Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. (9512 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Failed To Raise Capable Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
emmysoftyou:
tinubu was a failure to lagos state indigene but he handpick a man that transformed lagos state to what it s today....
Fada,a failure can give birth to a successful son....
which tinubu was a failure ? To you he was , what fasola built on was what tinubu had the foundation for already , check the records. Even obj knew tinubu was a strong contender as it concerns success. There is no way a failure can "handpick" a success. Check the records.there is a difference between birth and handpicking.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Keluong(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
majekdom2:
and you think GEJ administration is not poor also ,I don't blame you anyways, If there is a chance for your country to be turned into a paradise , you will refuse because you are so used to this incompetence called development.
The same thing I am always thinking.
People are always dwelling on sentiments. (comparative/ethic/religious). It seems Nigerians don't want to even progress. When students undertake jamb examinations which are set at 50% pass mark. It is completely stupid for a student who failed to dwell on escuse of worse results from others.
What is our benchmark for good leadership given the resources available? Are we going to keep entertaining failure based on preceeding greater failures?
Nigeria is in a crucial state that needs overhauling in many sectors not without starting from the bad blood of corruption, otherwise other efforts will eventually turn futile.

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by youngeagle(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayindejimmy:
there is hate here. At least not from me. The problem is we've had it sooooo bad we don't know how good it's supposed to look like again. I speak free cos the freedom of speech guarantees that, not the federal government. My stand is that.. I deserve better than what I'm getting from my leaders. While the leaders do nothing in their capacity they keep asking the common man to make a change. Leaders lead by example and pdp has failed woefully with that
all around the world,people complain,even in developed countries,development is a gradual process,we can't wake up and be like america or uk,people complain about PDP but PDP is not our problem but individuals controlling there respective states thank God we have some states controlled by opposition parties but how Good are those states they are no better than PDP states,talking of freedom of speech,it has been in place but freedom after speech havnt be so as we are seeing now,I no many politicians assassinated because of there comment about some past administration,but since this humble young man climbed this sit, that has declined,and there are so much that have changed for good for this country but the guy is being hated by so many other tribes pls let's don't go back to status quo...I think GEJ is the change we need.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Keluong:

The same thing I am always thinking.
People are always dwelling on sentiments. (comparative/ethic/religious). It seems Nigerians don't want to even progress. When students undertake jamb examinations which are set at 50% pass mark. It is completely stupid for a student who failed to dwell on escuse of worse results from others.
What is our benchmark for good leadership given the resources available? Are we going to keep entertaining failure based on preceeding greater failures?
Nigeria is in a crucial state that needs overhauling in many sectors not without starting from the bad blood of corruption, otherwise other efforts will eventually turn futile.
what do you expect when a government can say stealing is not corruption, when a young guy is into Internet fraud , it is termed "hustle " by some fellow Nigerians , in that case it is legal as long as they are not the ones affected. I personally have not found a way to deal with this mentality the youths have got.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
youngeagle:
all around the world,people complain,even in developed countries,development is a gradual process,we can't wake up and be like america or uk,people complain about PDP but PDP is not our problem but individuals controlling there respective states thank God we have some states controlled by opposition parties but how Good are those states they are no better than PDP states,talking of freedom of speech,it has been in place but freedom after speech havnt be so as we are seeing now,I no many politicians assassinated because of there comment about some past administration,but since this humble young man climbed this sit, that has declined,and there are so much that have changed for good for this country but the guy is being hated by so many other tribes pls let's don't go back to status quo...I think GEJ is the change we need.
it is known development is a gradual process, that's the saying used in place of incompetence here in Nigeria. There is a supposed to be a set target for a government. That's how successful businesses are run. you don't need to say this to convince people you are making development. Even some folks that have not been to Lagos agree , Lagos is moving based on whats seen and heard , that's what it is , success speak for itself . The truth is if the deeds of fasola and other notable governor was replicated at the federal level , the opposition can never be as strong as they are now. I am not apolitical , I talk based on merit, yes some PDP states are moving , same way "all "APC states are .freedom of speech is not a sign of development please , if we are not allowed to talk , we know what's right. Even as you claim baba was tough on speeches , did that allow him go for a third term. This is democracy .

