Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. (9522 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Failed To Raise Capable Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by smallJagaban: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You should complete it.

Corruption started by who?
Boko haram started by who?
Sharia started by who,?
Don't be hypocritical.

BOKOHARAM STARTED DURING YARADUA'S REGIME IN 2009. POLICE FORCE KILLED THE THEN BOKOHARAM LEADER.
CORRUPTION WASN'T INSTITUTIONALISE BY OBJ. HE FOUGHT CORRUPT POLITICAL/OFFICE HOLDERS...

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
it has been on the rise since 2001 and fluctuated different times this year. It's never an achievement bro . These are inherent in any democratic country.
Lies will not get us anywhere, if it's mere democracy not good governance that's bringing these FDI, tell me why APC is angling to grab power?

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
major466:

If you gauge the FDIs impact through sectors like [b]Automobiles in Manufacturing, Rice in Agriculture, Power Stations in the Power Sector [/b]and many others combined with the number of jobs created as a result, then it becomes a big achievement. We are not there yet, but at least we're making good progress.
please give me examples of the FDI on these sectors. The major sector responsible for the growth in FDI is the oil sector and this has been happening since 2001 . I think majorly the deep offshore project as this is my field. Read this and its concluding part especially. pubs.sciepub.com/jbe/2/1/1/. The summary of the main findings of the study are that:- the pattern of inflow of foreign capital showed that though
the net capital inflow has increased in nominal term, it has not translated to substantial real economic growth. There
exists substantial feedback from Long-run determinants of economic growth implying that the previous disequilibria
in the determinants of economic growth fed-back into the present level of economic growth in Nigeria. The result
also showed that a relatively small proportion (22%) of the capital inflows was actually invested in the Nigerian
economy while a substantial amount (78%) were either mismanaged or repatriated. However foreign private investment still had significant and positive effect on economic growth; implying that the FPI had contributed to
economic growth in the Nigerian economy over the years
. It is not and can ever be GEJ achievement as he never started it and will not end it. ... It is even be mismanaged.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
xcolanto:
Didn't even bother to entertain obj's ignorance on the revolution and massive transformation presently overflowing all sectors of the Nigerian State. Even the opposition fairly acknowledges these facts that's experienced nation wide. It's a shame obj has reduced himself to being a frontier of inciting division amongst the populace while he would have crushed all opposition that dreamt to speak of the ills in his administration. It seems the 'old man' is presently bored and tends to service his New school writing hubby to write half truths and peddle fabricating stories like the Apc folks we experience daily.
Perfectly written.

OBJ is the worst hypocrite of all time in the history of Nigerian politics and those that fail to see beyond his latest numerous smokescreens and the unnecessary bitter outburst against the Presidency are the worst fool of this 21st century in Nigeria today.

OBJ do not have any single moral standing to accuse any sitting Nigerian President of any crime, after all he was and will still remain the worst of them all because I don't see any other incoming President after GEJ, backpedaling on the uncommon transformation of GEJ(even as we are not yet there) because Nigerians are beginning to ask questions each day that passes on how our money is being spent.

How come this ugly man that rode on the back of Nigerians when ignorance was rife in the country dare open his mouth to play this holier-than-thou-attitude? Is he trying to insult our collective intelligence?
If we open OBJ's case file it surely does stink to high heavens.

5 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

WHAT do you know about geometric progression? You cant compare GEJ to Obj.
If that is the sentiment that is making you to oppose him, tell us how many children Buhari and other average notherner has and blame the unemployment on those people.
when we talk about unemployment , we refer to graduates most times, sadly , majority of the northerner don't go to school.... So we talking southerners I can conclude.the northerners can be left out. It is not only the northerner athat have high number of off springs , it is never attributed to a tribe. Polygamy is not attributed to one special tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Ezemust: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
berem:
I bu onye Igbo? So you don't know the road I am talking about?

Ewooooo!!!
lying bitch. why can't u say the road and stop asking silly question. liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Lies will not get us anywhere, if it's mere democracy not good governance that's bringing these FDI, tell me why APC is angling to grab power?
it is inherent in any developing country , that was an autofill..... Competition is always encouraged bro.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

