Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? (753 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? by estellinas(f): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why do we find a high percentage of people cheating ?Its almost like its hard to find a relationship where one of them is not cheating or has not cheated.But what is really the cause of this?
A poll conducted by The Huffington post discovered that people who fake orgasms have a high tendency to cheat Also......Finish reading here http://..com
Re: People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? by stan241(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Regarding "heavenly feeling" i think its in relationships where one spouse has no clue what he/she is doing in bed hence the fake screaming and shouting....if its a lady it might be cus she doesnt want to hurt her man's ego...
Re: People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? by estellinas(f): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2014
yeah
Re: People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2014
Yeah, i would say its true.
Women fake org*sm so as not to hurt their partner's feeling most especially and sometimes when d s*x is boring, they do it to save themselves the torture.
The cheating comes in because they start looking elsewhere for the real satisfaction and when they get it, they can hardly stop. Some men are just well skilled in that area than others.
Re: People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Yeah
Re: People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? by stan241(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yea some men are just naturally that good that's why a lady should never compare the intimacy of her exes with her present bae...its a recipe for disaster in a relationship

(1) (Reply)

jj / Stupid Things Ladies Do In The Name Of Love / How To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.