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by emmysoftyou: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
majekdom2:
which tinubu was a failure ? To you he was , what fasola built on was what tinubu had the foundation for already , check the records. Even obj knew tinubu was a strong contender as it concerns success. There is no way a failure can "handpick" a success. Check the records.there is a difference between birth and handpicking.
[size=20]
i still stand on my words...
Failure can handpick a success.it s just that your president,obasanjo was not devoid of sentiment,he wanted to compensate the niger deltans,hence jonathan.
If not because of that,he could have pick donald duke,odili or rochas..
But for compensation and to make them feel the sense of belonging..
Here comes the opportunist..jonathan..
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=20]
Failure can handpick a success.it s just that your president,obasanjo was not devoid of sentiment,he wanted to compensate the niger deltans,hence jonathan.
[/size]
You are entitled to ur opinion, and you contradicting yourself .... duke , odili ,and even rochas are nigerdeltans. Rochas was not in PDP Tho. Duke said presidency or nothing , he was actually offered the vp position. I came across his fliers everyday in the punch newspaper then , thats how you know he is sound , I mean flyers not adverts. The truth is you can't perform where you never expected yourself. Jonathan never thought he would be there at that and this time.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by JANK23H(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
Odumakin has been singing a new tune since he received confab money.
SMH for you.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by youngeagle(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
majekdom2:
hey , people had always spoken freely , no be for tv i first hear say OBJ look like monkey ,if PDP is not a problem , who makes up PDP as a party , animals abi ghost. The individuals in PDP are a problem. People can talk , but can people do what they want as the law says. We all aware of the recent house of assembly saga and you all this freedom.
do u know how many people that hve died because of there expression,even interest during previous administrations,you are complaining about ekiti but what will you say about rivers and edo,most Nigerians are being so sentimental when it comes to PDP issues because is now a southern man that is @ the helm of affairs,performers should always be judged based on individuals not as a group,opposition has so many states they are controlling,how good are those states?

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
@majekdom2, if failure can't handpick success, are you insinuating that Chibuike Amaechi is a failure? Because Peter Odili that handpicked him is widely regarded as failure.

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
youngeagle:
do u know how many people that hve died because of there expression,even interest during previous administrations,you are complaining about ekiti but what will you say about rivers and edo,most Nigerians are being so sentimental when it comes to PDP issues because is now a southern man that is @ the helm of affairs,performers should always be judged based on individuals not as a group,opposition has so many states they are controlling,how good are those states?
hey , am talking about the federal house of reps .... Do you know how many people boko haram has killed..... WTF is you point. please there is no other name to be given to injustice , if you like decorate it with different slangs.it is not because it is a southern man , obasanjo was a southern man. Are the APC states bad as you claim, not all PDP states are bad too, give me examples of the bad APC governors.. Go check the houses built by amosun for civil servants , Check out the roads and markets for businesses in oyo to curb street hawking. Check out osogbo for yourself and come tell me. Like I said if the fg did half of what some of these states did , the opposition won't be as strong as this. The fg should stop bragging with way PDP states tried to do , you hear them brag with akpabio and even amaechi deeds saying he did it under PDP. What rubbish .
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
@majekdom2, if failure can't handpick success, are you insinuating that Chibuike Amaechi is a failure? Because Peter Odili that handpicked him is widely regarded as failure.
odili did not hand pick amaechi , there were votes, and we saw the differences that came from those votes nullifying his selection Earlier. Jonathan was never part of the "men" being considered. He was the last nigerdelta option for failed OBJ. OBj actually needed people he would keep controlling, he never kew his failure candidate was a rebel. It is just like the way babagindas made abacha deputy to shonekan not knowing abacha was a worst terror.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by emmysoftyou: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
majekdom2:
You are entitled to ur opinion, and you contradicting yourself .... duke , odili ,and even rochas are nigerdeltans. Rochas was not in PDP Tho. Duke said presidency or nothing , he was actually offered the vp position. I came across his fliers everyday in the punch newspaper then , thats how you know he is sound , I mean flyers not adverts. The truth is you can't perform where you never expected yourself. Jonathan never thought he would be there at that and this time.
who told yu rochas was not in pdp.anyway rochas was once obasanjo colleague in presidential aspirant via pdp primary election b4 obj was selected..
but after obj rules,rochas knew on time,he is not ready to give an igbo man the chance,the number one seat,so frm there he defected to another party,hence a governor today..the rest is history..
Anyway let s move on...
It s well with nigeria..
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by EmoBoy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obasanjo was the most hated politician in Nigeria during his administration. Unlike GEJ who has so many supporters especially in the south, Obasanjo was hated by practically all manner of Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion. Obasanjo's civilian government was so despotic that nigerians were saying they preferred Abacha's government to his government.

For the same Obasanjo to open his mouth and criticise another human being regardless of the person's position is highly hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by okiezman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Rice and cassava project was started by who? The few roads gej is completing today was started by who? Not to even mention power plants. Rehabilitation of kano - lagos rail was started by who? Obj was a bad leader but is miles ahead of gej

Obj started it? Like ttheir was no road before obj came? undecided janjanweed you can lie oo

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by okiezman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rochas has been in pdp, he wanted a presidential slot till obj halted him by saying he should govern his people first, even whenn he won obj said that imo people has removed a small thief and put a big theif
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:
Rochas has been in pdp, he wanted a presidential slot till obj halted him by saying he should govern his people first, even when he won obj said that imo people has removed a small thief and put a big theif
Don't mind that majekdom2, how can he say Rochas was not in PDP, do you know that Rochas actually contested for the Presidential primary where he came second after Yar'adua .
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by hardebounty(m): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The revitalization of agriculture, Railway, automobile industry etc provided jobs, in education, he built 9 Universities, and several almajiri schools. Under his administration, Nigeria became Africa's biggest economy and 26 biggest in the world.
Buhari may be better than Obasanjo, he's not Jonathan’s class.