BOKOHARAM STARTED DURING YARADUA'S REGIME IN 2009. POLICE FORCE KILLED THE THEN BOKOHARAM LEADER.
CORRUPTION WASN'T INSTITUTIONALISE BY OBJ. HE FOUGHT CORRUPT POLITICAL/OFFICE HOLDERS...
Story for the gods.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by focus7: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op you accused OBJ of deception and you clothed your post with the highest level of deceptions. What is free and fair in the elections conducted by Jonathan, do you call the current bully and intimidation of the opposition free and fair, what is free and fair in the treatment Jonathan is giving Tambuwal because he is no longer comfortable to remain in the party with him due to his body language to corruption, do you call the recent invasion of the data office of the opposition a process to free and fair, the militrization of Ekiti and Osun election with the hounding of the opposition party officials while he's own party officials went about freely manipulating and rigging the election with no one to challenge them is that what you call free and fair election, the governors forum election is still fresh in mind where Jonathan in his failed attempt to manipulate that election claimed that 16 > 19, how about that too is that your meaning of free and fair? Definitely just like Jonathan that you are here to defend u are so clueless, Jonathan has raped democracy largely due to his lack of idea of what democracy represent, his government is the worst next to Abacha. For OBJ to underscored jonathan achievement, that is premised on the foundations he believed he has laid for the successive governments, to enable them deliver good governance, (to whom much is given much is expected) unlike the substandard airport reformation and railway system jonathan is parading as achievement, beside achievement here is not limited to the things you have quoted, what can you point to as regard to security achievement of jonathan, fight against corruption and the rest. Instead of you and your like attacking OBJ, tell Jonathan that the issue OBJ raised call for reflection, yes reflection is a tonic for achievement.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by atlwireles: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Obasanjo should be man enough to tell Nigerians his problem with the president.
We can't accept these lies.

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
when we talk about unemployment , we refer to graduates most times, sadly , majority of the northerner don't go to school.... So we talking southerners I can conclude.the northerners can be left out. It is not only the northerner athat have high number of off springs , it is never attributed to a tribe. Polygamy is not attributed to one special tribe.
And did the graduate drop from the sky? Are they not peoples children and do you think those who are non graduate wanted to be non graduate?
The larger the population, the larger the number of graduate. It is a fact. And I heard they were child marriage advocate. Who knows how mant children a family would have when the man is 60yrs.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Ezemust: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
pls research well foreign direct investment is never constant ... Economist in the house , prove me wrong.
idiot. just running his mouth.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

You mean victimize opposition?

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

And did the graduate drop from the sky? Are they not peoples children and do you think those who are non graduate wanted to be non graduate?
The larger the population, the larger the number of graduate. It is a fact. And I heard they were child marriage advocate. Who knows how mant children a family would have when the man is 60yrs.
it is a fact but it does not mean the northerners have the highest number of graduates in nigeria, you can research on that.My post was to correct the notion northerners are a reason for high employment rate because they got a higher population.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Ezemust: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Both of them cant get my credit.
with have gej ever done wrong
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ezemust:
lying bitch. why can't u say the road and stop asking silly question. liar
Don't mind berem, woman leader of liars.

4 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by smallJagaban: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

You mean victimize opposition?

YOU MEAN VICTIMISING HIS OWN PEOPLE FROM HIS REGION AND NOT FROM HIS REGION ?

HOW MANY CORRUPT OFFICERS HAS YOUR PAYMASTER DEALT WITH ?
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
it is inherent in any developing country , that was an autofill..... Competition is always encouraged bro.
Give it up, accept you've lost the argument..

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Mogidi: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
focus7:
Op you accused OBJ of deception and you clothed your post with the highest level of deceptions. What is free and fair in the elections conducted by Jonathan, do you call the current bully and intimidation of the opposition free and fair, what is free and fair in the treatment Jonathan is giving Tambuwal because he is no longer comfortable to remain in the party with him due to his body language to corruption, do you call the recent invasion of the data office of the opposition a process to free and fair, the militrization of Ekiti and Osun election with the hounding of the opposition party officials while he's own party officials went about freely manipulating and rigging the election with no on

Bros thank God for small mercies, I personally wish GEJ was like OBJ or better still Buhari, in which case dullards like you won't have the effrontery to spew rubbish on the net, like I said you should thank God for small mercies.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Ezemust: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
it has been on the rise since 2001 and fluctuated different times this year. It's never an achievement bro . These are inherent in any democratic country.
it's not an archivment now, but u was using it against gej before now. get a life nigga

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by atlwireles: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
I will always be an Obj supporter, for having the presence of mind, by stopping Atiku from ever becoming President of this Country I just hope he keeps quiet and understands Nigeria has left his likes/kind behind. He had 12 years of our 53 years since independence to write his name in Gold, unfortunately Baba Iyabo failed.

From agriculture to infrastructure, no President/head of state compares to Goodluck. That is the simple truth.

3 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ezemust:
it's not an archivment now, but u was using it against gej before now. get a life nigga
please post where I used it against GEJ. It is never an achievement of a government , it is inherent in any developing country. These are what every other citizen should say about his economy. Don't leave this country and go talk its an achievement of your government , your may have the worst mockery of ur life.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

YOU MEAN VICTIMISING HIS OWN PEOPLE FROM HIS REGION AND NOT FROM HIS REGION ?

HOW MANY CORRUPT OFFICERS HAS YOUR PAYMASTER DEALT WITH ?
Unfortunately, I am not under any government obligations. The truth will remain the truth.
You might need to correct oyour post.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by atlwireles: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros thank God for small mercies, I personally wish GEJ was like OBJ or better still Buhari, in which case dullards like you won't have the effrontery to spew rubbish on the net, like I said you should thank God for small mercies.

