Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc (1770 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Cheapest Fees? / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? / Which University Do U Think It's Easier To Gain Admission To In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
I want to start and complete my MSc as soon as possible so I would like to know which school will be best. And also if any school's form is currently on sale.

I'll appreciate input from those that have completed theirs, those presently doing theirs and students of those schools. Thank you.
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by NnaNna4(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Considering MSc in Purchasing n Supply
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Christine01(f): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jakeattah:
I want to start and complete my MSc as soon as possible so I would like to know which school will be best. And also if any school's form is currently on sale.

I'll appreciate input from those that have completed theirs, those presently doing theirs and students of those schools. Thank you.

Hi,
I'm currently a masters student in UI. I'm in my third semester. I think the school of choice depends on the course you want to study.

If you want a school where you can complete your programme at the stipulated time, then Unilorin is your best bet.

But I will advice you do some proper research on your intended course in the various schools before you settle for one.
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Christine01:

Hi,
I'm currently a masters student in UI. I'm in my third semester. I think the school of choice depends on the course you want to study.

If you want a school where you can complete your programme at the stipulated time, then Unilorin is your best bet.

But I will advice you do some proper research on your intended course in the various schools before you settle for one.

thanks a lot.... I actually applied to unilorin during their last intake.

finished the whole internet stuff but wasn't able to go for the exams. I'm regretting now.

looking for a school as gud as that, and won't delay me.
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
NnaNna4:
Considering MSc in Purchasing n Supply

where do u have in mind
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Christine01(f): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Jakeattah:

thanks a lot.... I actually applied to unilorin during their last intake.

finished the whole internet stuff but wasn't able to go for the exams. I'm regretting now.

looking for a school as gud as that, and won't delay me.

Sorry about missing the exams. You either wait till next year when the sales of forms will resume again or you look for an alternative. I think most schools have closed sale of forms.

BTW, what course do you want to be a master of? grin
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Christine01:

Sorry about missing the exams. You either wait till next year when the sales of forms will resume again or you look for an alternative. I think most schools have closed sale of forms.

cheesy
Christine01:

that's true.... I really messed up, all the schools I wanted closed applications early this month. I'm now confused

I want to master Biochemistry cheesy

and which are u mastering?
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Rhymeyjohn: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Many first generation university have already sold postgraduate forms for 2014/15 session.
If you need to make up your mind concerning Nigeria's fasters masters programme, see this info at http://postgraduatenigeria.com/2014/06/nigerian-universities-with-fastest.html

For up-to-date info about postgraduate study in Nigeria, visit
http:///4teh2C
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rhymeyjohn:
Many first generation university have already sold postgraduate forms for 2014/15 session.
If you need to make up your mind concerning Nigeria's fasters masters programme, see this info at http://postgraduatenigeria..com/2014/06/nigerian-universities-with-fastest.html

For up-to-date info about postgraduate study in Nigeria, visit
http:///4teh2C

thanks a lot.... will check them
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Christine01(f): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Jakeattah:
cheesy

that's true.... I really messed up, all the schools I wanted closed applications early this month. I'm now confused

I want to master Biochemistry cheesy

and which are u mastering?

Biochemistry.
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 3:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Christine01:

Biochemistry.

wow, That's nice.... wish u all the best
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Elthugnificent(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jakeattah:

wow, That's nice.... wish u all the best
Seem you later finally decided to settle for unimaid..

Will send you a pm to make some inquiries if you don't mind.
Re: Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc by Jakeattah(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Seem you later finally decided to settle for unimaid..

Will send you a pm to make some inquiries if you don't mind.
Yeah I did unfortunately,
That is alright...

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Top 50 Grammer And Meaning / 3 Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write Mock UTME / IPPIS: We Will Protect University Autonomy With Our Blood – ASUU Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.