Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

So Muma Gee Was Asked Wat She's Gon Do For Ahoade East. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Muma Gee Was Asked Wat She's Gon Do For Ahoade East. (487 Views)

She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Muma Gee Was Asked Wat She's Gon Do For Ahoade East. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
So Muma Gee was asked wat
she's gon do for Ahoade East or
so (can't remember) she wants to
represent in 2015 and she gave d
corniest,most used,leastunder
standable word again ' To
liberate' and I laffed soo hard dat
I choked on my pina colada...
This is a woman that said she
spends notin less dan 500k to
make her hair and she wants to
liberate dem? From wat exactly??
when has vanity eva had sometin
good to offer..
These entertainers need to quit
wit d pretence and liesss..u spend
ova 500k to make ur hair and u
didn't liberate ahoada..rubbish !
Anoda serving of my favorite
cocktail plsss..

(1) (Reply)

2015: Danger Looms, Warns Bolaji Akinyemi / Sad:driver Kills Bride-to- Be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Share Your First 2015 Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.