You read my mind, Just imagine what an Obj appointed IGP, would have done to Tambuwal and the house members 2 days ago. Nobody, I mean nobody in Nigeria would say a word. The same maggots running around on this forums and newspaper complaining today, would all be deaf and dumb.

4 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
it is a fact but it does not mean the northerners have the highest number of graduates in nigeria, you can research on that.My post was to correct the notion northerners are a reason for high employment rate because they got a higher population.
So notherners are Illitrates in your opinion.
Check up the number your self. They may not be the states with the highest unemployment rate because the wealth of the nation is in their custody, they remain the state with the highest number of graduate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Mogidi: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
atlwireles:

You read my mind, Just imagine what an Obj appointed IGP, would have done to Tambuwal and the house members 2 days ago. Nobody, I mean nobody in Nigeria would say a word. The same maggots running around on this forums and newspaper complaining today, would all be deaf and dumb.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
focus7:
Op you accused OBJ of deception and you clothed your post with the highest level of deceptions. What is free and fair in the elections conducted by Jonathan, do you call the current bully and intimidation of the opposition free and fair, what is free and fair in the treatment Jonathan is giving Tambuwal because he is no longer comfortable to remain in the party with him due to his body language to corruption, do you call the recent invasion of the data office of the opposition a process to free and fair, the militrization of Ekiti and Osun election with the hounding of the opposition party officials while he's own party officials went about freely manipulating and rigging the election with no one to challenge them is that what you call free and fair election, the governors forum election is still fresh in mind where Jonathan in his failed attempt to manipulate that election claimed that 16 > 19, how about that too is that your meaning of free and fair? Definitely just like Jonathan that you are here to defend u are so clueless, Jonathan has raped democracy largely due to his lack of idea of what democracy represent, his government is the worst next to Abacha. For OBJ to underscored jonathan achievement, that is premised on the foundations he believed he has laid for the successive governments, to enable them deliver good governance, (to whom much is given much is expected) unlike the substandard airport reformation and railway system jonathan is parading as achievement, beside achievement here is not limited to the things you have quoted, what can you point to as regard to security achievement of jonathan, fight against corruption and the rest. Instead of you and your like attacking OBJ, tell Jonathan that the issue OBJ raised call for reflection, yes reflection is a tonic for achievement.
So, the process that returned oshiomole and Aregbesola is not is not free and fair?
You people are incurable disease.

3 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by meccuno: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
They ave both failed, GEJ was hand picked by OBJ. A failure can never hand pick a successful man because likes attract likes. We need a change .PDP has tried , its always good to try something different. Only a fool keeps doing something the same way overtime with no results.
so tell us what the change is?

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by SmartCount(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
berem:
The only federal road which stands out from others in the southeast was done by Obasanjo. How many federal roads has Jonathan started and finished in Igbo land?

This tomatoes woman, don't you have a brain of your own? Must you always wait for you fellow 'enlightened' paid agents befored you can make a nonesense post? I think who ever that's incharce of recruiting you guys should fire you with immediate alacrity. You are a waste of space. You lack tact. Obiagelli, Omenka, Barcanista please fire this 'otondo' woman. She's such a disgrace to the trolling job you are all enployed to do.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by meccuno: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Redhot111:
OBJ is is my man any day any time. He says it d way it is without polishing it; without d use of euphemism; he says it in its crude form. That is y wen eva he speaks, the person at d receiving end trembles.
Lol....that's why he was jailed and almost killed by abacha.....he talks too much...
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
atlwireles:
I will always be an Obj supporter, for having the presence of mind, by stopping Atiku from ever becoming President of this Country I just hope he keeps quite and understands Nigeria has left his likes/kind behind. He had 12 years of our 53 years since independence to write his name in Gold, unfortunately Baba Iyabo failed.

From agriculture to infrastructure, no President/head of state compares to Goodluck. That is the simple truth.
Tell them.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

So notherners are Illitrates in your opinion.
Check up the number your self. They may not be the states with the highest unemployment rate because the wealth of the nation is in their custody, they remain the state with the highest number of graduate in Nigeria.
what wealth are you talking...please read this by NUC .don't come argue without proofs
At the conference on “State of Education in the North” organized by the Northern States Chamber of Commerce and Industry, December 6th – 8th 1999, it was remorsefully declared that:
It is evident that the gap between western education development in the south and north is so wide and in fact appears to get even wider by the day in absolute number, no matter (what) percentage increase in the north... There are fears that unless the Federal Government declares a state of emergency in education the North attempts to solve the imbalance with remain futile.
www.nuc.edu.ng/nucsite/File/ILS%202002/ILS-60.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Important Historical Fact About Egba People / President Buhari Mourns Olaniwun Ajayi / International Women's Day: Lagos State Dedicates Video To Heroines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.