Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

… And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos (5349 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) / See The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

… And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by uwawealth1: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2014

The Chinese inventors are known for their non-originality, they will make a replica of any world known brand. From iPhones to what not. Now their latest addition is the replica of Range Rovers. They choose to call the Range Rover Evoque-lookalike “Land Wind X7″.

Below are photos for your viewing pleasure.

SEE THE REMAINING PHOTOS OF THE CAR HERE.... http://thinfi.com/ip5

http://thinfi.com/ip5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by whugo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Non originality ke!...which one we dey do!
Abeg make grease stain all their elbow ja we.kudos to them.

6 Likes

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by kelvine(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
It is very lovely. Oh Lord may I also be blessed enough to afford cars like this. It is not a fantastic experience admiring very expensive cars and driving a tokunbo or a Nija used car,but in all things I give thanks to God because I have a car.

19 Likes

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by eempire: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Comment loading 0.98%...................
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by paramedic: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oh looks nice!!!
As my money never complete for RR 2014......I think I have seen a good option

2 Likes

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Oyetboy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
this design is better ...
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by morax101(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by RockMaxi: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
If it's not panadol..... grin Waiting for the conservative brits to slam this manufacturer some heavy lawsuit. grin

1 Like

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by osamaBUSH(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
;To ma nicaz in China Jijo shoki wanjo terere
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by ayooluniran(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
How mush?....I'm interested
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
paramedic:
Oh looks nice!!!
As my money never complete for RR 2014......I think I have seen a good option
I hope say you get strength to push motor.

1 Like

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Raymie(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
When is it entering Naija? This 1 go plenty pass the original for road.
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by xandyE(f): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
I love it sef, d makers of range rover go dy hiss cos dis Chinese own go cheap and once its affordable people go dy rush am pass d main one
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
What is range rover or landwind,, I school in france
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by luvlyoracle(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
kelvine:
It is very lovely. Oh Lord may I also be blessed enough to afford cars like this. It is not a fantastic experience admiring very expensive cars and driving a tokunbo or a Nija used car,but in all things I give thanks to God because I have a car.
I also have a car..
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by brightko: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yea, we think alike because we schooled in france
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by tdayof(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
uwawealth1:

The Chinese inventors are known for their non-originality, they will make a replica of any world known brand. From iPhones to what not. Now their latest addition is the replica of Range Rovers. They choose to call the Range Rover Evoque-lookalike “Land Wind X7″.

Below are photos for your viewing pleasure.

SEE THE REMAINING PHOTOS OF THE CAR HERE.... http://thinfi.com/ip5

http://thinfi.com/ip5
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Holywizard: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
...And my father is still driving Blue Bird Wagon.
GOD PLS NAH!!!

1 Like

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by eightsin(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
What's the cost?
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Freshtomato(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Proudly dedicated to all chinko lovers grin

1 Like

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
even if i dn't know the original sport, i still see China written all over it. and because of this their copy copy, copy toyota hiace, copy samsung galaxy. i will be in front of the CEO of the company and other for a 98 rav4 or even innoson pickup first model.
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by yimikaa: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
These Chinese peeps,they can replicate anything.
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by hairyanus: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dont be deceived that every made in China is fake. China,is U.S major exporter and no single fake thing goes to U.S. I visited Nike shop in China, one of their largest building, productions and show room and i became humbled...those guys are good. They have the best reliable railway system....not all from China is fake...its what our people require they give them

3 Likes

Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cool
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
China putting the West out of business since this millennium. grin
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Photo shop am telling you. Dem go fear law suit now!
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by psyqs(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Freshtomato:
Proudly dedicated to all chinko lovers grin

We d here
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2014
nice one......I love it, no need of spending millions to buy evoque again
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by tpia6: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2014
I guess range rover will have to tweak their design a bit.
Re: … And Now The China Made Range Rover – Called “land Wind X7″ – Photos by Lucasbalo(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
China putting the West out of business since this millennium. grin
China is not putting the West out of business, China is just flooding the third world with fake and substandard products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Most Curvy And Best Shaped Ladies Guess The No1 / Mavin Records Unveil New Logo To Start 2016 (photo) / Kanye West mistakenly shares underwear photo of Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.