Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. (9514 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Failed To Raise Capable Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
SmartCount:

This tomatoes woman, don't you have a brain of your own? Must you always wait for you fellow 'enlightened' paid agents befored you can make a nonesense post? I think who ever that's incharce of recruiting you guys should fire you with immediate alacrity. You are a waste of space. You lack tact. Obiagelli, Omenka, Barcanista please fire this 'otondo' woman. She's such a disgrace to the trolling job you are all enployed to do.
Lmao.........You expect them to fire one of their dumbness personified women leader in NL?

Not gonna happen until they all drown together come February 14th grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
meccuno:
so tell us what the change is?
do I need to tell you who to vote, there are loads of other candidates and parties aside Jonathan and pdp

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
SmartCount:

This tomatoes woman, don't you have a brain of your own? Must you always wait for you fellow 'enlightened' paid agents befored you can make a nonesense post? I think who ever that's incharce of recruiting you guys should fire you with immediate alacrity. You are a waste of space. You lack tact. Obiagelli, Omenka, Barcanista please fire this 'otondo' woman. She's such a disgrace to the trolling job you are all enployed to do.
grin gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by meccuno: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
do I need to tell you who to vote, there are loads of other candidates and parties aside Jonathan and pdp
what am saying is if we desperately need a change,then we must have someone who is credible in mind..........as far as am concerned unless there is someone who isn't sectional,religious and a tribal,I would still pitch my tent with GEJ......tell me why I would waste my vote for an extremely coRrupt person like atiku? Or a tribal man like buhari? We are a population of 160million....I think we can do better than that....

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by SmartCount(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao.........You expect them to fire one of their dumbness personified women leader in NL?

Not gonna happen until they all drown together come February 14th grin

She annoys me a lot with her lies gushing out from both sides of her mouth. I swish she could just keep shut for once if she has nothing intelligent to say. I wonder how people take her serious.

3 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by dahfweshdude69: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bunch of fools...smdh...nigeria is a useless country
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
See frustrations sha! Lolz!

grin grin grin
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
what wealth are you talking...please read this by NUC .don't come argue without proofs
At the conference on “State of Education in the North” organized by the Northern States Chamber of Commerce and Industry, December 6th – 8th 1999, it was remorsefully declared that:
It is evident that the gap between western education development in the south and north is so wide and in fact appears to get even wider by the day in absolute number, no matter (what) percentage increase in the north... There are fears that unless the Federal Government declares a state of emergency in education the North attempts to solve the imbalance with remain futile.
www.nuc.edu.ng/nucsite/File/ILS%202002/ILS-60.pdf

Over 12 years ago, Please find current or most recent atticle.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

Over 12 years ago, Please find current or most recent atticle.
that was an extract from the article , its a 2013 file.... Read the whole article. Did you check the margin, its not something that can be covered in 15 years.The northern states are known to be the most educational less developed states despite their population. Stop debating with wrong facts .
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
that was an extract from the article , its a 2013 file.... Read the whole article. Did you check the margin, its not something that can be covered in 15 years.The northern states are known to be the most educational less developed states despite their population. Stop debating with wrong facts .

An aticle written in 2002. You are the one debating, get current data, though incorect estimate, from Nigerian Bureau of statistics. www.nigerianstat.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Longeria(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I was shocked when I heard the news that the Former president, General Olusegun Obasanjo criticized the Government of President Goodluck Jonathan by describing it performance as 'BELLOW AVERAGE". I'm not disputing the former president’s right to criticize or disagree with the present government on issues, but the evil intentions attached to it. Criticizing the government with a single sentence without details is nothing but a grand deception.
Obasanjo Failed to tell us that during his regime, election was do or die which Jonathan reversed to Free and fair. That the second term Jonathan is asking for, which is the bone of contention is constitutional while his third term bid is not. That Nigeria's agricultural sector went from bad to worse under him despite being a farmer himself, while Jonathan revolutionized the sector to the extent that within 3 years, we've cut food importation by more than half with a projection to start food exportation in 2016. Aviation had it's worst history under Obasanjo, while Jonathan rehabilitated all the federal airport and made sure all parts of the country is under radar coverage. Today, Nigeria is among the best in Africa in terms of air safety. Under Obasanjo, Nigeria was the largest importer of cement in Africa, today, under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria is now the largest exporter of cement in Africa. Under Obasanjo, Nigeria sports had one of its worst history when he introduced the wicked and demoralizing "PRESIDENTIAL HAND SHAKE" policy, today, Jonathan introduced reward for handwork which resulted in our excellent performances in sports. Under Obasanjo, Railway was a forgotten issue, today, Jonathan has revitalized the sector to the amazement of all Nigerians. Under Obasanjo, all federal roads in the country was death trap, today, Jonathan has done most of them including the one in his backyard, Lagos / Ibadan expressway. During Obasanjo regime, electricity supply was about 2000 megawatts, today, it's more than 4,000 megawatts. Under Obasanjo, we were known as home of tokumbo cars, today, Nigeria is manufacturer of brand new cars. We've never had it so good in terms of foreign policy and so on.
If all this excellent performances is what he called bellow average, then he must be telling us indirectly that his performance as president is "BELLOW MEDIOCRITY"

