Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead (50089 Views)

Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead / Kirk Anthony Of Smooth FM Is Dead / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by MarkSole: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Phemox: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
CHAzB....Yu_av_touched_so_many_lives_on_earth...RIP..
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by snthesis(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
yuzedo:
Service to the living...

Honor to our dead.

Glory lasts forever, Chaz B. Well done!

----this shall be our watchword
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by owen706: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
The news came to me as a shock, I have been listening to the wonderful advice Charles Bruce has been giving to his audience for the past three years and I can't imagine he's gone. Earlier on last week, I could remember his daughter calling the show, I felt the connection of a loving father. We all know that death is inevitable but his kind heart and generosity would forever remain in our hearts. Rest in peace Chaz B, and may the good Lord grant you eternal rest and your family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss...
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by slim14(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
RIP
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by TMILewin: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
I never take interest to any programme my parent listened to on radio but when it came to sharing life issues I knew there was always something of value to learn. I saw ChazB as an epitome of wisdom.most of my frnds see me nd say am different this nt because am inteligent or whatsoever it simply because I came across great people like this man of wisdom. Rip ChazB
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Tymax(m): 1:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Goodbye Chaz B.... Great man.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nelrulez(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Is it the same Chaz B who anchors sharing life issues with Chaz B? Finding it very hard to believe.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by amaechijay: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Hian! Rhythm 93.7 again

I have not recovered from Tokpe Brown and ... I think there was someone else

What is happening?
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by shafanik: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Ahhh!!!... Chaz B dead?

Always followed him when he was with Inspiration Fm... Na wa o.

Not recovered from Myles Munro's death.. now its Chaz B? !!!!!!

Unfortunate thing is that no one can replace him in his program (sharing life's issue)

sad.. so sad... sad sad sad sad

RIP Chaz. cry cry
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Dauduagba: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Allah will take good care of your family .Amen.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
I can't just believe that Chaz B is not right @ the Studio while I listen to "Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B"
Adieu Mentor. Rest well Bro. Though you are not here again but the good works you did lingers on.

Uncle Stephen with the PH, Chyke Onya, ride on. The show isn't ending not NOW!
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Uncle Chyke just cleared the air that Chaz B did not die as a result of any kidney complications as rumoured. He said Chaz B had stomach upset and was taken to the hospital almost immediately on Friday and died on Sat.

Can't still fathom it all but the God whom you served diligently knows it all.

Rest on Chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by luvmijeje(f): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
I am just reading about it now. Wow! That voice..... That mystic presence... That aura. Chaz, you are one in a million. May God grant your family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss cry
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Whobedatte(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
shafanik:
Ahhh!!!... Chaz B dead?

Always followed him when he was with Inspiration Fm... Na wa o.

Not recovered from Myles Munro's death.. now its Chaz B? !!!!!!

Unfortunate thing is that no one can replace him in his program (sharing life's issue)

sad.. so sad... sad sad sad sad
Chike will do the job including stephen with the PH. They anchored 2day show.
RIP Chaz. cry cry
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Whobedatte(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Amhappy:
Am so sad right now. What will happen to feed the hungry program @Ajegunle. Tears.... I listen to Chaz B as if my life depends on it. I missed him when i left Lagos in 2011 during his time @inspiration fm. His coming to Rythm was a blessing to me as i can then listen to him from PH. I remember his recent chat with Monolisa on radio. Thought he has been healed of this kidney issues. But then he added Chike Onyia and Stephen with a ph to be part of the family. Will miss you great teacher,uncle and pastor. You were an inspiration to me and to many. I. love you but God loves you more. Am glad you died in Christ. RIP. May God console ur wife,Mona and your entire family.
. PH and jos has the highest callers to his show. Being ff him since he was still @92.3fm. Lets pray God endowns Chike and the PH guy the sagacity to steer the program on
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by christy05: 4:20am On Nov 25, 2014
I feel so sad to hear dis bad news.chaz b was such a good man.he touched so many lives with his numerous words of widom, he always knew what to say to the griefed and troubled heart.he was indeed endowed with a very rare talent nd gift.his strong love 4 christ was just overwhelming.his great impact cannot be easily 4gotten cos he'll 4eva rremain in our heart.how I wish I met him yle he was alive to let him know hw much of a blessin he was to me and many odas.may God continue to bless and keep family and entire household. sleep on in the bossom of the Lord..you will surely be greatly missed by all.rest in perfect peace.CHAZ B.

