Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix (70326 Views)

See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Nigerian Prison Service Truck With Prisoners Inside Being Pushed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This single pix left me floundering helplessly

No matter what you do, keep it legal, the situation in Nigeria prison is getting absolutely despicably inhumane

Please, Am calling øn All TAN apostles to inform the Authorities about this. You can imagine this...

I told the guy to take it down from Twitter, before Foreign Journos like CNN, BBC or our own Sahara Reporters see this. .

You see what I am seeing ;"that Wall Fan" seems like it is blowing only the Cell President
why shouldnt the international community see this? cnn bbc whatever? wwhat pride have we gt to still be trying to hide how they've been killing us? why cant we learn how to call an actual spade "a spade" ?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by sirjohnson(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Henrick007:
bros lng tym, i don miss u ooo

Egbon, how you dey. I miss you too
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by ojialo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
how did he sneak in mobile phone into the prison, to the extend of taking pictures of inmates,that dude or whoever should be traced, arrest him, including the op...... DSS... prisons Authority take note...
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by DonaldGenes(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
ojialo:
how did he sneak in mobile phone into the prison, to the extend of taking pictures of inmates,that dude or whoever should be traced, arrested him, including the op...... DSS... prisons Authority take note...

Taps him on his back

...,Lands him thunderous slap!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by nawtikid(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
rafhell:
na uniilorin be this
aye e ma baje
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Franchise21(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
How dem dey take go toilet seff!!!
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by milkytea(f): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nonybb:
Look at them clustering together like worm. That's how they end up gay

AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! grin grin grin grin woooow
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by nikkyshyne(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
StrongPenis:
There is no hell greater than this. See human beings packed in a tight space like sardine. Those of us enjoying freedom, wake up in the morning, have hot sex, go to work, come back home and lie comfortably on our cushion. We really don't know what we our enjoying oo
I now know what I am enjoying oo. God forgive me if I haven't been thankfull enough.

Wait ooo, is that drum meant for urine? shocked
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
imagine our funny comments here.... when we all Need to cry out loud and fight our curropt leaders tirelessly and kill the ones that refused to yield or stop embezzling our money.. on that pics, not all of by em are guilty of the offence they are suffering for... but our political rulers kept eating our billions and trillions and are kept quiet? I wonder if u and I ever think those people in d pics ,we are not better than them....we could be (mistakenly) be there..... because we still have our freedom, let's rise up and fight.. fight... fight... # it begins with you....#via #sniper _haven

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
SEEING THIS PICTURES, I FEEL LIKE KILLING ALL *NIGERIAs* CURROPT LEADERS.... #KILL_THEM_ALL.......VIA:- #SNIPER_HAVEN.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
SEEING THIS PICTURES, makes me hate my country #NIGERIA # the more..... I FEEL LIKE KILLING ALL *NIGERIAs* CURROPT LEADERS.... #KILL_THEM_ALL.......VIA:- #SNIPER_HAVEN.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by ahizih(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Is de second guy frm dwn,close to de dude wit white singlet putin on pampers?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Abyzan(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
e better as fan dey....someone would have been doing the work
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
mjconcept:
Nigerians are killing Nigeria with utterances like this.How are you sure this is Nigerian prison?

Oya show us the pic of the one you're in...lolz kiss

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by emerich(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This single pix left me floundering helplessly

No matter what you do, keep it legal, the situation in Nigeria prison is getting absolutely despicably inhumane

Please, Am calling øn All TAN apostles to inform the Authorities about this. You can imagine this...

I told the guy to take it down from Twitter, before Foreign Journos like CNN, BBC or our own Sahara Reporters see this. . This prisoners look very neat and well kept, am sure this prison is situated in the south, if by chance u have been to a prison in the north, u would throw up at the site of the inmates. FG need to do more on the poor state of the prison facilities.

You see what I am seeing ;"that Wall Fan" seems like it is blowing only the Cell President
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by popson1st: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
MillionDollars:
Please lets just leave the bad of Nigeria alone, are we the only country with BADs?? Lets promote the GOOD and repair the BAD not condemning it.

What GOODS are there to promote in Nigeria? Please let us know..
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by judedwriter(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
One mad man wey kill over 30 people for europe-if u c d kind prison dem put am, u go cry 4 nigeria. D man's prison get television, furniture, gym, chai! angry
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by rabimlomo: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Oga, are u presently in norway prison

Lolz......

Nigerians sha, they wld rather be prisoners in oyibo land than free men in naija .
Ahn ahn. Some people are wicked o. Why are u wishing him bad now?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by TheUnblinded: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2014
''gone south'' = deteriorate.
Its a figure of speech

OkikiOluwa1:

What is meaning of this?

Well, from my own perspective...Nigeria is heading for destruction.
How can things that are unimaginable be happening in this country?
Last Bullet
I can only imagine what ll happen next year...
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by kenex4ever(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2014
jbaby265:
there are so many tinz in naija dat needs rivivals
are u d one on ur dp? If yes, is it a traditional wedding?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Why has nobody decided to check this picx in google? This is one of the prisons in Haiti. Not Nigeria. Nigerian prison is far worse than this joor!! They even see fan and una dey complain...is there fan inside kirikiri? Or even of there is fan, is the electricity to power it?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by seankafor(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2014
GozieDiora:

Guy, only a homo can think like this direction.
u hav lied cos am not a homo but i tot in dat direction
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
seankafor:

u hav lied cos am not a homo but i tot in dat direction

Whom shall we ask? undecided
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by seankafor(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
GozieDiora:

Whom shall we ask? undecided
ask ur sister

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
TheUnblinded:
''gone south'' = deteriorate.
Its a figure of speech

Thanks
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by thexzy(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2014
This na Soweto prison ne?? All of them boiz still look xo fwesh
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Jerry2i(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
@op,dis one na cell,no be prison o
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Dibiachukwu: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by MrRenaissance: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
milkytea:

AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! grin grin grin grin woooow

shockedshockedshockedshocked Skllz!! I'll be dammed. WOW!!
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by milkytea(f): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2016
MrRenaissance:

shockedshockedshockedshocked Skllz!! I'll be dammed. WOW!!

Wazzahp grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.