Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly (67444 Views)

Anambra Police Release Radio Biafra Director’s Supporters - Punch / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by davitogreat(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go and read the things our heroes Mandela and Martin Luther King did to get us where we are today.

dont ever compare these trash to Mandela and Martin Luther king.

You think these law makers give 2 Zap.s about you?

They are all there to line their pockets. After all our house of reps and senators are some of the highest paid in the world with nothing to show for it.

If they cared then they would have pushed for the passing of the much anticipated PIB Bill. This is a bill that will revolutionize the oil industry and employ many Nigerians. A bill that will break the monopoly the IOC's have had in the Nigerian oil and gas sector for decades and will further promote local content in the oil and gas industry. This bill will also set funds for the development of communities in the Niger delta. Yet these stupid lawmakers have been stalling it.

If they cared they would have pushed for the passing of other bills like the local content policy for construction, aviation and telecommunication.

If they cared they would pass the much awaited Health Insurance Bill which will help to improve the lives of the citizenry.

If they cared these idiots would have lowered their salaries, but instead they are looking for a way to further increase their already enormous salaries and benefits.

Again never compare these trash to Mandela and Martin Luther King.

13 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by twinskenny(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
we are in a big mess
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by beamed: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bullshit ! All are sick. The rot always and will always start from the head. The head is really sick.
Must you gain access by force ?
What if one of them slumps and die in the process ? Can even see one panting ?
Shame mehn ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by bamosagie(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you surprised or don't know how unlearned the Nigerian Police Force is? The stand-up comedian, Gandoki, called them village boys.

Why you wan put Gandoki for trouble nau?
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by anonimi: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go and read the things our heroes Mandela and Martin Luther King did to get us where we are today.

Thankfully someone UNLIKE General Muhammadu Buhari was the president of South Africa and the US otherwise they would not even have had the possibility of expressing themselves in the press media as there would be Decree 4 under which journalists are locked up on flimsy excuses.
Journalists like Nduka Irabor, ex-Guardian =>

God forbid that we have such a DICTATOR come back to DEPRIVE us of our BASIC human rights of being informed freely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Built2last:
Police must be given some credit for their decorum that day. The Nigerian police we know would have wasted lives and do their investigation and write their report and implement it.

Right from the days of Adam and Eve, fence climbing is trespassing, the school i attended in France, if you climb fence, you are expelled...

Hit like if you schooled in france but cant speak french. Or you simply agree its a trespass.

Shame on our dishonourable members.
PDP and APC..

dem neva burn their papa well oh. You think to be house of reps is beans. My guy dat was the best dey cld do. The memebers of the house are the true elected people
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by bamosagie(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
ademony:

and who cares...since the SouthWest is the most peaceful part of Nigeria since 1999... You call the Rascals, I call them Progressives

Ok o! progressively rascal.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Realist2: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=BiHung post=28250063] Public Announcement!

When they carry GeJ's campaign rice come your dormot:
Trash!

1. Collect am, say thank you

2. Check expiry date to sure say e never expire.

3. Chop am well well

4. drink ice water join...na energy for election day.

5. On February 14, vote for the man wey no get money to bribe you...the man wey no steal your money.

6. Vote BUHARI ... Na the man wey sabi d job
Buhari can't rule this country.period!
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by adconline(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
The executive is drunk on power! "To whom the gods want destroy; they would first nuke their common sense"

2 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by drnoel: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
duni04:

Oga stop spreading lies, before one ignorant or illiterate TAN member comes and quotes you. There is no such court order. Stop it!

dont worry one is coming
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Elan83(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
dodoro:
I will not stop saying that Jonathan is a monumental disgrace. He does not have the clout and wisdom to preside over Nigeria. I feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
if i ce u i shal beat u 2death, mrk my words,, okpo!

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by arent88(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Marvin67:
I will never commend an act of indiscipline. What is wrong is wrong. Two wrongs can't make one right. Those reps showed a great deal of indiscipline to the world, and I wonder why people commend them. The police was also wrong in their act and I feel the IG of police should be questioned (David Mark has already summoned him).
Howcome no one is considering that the senate president was also delayed by the police for about an hour before he was eventually allowed in? Howcome some people fail to realise that the reps shut out were both from the pdp and apc? Will the pdp shut out it's own members if it had plans to impeach Tambuwal on that day? Is it right for members of the house of reps to shout at, abuse, and even assault the Senate president ?
My fellow nairalanders, don't allow party affiliation cloud our sense of judgement. Let's judge based on facts. The police was wrong, the lawmakers were wrong, and we can't say it was an order from the presidency because there are no facts backing that.
clap for urself. U realy tried so hard to sound neutral.u ar tellin us theres no evidence to show that the president sent those police men right.so mr neutral tell us who else had the powers to deploy them.pej abi na seriaki dickson deploy them.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
davitogreat:

dont ever compare these trash to Mandela and Martin Luther king.

You think these law makers give 2 Zap.s about you?

They are all there to line their pockets. After all our house of reps and senators are some of the highest paid in the world with nothing to show for it.