Obasanjo should be man enough to tell Nigerians his problem with the president.
We can't accept these lies.
Seun, obinoscopy, OAM4J, Mynd44, please push this thread to front page. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

An aticle written in 2002. You are the one debating, get current data, though incorect estimate, from Nigerian Bureau of statistics. www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
oga , what's the problem with you . I visited tat site just to prove you debating shit , this is the link to the educational sector with no statistics .... Except you can help me with what I did nt see www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/sectorstat/sectors/Education#! It is well knon . The north are educational less developed. What are you debating here.
Education Highlights
Nigeria is the most populous black nation with almost 168 million people, 30 million of which are students.
Christian missionaries introduced the western education system in Nigeria in the mid-nineteenth century. This education system was more readily accepted in the south.
Education is a shared responsibility of the Nigerian federal, state, and local governments.
The formal education system in Nigeria is the 9-3- 4 system.
Nigeria’s literacy rate is estimated at 61%.
Nigeria has a large number of out-of-school children and young adults with limited literacy and numeracy skills who have little hope of ever joining the formal workforce.
Education indicators are poor nationwide, and the greatest need for assistance is in the predominantly Muslim north.
photos.state.gov/libraries/nigeria/487468/pdfs/JanuaryEducationFactSheet.pdf

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
berem:
See frustrations sha! Lolz!

grin grin grin
listen to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
oga , what's the problem with you . I visited tat site just to prove you debating shit , this is the link to the educational sector with no statistics .... Except you can help me with what I did nt see www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/sectorstat/sectors/Education#! It is well knon . The north are educational less developed. What are you debating here.
Its not my fault because I saw nothing.you can dig deeper to get the data.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

You might be seeing something that I am not seeing. Its not my fault because I saw nothing.you can dig deeper to get the data.
photos.state.gov/libraries/nigeria/487468/pdfs/JanuaryEducationFactSheet.pdf
Education Highlights
Nigeria is the most populous black nation with almost 168 million people, 30 million of which are students.
Christian missionaries introduced the western education system in Nigeria in the mid-nineteenth century. This education system was more readily accepted in the south.
Education is a shared responsibility of the Nigerian federal, state, and local governments.
The formal education system in Nigeria is the 9-3- 4 system.
Nigeria’s literacy rate is estimated at 61%.
Nigeria has a large number of out-of-school children and young adults with limited literacy and numeracy skills who have little hope of ever joining the formal workforce.
Education indicators are poor nationwide, and the greatest need for assistance is in the predominantly Muslim north.
Please always verify claims.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by RebelLeader15(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:
Op tell us unemployment rate under both of them, tell us about anti corruption, health care, national security, education, economy, food price. Nigeria deserves far far better than both of them.
Aunty Obiageli, don't mind that sewage inhaling O/P (Oloshi Publisher), he is one of those oniranu who stay in france but comment on NL. I don't know what that clueless,shoeless, ogogoro drinkard from Otu oke has done to improve the life of his family that makes him think he can compare him to The EBORA of Owu kingdom.

O/P, since you are jobless, I will urge you to go to the nearest dustbin and pick enough nylons and paper instead of praising that mofo who diverted all the country's fund into BOKO HARAM infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by major466(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
please give me examples of the FDI on these sectors. The major sector responsible for the growth in FDI is the oil sector and this has been happening since 2001 . I think majorly the deep offshore project as this is my field. Read this and its concluding part especially. pubs.sciepub.com/jbe/2/1/1/. The summary of the main findings of the study are that:- the pattern of inflow of foreign capital showed that though
the net capital inflow has increased in nominal term, it has not translated to substantial real economic growth. There
exists substantial feedback from Long-run determinants of economic growth implying that the previous disequilibria
in the determinants of economic growth fed-back into the present level of economic growth in Nigeria. The result
also showed that a relatively small proportion (22%) of the capital inflows was actually invested in the Nigerian
economy while a substantial amount (78%) were either mismanaged or repatriated. However foreign private investment still had significant and positive effect on economic growth; implying that the FPI had contributed to
economic growth in the Nigerian economy over the years
Log onto ministry of industry website for details.
It is not and can ever be GEJ achievement as he never started it and will not end it. ... It is even be mismanaged.
Government is about continuity. OBJ statement itself is an indictment on himself because Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who was the minister of finance in his administration is still the minister of finance under GEJ. Yes GEJ completed what OBJ started but GEJ did much more capital projects in 4 years than OBJ's entire 8 year. rule.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Equado(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2014
tempex88:
@poster, U haven't said anything
wt yhu jst said z equivalent tew nuffin...wrk n ya reading skills den try agen

