Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly (67443 Views)

Anambra Police Release Radio Biafra Director’s Supporters - Punch / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
does3:
Trust me u guys u wont want to vote buhari in,d guy has his mission to turn Nigeria into a muslim country and to bring in sharia which mean deny ur religion(christianity) or die i dnt hope u will like dat even if are a muslim,and i wonder why u keep claiming u a muslim when u guys keep usin force,it like a religion to enslave.ur vote can prevent dis
You can relocate to South Sudan when he becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by chamboy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
theChiefPriest:
Shame on the PDP
Shame on Jonathan
Shame on all TANoids!
Bro it's nt PdP Vs apc tin.... Many PdP reps supports Tambuwal. Majority of the house members wants Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by ladynice: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
BiHung:
Public Announcement!

When they carry GeJ's campaign rice come your dormot:

1. Collect am, say thank you

2. Check expiry date to sure say e never expire.

3. Chop am well well

4. drink ice water join...na energy for election day.

5. On February 14, vote for the man wey no get money to bribe you...the man wey no steal your money.

6. Vote BUHARI ... Na the man wey sabi d job

I pity u
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by chamboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
This video just made me love Tambuwal more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by chamboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
ladynice:

I pity u
we pity ur daftness

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by chamboy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
duni04:

In truth jonathan was out of the country when it happened. Even if Jonathan was around I don't think he would have had the liver to give that kind of order to the police. Someone took advantage of his absence and ordered the police to wreck havoc at the NASS complex on Thursday. I suspect mama peace or the Vice President.
me n u knws Mama Peace is the president n jonathan is the first lady

2 Likes

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by ogene007: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
I expect the arrest of Tambuwal and his horde of thugs who we unfortunately have allowed to represent themselves in the name of representing the people.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
drnoel:

janjaweeding is bad 4 ur health. Relax b4 u burst a gasket

Idiot...why don't u tell us when any court ordered him to vacate his seat as the speaker.
Get get a life....or better still, go hang yourself. You should be walking on this earth.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

Imagine d british police blocking d MPs.
Imagine 7 being greater than 19.
Imagine the british PM using police to intimidate opponents.

U c d above scenarios? This is a dog-eat-dog country. So they were in order!

Imagine the british MPs holding their meeting at 10 downing street, if nigeria splits everyone contributed.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Akinsnaira: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
A man that can go to this extent to witch-hunt opposition just because he is so power drunk and desperate to remain in power, some Igbos will still claim he is innocent of boko haram ravaging the north presently. Boko haram is just one of gej's political calculations to disenfranchise the people (north) he hates so much and believe can massively vote him out of power notwithstanding their political affiliation (APC or PDP).

This man is on a mission, and that mission portends national disunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by ajayiopy: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
It is very illegal to be law abiding in a state at lawlessness
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

:ATTENTION ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS...

"INFO GETTING TO US IS THAT THE PEOPLES DESPERATE PARTY IS TAKING ITS ATTACK ON OPPOSITION TO A NEW LEVEL.
WORD IS OUT THERE ON THE STREET,
WE NEED TO GET GMB INTO A SAFE-SECURE LOCATION FOR THE ELECTION OF 2015..
AS THEY WILL SOON RESORT TO ASSA..S....N. VERY SOON"

"HE THAT HATH AN EAR LET HIM HEAR"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Marvin67: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Life is truly a funny place..

Look at how those Rep's members were assaulting the Nigerian Police and the Police kept their cool..

The scene where the Car was trying to run over the Police officer was really interesting.. All I kept thinking to myself was; How would that scene had played out if those were Nigerian students or regular citizens.. I am sure that at that point, shots would have been fired.. if not on the car, in the air.

But seeing as it's big men protesting, the police went by the books. When the occupy Nigeria protest happened, someone was shot and killed.. When the Lekki toll protest happened, someone got shot.. When the Chibok protest in Abuja happened, the Police opened fire.. When students protest, shots are also fired.. But here we are with reps attacking officers with cars and even shoving them aside and nobody got merked.. grin

The Police needs to remember that they are part of the lowest cared for in our society and that when the citizens protest, their interests are also covered..

I really wish the youths can come together in our society and wrestle power from these charlatans we call leaders.. what's the point of fighting the Police!? Shouldn't they be law abiding? Shouldn't they have used other non aggressive means of going at this? If it were other regular Nigerians that acted in that mannner, these reps would have called them animals..

Most of those reps should be arrested and charged in accordance with the law.. otherwise, let's throw out the police and run shiit on our own terms..

I am truly ashamed..

You're ashamed while I'm scared. The statement made by Amaechi that if the elections are rigged his party would not go to court but would form an alternative government and wait to see what would happen falls in line with what we saw on thursday. Those men did what they did with the mindset of "let whatever thing that would happen happen". If everyone takes laws into their hands that way, then I fear for the country.
I still stand my ground that the police was wrong and the IGP should be questioned, but the lawmakers were also wrong. What's wrong is wrong no matter how we paint it.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by samento: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Built2last:
Police must be given some credit for their decorum that day. The Nigerian police we know would have wasted lives and do their investigation and write their report and implement it.