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by spicy007(f): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
You know, Chaz B happens to be one of those people you never get to meet but who make strong and positive impact in your life.
i remember as far back as 2008, before i got my first ride, when Inspiration FM just started, Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B was one of the first programs that caught my attention. Then i used to hitch a ride with my boss and that program used to keep us company in Lagos traffic on the way home and we'll continue the discussion well after the program has ended and it would be the opening topic for the next morning in the office. I used to wonder how such a man could carry people's burdens on, encourage and pray for them and still carry on with normal life, even when he naturally had problems of his own.
From his program came Being Real with Aunt Landa and even when he moved to Rhythm FM, Sharing Life Issues still continued on Inspiration FM.
I first saw him at Inspiration Praise Jam in 2011 and i remember having the distinct impression that the man belonged on a pulpit not in a radio cubicle.
When he had the kidney transplant, there was overwhelming support from his audience when he came back. There was even a thanksgiving party held in his honour. That must have moved any man to tears. Unfortunately, i couldn't be a part of it but i was so glad he came out alive, considering that his wife was the donor and he had a 4 year old daughter.

Thank God for that man.
I am proud to say mine was one of the lives you touched.

You will be fondly rememberd by your taglines:
- Welcome to the City of Lah-Gos!
- Guard your heart will all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.
- If each one would reach and each one would teach one, what a much better life this would be
- Show Love, Just Because!

I hear his Benevolence Baskets are still in place at Inspiration FM and people still drop items there for the less priviledged.
God bless you Chaz.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by mindtricks: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
spicy007:
You know, Chaz B happens to be one of those people you never get to meet but who make strong and positive impact in your life.
i remember as far back as 2008, before i got my first ride, when Inspiration FM just started, Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B was one of the first programs that caught my attention. Then i used to hitch a ride with my boss and that program used to keep us company in Lagos traffic on the way home and we'll continue the discussion well after the program has ended and it would be the opening topic for the next morning in the office. I used to wonder how such a man could carry people's burdens on, encourage and pray for them and still carry on with normal life, even when he naturally had problems of his own.
From his program came Being Real with Aunt Landa and even when he moved to Rhythm FM, Sharing Life Issues still continued on Inspiration FM.
I first saw him at Inspiration Praise Jam in 2011 and i remember having the distinct impression that the man belonged on a pulpit not in a radio cubicle.
When he had the kidney transplant, there was overwhelming support from his audience when he came back. There was even a thanksgiving party held in his honour. That must have moved any man to tears. Unfortunately, i couldn't be a part of it but i was so glad he came out alive, considering that his wife was the donor and he had a 4 year old daughter.

Thank God for that man.
I am proud to say mine was one of the lives you touched.

You will be fondly rememberd by your taglines:
- Welcome to the City of Lah-Gos!
- Guard your heart will all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.
- If each one would reach and each one would teach one, what a much better life this would be

I hear his Benevolence Baskets are still in place at Inspiration FM and people still drop items there for the less priviledged.
God bless you Chaz.

Guard your heart will all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.

What more can I say,am in tears now cos of you Chaz B! . . . .
Sunset @ dawn!!!
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by soso4real: 4:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Chaz B, may Almighty God accept your soul in His dwelling place, Amen.

You'll always be remembered on the Chaz B Show in Rhythm Network (93.7 or 94.7), Monday to Friday by 5:30pm to 6:55pm, which you've left for us to REACH ONE AND TEACH ONE FOR OUR NATION, NIGERIA, TO BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL TO LIVE IN.

Charles aka Sopaks
(Yenagoa, Bayelsa State).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.