazed n short of words!..nigeria and d world has lost a great man!he wuz an embodiment of wisdom,kindness...he wuz a teacher,preacher,leader,counselor,adviser n even a philanthropist! R.I.P CHAZB..WE 'LL MISS U! U TOUCHED LIVES!! May God accept ur soul n give ur family d strength n fortitude to bear dis heavy lost *sobs*
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by babysmart(f): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Boss13:
this news cannot be true. I last listened to him on thursday and I believed on tuesday when his daughter, monalisa, called the studio surprisingly was a hallmark for me. They share a remarkable bond, one I would love to share with my family. It is still a shock to believe this. A huge shock. Wow. I would be tuning in my radio on monday with the belief of hearing his voice and disregarding this news. whah
ah,my brother,i jst checked nd its unbelievably true o. Its so so so sad, i always dreamed of calling on d show to speak with him bt nw he is really gone.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by williaam(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
So sad; I pray God grants the family the strength to move on. R.I.P
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by phantom(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
this life na just rubbish.....na wa o! chaz b of all people
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by KIDorazulume(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Damn! This is unbelievable

Our very own dear Chaz B. Rest in Peace.

Guy touched so many lives through his program
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by diphi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
R I P chaz B till we all meet to sing the grand Amen.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by theunusualmoon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thebrightest:
Wetin concern me? mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Maya2pretty(f): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
I cant stop cryin, Uncle Chaz is gone, so many times I felt encouraged and appreciated by listening to u

GOD KNOWS BEST cry
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by myemails245: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
may his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.