Right from the days of Adam and Eve, fence climbing is trespassing, the school i attended in France, if you climb fence, you are expelled...

Hit like if you schooled in france but cant speak french. Or you simply agree its a trespass.

Shame on our dishonourable members.
PDP and APC..
write all this you've writting in french.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Hussaini709: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Boss13:
The rep member asked an important question at the end of the clip - What is the problem with Jonathan?

The president is allowing his ambition becloud his judgement.
Jona has failed period. Its so unfortunate fr d IGP he wl be used as a scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by mickyarams: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
I weep for this country as I watch this video. Look at the barbarians running the country, no wonder the country is in a sorry state. This country is one big joke.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Deroyals: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Boss13:
The rep member asked an important question at the end of the clip - What is the problem with Jonathan?

The president is allowing his ambition becloud his judgement.

What was the Senate president doing in national assembly? Why was the gate locked behind the speaker even after he identified himself? When are we ever going to get it right? But I still believe in my country Nigeria.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
bossmini84:

Imagine the british MPs holding their meeting at 10 downing street, if nigeria splits everyone contributed.
I dont follow ur reasoning. The nigerian equivalent would be for our lawmakers to hold session in Aso rock. This is clearly not d case
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by samento: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
M4gunners:
My dear no citizen is precious. In every normal Country the so called number 4 citizen will respect police before complain.In this case it was different. These men should be ashamed of their actions.
You are one of Jonathan clans man but you will all fail.

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Aroh48(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
PDP,APC ALL OF THEM GO DIE LIKE FOWL.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by mickyarams: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Shame on "all Nigerian Youths" for any incongruous character executed by these Animals in Governance.
Youths are to be blamed,they are all idiots,always talking with no action.This alone is enough for youths in millions to go en masse to Aso Rock with all our tools and kill as many touts as possible in office of Governance.Youths in this country are so weak,ignorant and always afraid to die...Tell me how a country like Nigeria can change without the youth's drastic action?and how can we change without Death sacrifices?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by MikelMerry(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why would them Bring out the video?. Nigerian police they play politics game pass politicals themselves. Of which it should'nt be. What is happening to nigerian. My people of nigeria let build Nigeria better. A better place for our young leaders and for foreigner.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by kalishay: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Otito!otito!
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by samento: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaki boys what are you waiting for,pls come to our aid o! Don't allow Jonathan finish this country. Criminals are now everywhere.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by jikanbage: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:
All I see are group of touts...

How did we vote animals into the NASS assemby?
ask ur grandpa maybe he
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
samento:
Khaki boys what are you waiting for,pls come to our aid o! Don't allow Jonathan finish this country. Criminals are now everywhere.
The coup is on fire , it will done soon , we adding ingredients et all. grin

1 Like

Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by samento: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
adavize:
anybody that thinks they are doing all that for Nigerian citizens must be naive

its all ABOUT THEM; THE ELITES ; THE ONES WHO LOST OUT AND THE ONES FEEDING FAT. ALL THAT SHOW IS NOT FOR FOR;
1. THE COMMONERS, 2.NOT THE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS, 3. NOT THE SOLDIERS AT THE FRONTLINE, 4.NOT THE BED RIDDEN PATIENT WITHOUT MONEY, AND 5. CERTAINLY NOT BECAUSE OF THE MISSING GIRLS OR THE DEAD BOYS.

missing common sence.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by samento: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
lexie234:
D house of rep member attempting 2 slap david mark, 4got that david mark is a retired naval officer, and on a level ground is no match for him. See aw david mark just shoved him out, out of pity....David mark is d only wise politician in Nigeria so far..my 1kobo.
Wiser than your president.
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by drnoel: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
sureguy02:

Idiot...why don't u tell us when any court ordered him to vacate his seat as the speaker.
Get get a life....or better still, go hang yourself. You should be walking on this earth.

children of nowadays alway insulting their seniors
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by zappyj(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=Realist2 post=28254676][/quote]
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by zappyj(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
BiHung:
Public Announcement!

When they carry GeJ's campaign rice come your dormot:

1. Collect am, say thank you

2. Check expiry date to sure say e never expire.

3. Chop am well well

4. drink ice water join...na energy for election day.

5. On February 14, vote for the man wey no get money to bribe you...the man wey no steal your money.

6. Vote BUHARI ... Na the man wey sabi d job
Re: Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly by babestella: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
LFJ:

Tell me, how are we so unlucky to have a man with fish brain as the president of Nigeria? so so unfortunate.

Shut your stinking trap and stop insulting the President. If your father was wiser, more popular or more intelligent why is he not even elected as your state governor not to talk of being a President. You never cease to reduce yourself to the level of almajiris at the quality of comments you make in public forum. Goes a long way to show that most NIGERIANS lack respect and the intelligence to air their views without insults. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.