Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Advice To Dirty Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Dirty Husbands (2670 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Dirty Husbands by Ceedarlin(f): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Cutehector4u:
cuz i'm used to the word grin
funny:::::::comment
Re: Advice To Dirty Husbands by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ceedarlin:
cheesy :Dfunny:::::::comment
lolz... Ridiculous question with ridiculous answer...dats how i ride
Re: Advice To Dirty Husbands by Ceedarlin(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz... Ridiculous question with ridiculous answer...dats how i ride
I:::::c

1 Like

Re: Advice To Dirty Husbands by LadyVida(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
3cycle:
I thought the duties of a wife includes bathing and cleaning up her husband for peace to reign, what changed?

Hhhhhhhmmmm?
Re: Advice To Dirty Husbands by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
LadyVida:
CLEANLINESS COUNTS

Songs of Solomon 4:10
How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine OINTMENT than all spices!

Right before the marriage counsellor, he insisted that he is fed of the marriage...
"She can't give me quality sex at night, she doesn't even welcome me home with a hug"
I can't remain with a woman that avoids my body, he emphasised!

Then the counsellor, excused him and invited her in.
"Between uncontrollable sobs, she managed to say, "I feel embarrassed to say this, but he smells, he smells so bad".

Everyone likes to perceive a good fragrance but a lot of men feel cleanliness is only for women.

Some people may not know that they have body odour (Bromhidrosis) or
mouth odour (Halitosis).

If you don't bath regularly (at least twice daily) Chances are that you may smell bad.
If Sexual intercourse counts in marriage, then cleanliness counts.
If you bath regularly with out the use of a De-odour-ant, you have a 99% chance of smelling.

If Kissing counts in sex then brushing on such nights counts.

Truth is that at marriage, your body equally belongs to your spouse.
So if you were not cleanliness conscious as a single you should be as a married person.

Some marriage friendships are so stiff, that your spouse can't tell you about your bad odour.
Loosen up.
It's better to told inside than outside.

Even if you have a mistress she might not open up and tell you to avoid loosing you or what she gets from you.

Please, Don't wear one boxers a week,
Clean up just for her.
Just as no one will enjoy your nice fragrance like your spouse, no one suffers your bad fragrance like your spouse.
Kings don't smell,
There's a King in you.

LET'S DO GOD'S WORD
Sometimes just as your Spouse, "Hope am not smelling bad"?

hahahaha

and please stop killing your spouse with those killer farts. I just remembered a topic here about the guy who released a fart and his wife used his perfume to kill the smell.

Use deodorant always too. and brush your teeth after eating oil and smelly foods. chewing minty Gum can be used too

1 Like

Re: Advice To Dirty Husbands by LadyVida(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Advice of a lazy wife

Seee You!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Friends Use Their Step Mother As Their Profile Picture On Facebook / At What Age Is It Right For A Man To Leave His Father's House? / Photos From Tasha Cobbs’ White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.