Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

|**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| (4963 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Guykhena(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

I don create for Limerick vs Devilmaycry. Create for Gladys and Obaino. Find your own topic too
https://www.nairaland.com/2014238/gladyys-vs-obainojazz-king-poet#28327686
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Reyginus:
I am sorry to ask, Krone. Where is the sign up thread?
E don pass na. Since wey we dey look for people to sign up
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:
1) Darkrebel

2) Sosiqdude

3) Clasiksam

4) Warriblood

5) Limerick

6) Heywhizzy

7) Teddybiyasi

8 ) Fuckyouhard

9) Jigsawkillah

10)Testerfuze

11)Gladyys

12)Captainflash

13)007Bruce

14)Ksslib

15)Obainojazz

16)Gottoboy

17)Iceskidd

18)Devilmaycry

19)RapAcme

20)Giyazz

21)Gottoboy

Ok! This is the list of turn ins and we want to start preparing now. But before we proceed, anybody who wishes to pull out should indicate now. Assuming nobody wanna fall out, we had plan to start OFFICIALLY with 16 contestants, and that means the emboldened will have to fight for a sit! Only two people are needed. So after the first pairings, the 3 winners will do a 3 - way contest again, of which only one UNLUCKY person will be evicted. After this, our tourney will start proper

So here we go!

Clasiksam vs Heywhizzy

RapAcme vs Devilmaycry

Gladyys vs Obainojazz

Don't be scared, it's going to be 5 bars for each brawl with different topics. Date Wednesday 26 Nov, 2014 (threads coming coming tomorrow) After this the 3 - way battle will be held on Saturday. Our tourney begins on Monday, 1st of Dec., 2014!
I came late. But should incase any of these poets pulls out just put me in. I don't know how the rules work though.
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

E don pass na. Since wey we dey look for people to sign up
No wahala. Make I just siddon dey look. I would like to be a judge too. But that is past too. I will vote then.
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2014
obainojazz:
wait...why I go brawl girl
.if she beats me..na s-hit na.
Lol. You will lose the gift of manhood if she does. You can still drop now. lol.
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Reyginus:
No wahala. Make I just siddon dey look. I would like to be a judge too. But that is past too. I will vote then.
U've not been a member of this section, though I know u registered to this site a long time ago. How are sure u know the rules?
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

U've not been a member of this section, though I know u registered to this site a long time ago. How are sure u know the rules?
I have been a crazy poet for about ten years with a mind the hand of a mad man. Poetry is what this Prosthetist do.

You give me rules and test me with a poem and see how I judge it. If my judgement appear too weak or even weak you can strike me out. I am a soldier of diction.
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Reyginus:

I have been a crazy poet for about ten years with a mind the hand of a mad man. Poetry is what this Prosthetist do.

You give me rules and test me with a poem and see how I judge it. If my judgement appear too weak or even weak you can strike me out. I am a soldier of diction.
Alright then, we'll see
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

Alright then, we'll see
Okay.
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by sosiqdude(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Kr0ne please wonna ask you something.

Will I do this king of poet qualifying series, that not compulsory right?
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2014
sosiqdude:

No, u won't
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Iceskidd(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2014
sosiqdude:

yh kr0ne will everyone fight for qualification?
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Iceskidd:
Not everybody. I selected only 8 out of the 20. So the winning 4 will join the remaining 12 to make it 16, the perfect number we want for the tourney
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by sosiqdude(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

No, u won't

Ok, we are already qualified rigHt?
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Iceskidd(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

Not everybody. I selected only 8 out of the 20. So the winning 4 will join the remaining 12 to make it 16, the perfect number we want for the tourney
so who're the people to fight for the qualification? No vex, I like asking to many questions
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by sosiqdude(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Iceskidd:

See! It's good to ask question
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Iceskidd:
so who're the people to fight for the qualification? No vex, I like asking to many questions
Limerick, Captainflash, Obainojazz, Gladyys, Heywhizzy, Clasiksam, Devilmaycry and RapAcme
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by RapAcme(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:
Guykhena, sorry, I have another idea. Let's make it 8/2 = 4

Wednesday, 26 Nov, 2014

Limerick vs Devilmaycry

Gladdys vs Obainojazz

Thursday, 27, 2014

Captainflash vs Heywhizzy

Clasiksam vs Rapacme
w0ts0p br0,,,when wil d thread b awt?! . . .nd plz wats the t0pic?. . .tnx!!
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
RapAcme:
w0ts0p br0,,,when wil d thread b awt?! . . .nd plz wats the t0pic?. . .tnx!!
Elymaxiimux will create ur thread, with the topic
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
If i may ask, what's limeprick, .... sorry ... limereek, oh,.... limerick doing in the qualifiers? grin
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
If i may ask, what's limeprick, .... sorry ... limereek, oh,.... limerick doing in the qualifiers? grin
sneeze...

1 Like

Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
sneeze...
thunder faya u dia... cool
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

thunder faya u dia... cool
okay...
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by RapAcme(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

tnx 4 the info. . . . . .buh we geh t0k w0h. . . .ar u g0n b less busy 0n saturday?. .lets chat via fb
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Check the way Guykhena and I did it
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
kr0ne:

Check the way Guykhena and I did it
what topic are they writing on?
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by kr0ne(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

what topic are they writing on?
Everything is on u. Just check how we did it. Their date is 27, though
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by gottoboy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sossiqqdude Äη∂ Icekidd question go fit disqualify me ooo! Both of you are asking the same question with different sentences, Äη∂ Oga krone self ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ give una answer with different sentence. . Lwkmd
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Blingston(m): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2014
kr0ne:

Everything is on u. Just check how we did it. Their date is 27, though

krone abeg fix me in
Re: |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| by Iceskidd(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2014
The battles neva start since fa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] / >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.