If they cared then they would have pushed for the passing of the much anticipated PIB Bill. This is a bill that will revolutionize the oil industry and employ many Nigerians. A bill that will break the monopoly the IOC's have had in the Nigerian oil and gas sector for decades and will further promote local content in the oil and gas industry. This bill will also set funds for the development of communities in the Niger delta. Yet these stupid lawmakers have been stalling it.

If they cared they would have pushed for the passing of other bills like the local content policy for construction, aviation and telecommunication.

If they cared they would pass the much awaited Health Insurance Bill which will help to improve the lives of the citizenry.

If they cared these idiots would have lowered their salaries, but instead they are looking for a way to further increase their already enormous salaries and benefits.

Again never compare these trash to Mandela and Martin Luther King.
Whatever cause they fought for, i see similar methods, if in their minds they fought for their pockets, in reality they fought to defend the house of Assembly. All that matters to me AT THE MOMENT.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by femmy2010(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
May God help Nigeria
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
The kind of status we would be updating on social
media (BBM, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) if we
were in the times of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses,
etc:
Princess: Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into
a pillar of salt! # shaking
B'jayB: Just chilling in 1st class at Noah's ark, the
view here is fantastic. But this Lions keep staring at
me. # weird
Damiflex: Chilling with Moses by Mt Sinai... Miracles
be going down here. # miraclethings
Kemikollz: Eve and hubby got banished. O, they ate
the forbidden fruit. I mean who does that? # smh
Jacob's status: Can't believe I served her father for
14 years just to get her... Luv u Rachel.
# TinsWeDo4Love
Pweetykemi: Some people are so cruel! Cain, how
could you kill your own brother? # RIPAbel. Your
brother is # dorowicked
One of Jesus' disciples post: What a long day...
Walking and preaching the gospel. Now hanging out
with Jesus and chilling with my brothers. This guys
are funny... LLP! (Laffin Like Pharaoh)
Isaac: Damn, dad nearly sacrificed me! ... Lolz
# selfiewithram
The two thieves beside Jesus be like: Chilling with
the king of d Jews! # calvarythingz
Horlayhemmi Swagilicious: Can't believe Elisha just
allowed bears to eat up those children!
# Likeseriously ?
flex*Samson*fist*: The chick sold me out... I'm
going to bring the roof down on this party!
# doroAngry
Kevin D Finest: Judas did what That bro ain't
loyal. #smh#
Dejavu: Jesus just turned water to wine, I go drink
away my sorrow... # doroshayo #
Jason Stackhouse: This pharaoh na baaad guy!!!!
Crossing the # redsea on point... # doroEscape

2 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
anonimi:

Thankfully someone UNLIKE General Muhammadu Buhari was the president of South Africa and the US otherwise they would not even have had the possibility of expressing themselves in the press media as there would be Decree 4 under which journalists are locked up on flimsy excuses.

God forbid that we have such a DICTATOR come back to DEPRIVE us of our BASIC human rights of being informed freely.
You only made a fool of yourself, go and read how they "allowed" Mandela express himself.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
lexie234:
D house of rep member attempting 2 slap david mark, 4got that david mark is a retired naval officer, and on a level ground is no match for him. See aw david mark just shoved him out, out of pity....David mark is d only wise politician in Nigeria so far..my 1kobo.
He is a retired army officer, not naval.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by synergycom19: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
What worries me is there Violent dispositions,taking into cognisance the role played by violence in our elections. Nigeria has no future with this crop of Animals parading as Humans,am so ashamed of being a Nigeria with this class of worthlessness. This is what Fela of blessed memory called "Animal in human skin"

3 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
All I could do is shake my head in pity for our great country Nigeria after seeing the video in Youtube. What a shame!

Shame on PDP, Shame on APC, Shame on GEJ and Shame on David Mark who has lost total respect for himself cause if he is a truly leader of the Senate, no one won't dare abuse the House of Senate ground not to mention turn the place into a market square. A whole were all laws in Nigeria are being enacted.

Nawa ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Marvin67: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

So u mean d police and sss could be mobilized against the number four citizen without the presidency? R u high on something cheap?
bamosagie:

The police could be mobilized against the number former number four citizen without the president knowing.
It can be arranged by the opposition (within & outside PDP) to discredit the president before an election.
In the game of politics, anything goes.
All is fair in love ans war, politics is all about love and war.

NB: I am not putting the blame on any party but stating the obvious, anybody could have stage managed the event and also the presiding events just to gain sympathy.
Marvin67:

I usually comment on nairaland without quoting people, and if when I quote, I NEVER make derogatory statements. I wonder why you're quick to add something derogatory to your post. Please don't try to start a war of words with me, because I won't even continue or respond to you.
Now to your question. Yes it is possible for the IG of police to do what he did without consulting the president. The police is an institution and the IG doesn't have to inform the president before he makes every move, are you aware that the Vice president summoned the IG on friday? Do you think the PDP can carry out a plan without the knowledge of the senate president? Read punch newspaper of friday and you'd realise that even the senate president was delayed for up to one hour before he was eventually granted entry. Now watch this video and you'd realise that speaker and his entourage didn't last up to 15mins outside before they took laws into their hands.
Once again, as I said earlier, I'm not saying the president wasn't a part of what transpired, I'm just saying I don't have any fact to back his involvement in the issue.
if you quote me again, please don't use any derogatory term. We are gentle nairalanders, and not gate-scaling, or abusive representatives.
Bobbysworld28:

So u mean d police and sss could be mobilized against the number four citizen without the presidency? R u high on something cheap?
bamosagie:

The police could be mobilized against the number former number four citizen without the president knowing.
It can be arranged by the opposition (within & outside PDP) to discredit the president before an election.
In the game of politics, anything goes.
All is fair in love ans war, politics is all about love and war.