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I was shocked when I heard the news that the Former president, General Olusegun Obasanjo criticized the Government of President Goodluck Jonathan by describing it performance as 'BELLOW AVERAGE". I'm not disputing the former president’s right to criticize or disagree with the present government on issues, but the evil intentions attached to it. Criticizing the government with a single sentence without details is nothing but a grand deception.
Obasanjo Failed to tell us that during his regime, election was do or die which Jonathan reversed to Free and fair. That the second term Jonathan is asking for, which is the bone of contention is constitutional while his third term bid is not. That Nigeria's agricultural sector went from bad to worse under him despite being a farmer himself, while Jonathan revolutionized the sector to the extent that within 3 years, we've cut food importation by more than half with a projection to start food exportation in 2016. Aviation had it's worst history under Obasanjo, while Jonathan rehabilitated all the federal airport and made sure all parts of the country is under radar coverage. Today, Nigeria is among the best in Africa in terms of air safety. Under Obasanjo, Nigeria was the largest importer of cement in Africa, today, under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria is now the largest exporter of cement in Africa. Under Obasanjo, Nigeria sports had one of its worst history when he introduced the wicked and demoralizing "PRESIDENTIAL HAND SHAKE" policy, today, Jonathan introduced reward for handwork which resulted in our excellent performances in sports. Under Obasanjo, Railway was a forgotten issue, today, Jonathan has revitalized the sector to the amazement of all Nigerians. Under Obasanjo, all federal roads in the country was death trap, today, Jonathan has done most of them including the one in his backyard, Lagos / Ibadan expressway. During Obasanjo regime, electricity supply was about 2000 megawatts, today, it's more than 4,000 megawatts. Under Obasanjo, we were known as home of tokumbo cars, today, Nigeria is manufacturer of brand new cars. We've never had it so good in terms of foreign policy and so on.
If all this excellent performances is what he called bellow average, then he must be telling us indirectly that his performance as president is "BELLOW MEDIOCRITY"

Obasanjo should be man enough to tell Nigerians his problem with the president.
We can't accept these lies.

mumu
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by CyberWolf: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yet he has done more projects in North than the south. You guys like to fool yourselves
so he did projects at all ...you are a pathetic ass licker..

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by fx45(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yet he has done more projects in North than the south. You guys like to fool yourselves
It seems U have comprehension issues. He didn't say that Jonathan is at war with the north. He said that Jonathan has decided to be independent-minded and won't be cowed by any overbearing northern oligarchy. HE WILL NEVER BE A SLAVE TO ANY NORTHERN OVERLORD.Quite unlike some people from the Wasteland who are under a self-imposed slavery to their northern masters.

Be that as it may, I'm glad to know that U agree that Jonathan is working even in the north. He is the president of all Nigerians. He doesn't discriminate. Thank U for pointing that out.

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by OtunbaJega: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2014
TANoids trying hard to preach to us that a failure (Jonad.aft) is better than another failure (OBJ)...forgetting that they are both PDP goons....Well that's none of my business..

GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by ahaika23: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2014
OtunbaJega:
TANoids trying hard to preach to us that a failure (Jonad.aft) is better than another failure (OBJ)...forgetting that they are both PDP goons....Well that's none of my business..

GMB 2015
. Attack the message if you have anything to offer. Unless boko recruit.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

mumu
Is that your surname?

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Chigold101(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2014
tempex88:
@poster, U haven't said anything
look for eye sav and it will help u to see very well

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2014
OtunbaJega:

GMB 2015
please face topic.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Chigold101(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
Op tell us unemployment rate under both of them, tell us about anti corruption, health care, national security, education, economy, food price. Nigeria deserves far far better than both of them.
if industries are coming back to life now more than before, won't it translate into more jobs Which will equally translate to more employment?
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Chigold101:
if industries are coming back to life now more than before, won't it translate into more jobs Which will equally translate to more employment?
Which industries?
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2014
tobechi20:
Truth is.......obasanjo was a slave to notherners

goodluck has vowed never to be their slave
It's unfortunate that old man like Obasanjo who suppose to have respected himself and stay out of politics is running errands for little kids.

MUMU MAN.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by najoke: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that old man like Obasanjo who suppose to have respected himself and stay out of politics is running errands for little kids.

MUMU MAN.
^
both of them are PDP
OBJ=Useless
GEJ=Clueless

Useless(OBJ)+Clueless(GEJ)= A Useless and Clueless govt = PDP

NEXT.............

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Which industries?
The fact that non of the industries is not situated in your father's backyard doesn't mean it don't exist.
GEJ is working, at least electricity is getting better in my area.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The fact that non of the industries is not situated in your father's backyard doesn't mean it don't exist.
GEJ is working, at least electricity is getting better in my area.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All / My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / APC Ward Congresses, Null And Void, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.