Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Any Medicinal Or Nutritional Value Of Watermelon Rind? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Any Medicinal Or Nutritional Value Of Watermelon Rind? (709 Views)

Oven Dried Catfish For Sale. Fully Spiced With Medicinal Herbs / Nutritional Facts About Watermelon / Nutritional Value Of Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Medicinal Or Nutritional Value Of Watermelon Rind? by poundlander: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Started eating watermelon a couple of years ago, though not until after Google searching on its beneficial and nutritional importance. Not too long a friend saw me spitting out the seeds after a mouthful bite of the fleshy fruit. He then lectured me on the medicinability of the seeds. As usual, i consulted Google again, after which i started chewing the seed like gum. Just yesterday a friend saw me dunked the rind (green hard back) of the fruit in a waste-bin, he then queried, that why would i discard the most nutritional part of the fruit?, i need no Google to consult on this. I just swiftly removed the rind from the bin, washed it and presented it to my "nutritional friend" to savour. Is there anybody out there who also has watermelon rind(s)? my friend is in pressing need of it. Thanking you in anticipation of your kind gesture. HAPPY WEEKEND

Re: Any Medicinal Or Nutritional Value Of Watermelon Rind? by kemiola89(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Kind Of 50kg Bag Of Rice @ 5500 Per Bag Call 07065186857 / Help Please I Need Fresh Prawn Urgently / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.