NB: I am not putting the blame on any party but stating the obvious, anybody could have stage managed the event and also the presiding events just to gain sympathy.
Thank you pointing out the same thing I'm trying to make him understand. Nigerians have to be very careful how we draw conclusions on political matters. I say this because in politics people can go to any length to get sympathy. Maybe the presidency was involved, but there are no facts linking the presidency to what happened. If you have facts, please let me know.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by bamosagie(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Whatever cause they fought for, i see similar methods, if in their minds they fought for their pockets, in reality they fought to defend the house of Assembly. All that matters to me AT THE MOMENT.

Kindly allow me to differ, Martin Luther championed the non violent, non confrontational movement. Nelson Mandela was also a student of the same school of thought. they were civilized in all their dealings, peaceful and articulate in registering their point.
Not jumping fence and acting in violent and confrontational manner.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by anonimi: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

You only made a fool of yourself, go and read how they "allowed" Mandela express himself.

Thanks for NOT denying what I said about freedom-denying, blood-sucking Dracula Buhari.

[img]http://bartleby.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dracula_02.jpg[/img]
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
So, please tell me.

Are these people LAW MAKERS ?

Why do we call them HONORABLES ?

If I go to my office, and the gate is lucked, I will NOT shake my gate. I will not climb over the fence. I will NOT insult policemen.

Today, I give up on the Aminu Tambuwal, he wanted to eat his cake and have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
lexie234:
D house of rep member attempting 2 slap david mark, 4got that david mark is a retired naval officer, and on a level ground is no match for him. See aw david mark just shoved him out, out of pity....David mark is d only wise politician in Nigeria so far..my 1kobo.
very matured in his speech and actions. Can't Jonathan learn from him.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
bamosagie:

Why you wan put Gandoki for trouble nau?
He was just doing his comedy.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
bamosagie:

Kindly allow me to differ, Martin Luther championed the non violent, non confrontational movement. Nelson Mandela was also a student of the same school of thought. they were civilized in all their dealings, peaceful and articulate in registering their point.
Not jumping fence and acting violent and confrontational manner.
First of all how is jumping the fence to your elected office violent?

Secondly did i hear you say Mandela and peaceful? Mandela was only removed from US terrorism list in the late 90s.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elan83:
shame on ur linage! U vllg Rascal!
Foolish TANoid zombie, stop spamming my mentions with your TANkid idiocy or i'll lay a curse on you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Akainzo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
duni04:

In truth jonathan was out of the country when it happened. Even if Jonathan was around I don't think he would have had the liver to give that kind of order to the police. Someone took advantage of his absence and ordered the police to wreck havoc at the NASS complex on Thursday. I suspect mama peace or the Vice President.

It amazes me that people now lie brazenly just to support GEJ and even the government has now taken lying as a form of official statement.

At the bolded, is Aso Rock now situated outside the country since Jonathan was in the villa celebrating his 57th birthday on that same day with Bayelsa State governor in attendance. My guy, take sofly dey lie o, or are you eyeing Okupe's job?

3 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for NOT denying what I said about freedom-denying, blood-sucking Dracula Buhari.

[img]http://bartleby.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dracula_02.jpg[/img]
Thanks for not denying that you made a fool of yourself

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
[author=bamosagie post=28254994]

Not jumping fence and acting in violent and confrontational manner.[/quote]
You react to your opponent in way that affect him, not in a conventional way. I'm sure your expectation was for Tambuwal and other to leave immediately they met the gate open, so that Ihedioha and others that had earlier gained access could impeach him in the Ekiti style.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by arsetalks(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
If this video is not an evidence why the IG who is in charge of the police should go I do not know how much more evidence we need.

1. What's the police doing at the national assembly?

2. Is there any law that permits the police to stop the law makers from conducting their elective duties?

3. Why was no one arrested if as the police would want us to believe thugs were brought into the assembly.

4. What is GEJ doing about this lawlessness or his silence as a result of the fact that he sent them?

5. If GEJ sent the police, isn't that contempt of court order? Seeing a case is in court.

3 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by duni04(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Akainzo:

It amazes me that people now lie brazenly just to support GEJ and even the government has now taken lying as a form of official statement.

At the bolded, is Aso Rock now situated outside the country since Jonathan was in the villa celebrating his 57th birthday on that same day with Bayelsa State governor in attendance. My guy, take sofly dey lie o, or are you eyeing Okupe's job?
I hate Jonathan angry But truly he was in London when it happened. He celebrated his bday in the morning and left for London shortly afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.