Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix (70321 Views)

See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Nigerian Prison Service Truck With Prisoners Inside Being Pushed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by dollyptosh(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Oga, are u presently in norway prison

Lolz......

Nigerians sha, they wld rather be prisoners in oyibo land than free men in naija .
lloool
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Dogzimalon: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
they cant even pay workers and your talking about prisoners .well let me tell you something.how many government offices looks like heaven ? none and your talking about where criminals are kept.secondly armed robbers leave in bushes so thats why they are kept in this kind of place without being cared for.even the feeding is poor not to talk of the environment.God help them but if you dont want to be in such situation pls dont steal
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
But if you see the prisons in America,even chris brown went there and added some weight

2 Likes

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by jbaby265(f): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
there are so many tinz in naija dat needs rivivals
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by boujaye: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
abbakacici:
however some prison are not that bad example the pic below

why na so so youth full prison? just asking...
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by thatniqqress(f): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bleep here. I am off to FOX river angry
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1884979_20141122143616_jpeg4d27331f146e35bff8a24c1f652a7130

This Cell nice o!!

Check out this one.

[img]http://www.africaw.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=208&d=1273775616[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Kkulcfk3T7A/UOFLxl84orI/AAAAAAAAYjQ/WoRo7AdkWOQ/s1600/DEPLORABLE+NIGERIAN+PRISONS-tonynwajeipost.gif[/img]

There was a time I would have said Fhuck it and let those motherfuckers suffer.. But I know Nigeria well and knw that many of these niggas may be innocent.

It's like someone asked, when last did any Nigerian government build a new prison?

The moral lesson here is don't do crime..

nope - the moral lesson here is dont be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and dont be poor in nigeria.
if you get picked up by police and you have no one to call. . .that is how you too can rot away in a cell.
there are so many horror stories that will make you want to weep.

4 Likes

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by adamskutty(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1884979_20141122143616_jpeg4d27331f146e35bff8a24c1f652a7130

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This is not Nigeria I praise every day for taking the steps to move forward. Is that image real? angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry Those inmates can never be normal again when they leave that smelling and dirty hell. huh!!
grin grin
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Now.. this is funny!(that fannnnnn......)
ROTFLOL....
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Khd95(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
if u survive dis HELL2 damn,d guardians of d other hell il bow 2 u

r sure dis isnt kiri kiri?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by activities: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
The first picture was not taken inside the prison ....it looks more like Nysc. Camp.......

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by nwaanambra1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
danomasoro:
FULLY LOADED BLOG

http://danielomasoro..com/

visited ur blog - its clean. keep it up.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by loomer: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
GOD DE.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This single pix left me floundering helplessly

No matter what you do, keep it legal, the situation in Nigeria prison is getting absolutely despicably inhumane

Please, Am calling øn All TAN apostles to inform the Authorities about this. You can imagine this...

I told the guy to take it down from Twitter, before Foreign Journos like CNN, BBC or our own Sahara Reporters see this. .

You see what I am seeing ;"that Wall Fan" seems like it is blowing only the Cell President

That could be a police cell, definitely not a prison. Na which Naija prison you go see this number if healthy looking boys?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nikky7: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
I saw ds pix on a frnds Dp some days ago n I felt bad.......imagine being in dis kind of plce for a crime u didn't commit. God help us
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by gnykelly(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
I think even the slave traders treat their slaves well. we have no right to condemn them if our FG is treating people like this
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by dollyptosh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
fiftynaira:
Wait oo is that not chinatu the guy lieing down

And he lied to us that's his in south africa no wonder his number aint going!!
nawa oooo. Lmao
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
what concerns TAN with this. any fool in Nigeria is busy blaming any other fool for his problem in Nigeria
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Lanceslot(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
And this is suppose to be a rehab centre?.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by kushsy: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
No let it be televised worldwide. Most of the inmate are innocent of the crime that sent them there. victims of circumstances .

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by abdulabbakar(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Phew!
@op are sure that this scene is directly captured from the movie "Legend of the Seeker"?
Cuz d place is a replica of the awful underworld ruled by the keeper (Lord Rahl)...Infact d man standing resembles him...I pity our leaders, for they have a hell of alota questions to answer b4 God cry cry

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by sipicilia(f): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=rafhell post=28251836]na uniilorin be this[/quote.
I jst dnt knw y sumpple does not hv sense,does dat look lyk unilorin in ur eyes? If u r beefing d skl coz dey dint gv u admission,try usin sumtin else, if u r saying d best uni in nig look lyk dis, den ow does ur own uni look lik?
Well common sense is not common @all angry
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by PAINGAIN: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Though I condemn this situation we must not forget dat some of these pple r murderers,armed robbers,rapists. We must not make our prisons comfortable and become like south africa whose citizens r not scared of going to jail. Dats y they don't hesitate to commit crime. Some of them go even tell u dey no want bail,dat they get free food,free accomodation and stuff.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by manjiggy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
See the cup as half-full not half-empty. They look healthy and fresh courtesy of stomach infrastructure. LOL

What's funny?
Who do we always joke with serious issues?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by marvmurphy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
What if one of them his infected by ebola.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Osama10(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by faithfuldon7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
rafhell:
na uniilorin be this

what as unilorin got to do with this?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by musicwriter(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This single pix left me floundering helplessly

No matter what you do, keep it legal, the situation in Nigeria prison is getting absolutely despicably inhumane

Please, Am calling øn All TAN apostles to inform the Authorities about this. You can imagine this...

I told the guy to take it down from Twitter, before Foreign Journos like CNN, BBC or our own Sahara Reporters see this. .

You see what I am seeing ;"that Wall Fan" seems like it is blowing only the Cell President

Why should you discourage someone putting it up on twitter?. Nigerians and the world should know!. That's the only way change would come.
Is this the only picture you have?. Please send more of the pictures let's help them out. They can't help themselves, only us the free can help them.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by benzion72(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
OBJ was once in this prison and did nothing to ameliorate the suffering here. Nigeria is the best country in the world but for the only for leadership disaster
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Lucky77: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Everybody , please relax. No cause for control, everything is under alarm.
GEJ, has said nobody will go into self-exile while he is in power.
Translation:-Loot as much as you like, you are dead-safe under his watch (it's only stealing and not corruption)
Caution:- If you must steal, be sure you steal 100s of millions, otherwise, you will end up like this unfortunate beings in the cell.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by SachaelMaris(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigerian Prison or Madonna uni Boys Hostel? grin
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nonybb: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Look at them clustering together like worm. That's how they end up gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.