Haba!! Try think b4 u talk/type nw #haba!

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by hardebounty(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2014
major466:

Records are there for you to see. GEJ's performance from 2011 till date far outshine previous administration from 1960 not to talk of OBJ. Records don't lie.

And u go fit talk names of past president and head of state ooh..
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by hardebounty(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2014
major466:

Records are there for you to see. GEJ's performance from 2011 till date far outshine previous administration from 1960 not to talk of OBJ. Records don't lie.

Try to read up and stop showing us u r gullibile jareee

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by chamboy(m): 2:09am On Nov 24, 2014
dont mind OBJ jare, GEJ is way beta than him buh GEj is still below pa tho

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by jamace(m): 2:37am On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=20]
[/size]
Did OBJ merit anything? First in 1976, obj became head of state after his boss, Gen Murtala was killed in a coup. Then in 1999, OBJ became a democratic president as compensation to the SouthWest for the death of Abiola. Sadly, Obj wasted the free gifts of God and man on the alter of greed and selfishness. Without mincing words, OBJ is the biggest opportunist in Nigeria's history.

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by mailadedamola(m): 4:15am On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I was shocked when I heard the news that the Former president, General Olusegun Obasanjo criticized the Government of President Goodluck Jonathan by describing it performance as 'BELLOW AVERAGE". I'm not disputing the former president’s right to criticize or disagree with the present government on issues, but the evil intentions attached to it. Criticizing the government with a single sentence without details is nothing but a grand deception.
Obasanjo Failed to tell us that during his regime, election was do or die which Jonathan reversed to Free and fair. That the second term Jonathan is asking for, which is the bone of contention is constitutional while his third term bid is not. That Nigeria's agricultural sector went from bad to worse under him despite being a farmer himself, while Jonathan revolutionized the sector to the extent that within 3 years, we've cut food importation by more than half with a projection to start food exportation in 2016. Aviation had it's worst history under Obasanjo, while Jonathan rehabilitated all the federal airport and made sure all parts of the country is under radar coverage. Today, Nigeria is among the best in Africa in terms of air safety. Under Obasanjo, Nigeria was the largest importer of cement in Africa, today, under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria is now the largest exporter of cement in Africa. Under Obasanjo, Nigeria sports had one of its worst history when he introduced the wicked and demoralizing "PRESIDENTIAL HAND SHAKE" policy, today, Jonathan introduced reward for handwork which resulted in our excellent performances in sports. Under Obasanjo, Railway was a forgotten issue, today, Jonathan has revitalized the sector to the amazement of all Nigerians. Under Obasanjo, all federal roads in the country was death trap, today, Jonathan has done most of them including the one in his backyard, Lagos / Ibadan expressway. During Obasanjo regime, electricity supply was about 2000 megawatts, today, it's more than 4,000 megawatts. Under Obasanjo, we were known as home of tokumbo cars, today, Nigeria is manufacturer of brand new cars. We've never had it so good in terms of foreign policy and so on.
If all this excellent performances is what he called bellow average, then he must be telling us indirectly that his performance as president is "BELLOW MEDIOCRITY"

Obasanjo should be man enough to tell Nigerians his problem with the president.
We can't accept these lies.
Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During His Term As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other places
over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e
(unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per
measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per
month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for
groups campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to
2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels
to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from
much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less
than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-
offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on
paper, but the masses from poor to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the other
in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road
networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers
inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed
by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the
speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding that
Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko
Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members and
teargassing them.
Please vote him come 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Chigold101(m): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

Which industries?
One thing i have vowed never to do is to go into argument with you...

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by okiezman(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't mind that majekdom2, how can he say Rochas was not in PDP, do you know that Rochas actually contested for the Presidential primary where he came second after Yar'adua .

Janjanweeds na foolish set of people na

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Chigold101:
One thing i have vowed never to do is to go into argument with you...
I don't even know you
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
mailadedamola:

Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During His Term As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other places
over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e
(unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per
measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per
month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for
groups campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to
2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels
to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from
much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less
than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-
offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on
paper, but the masses from poor to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the other
in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road
networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers
inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed
by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the
speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding that
Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko
Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members and
teargassing them.
Please vote him come 2015.
Useless and stupidt post.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
hardebounty:

Haba!! Try think b4 u talk/type nw #haba!
Disprove my claim before spewing trash.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
ok I see you and your likes are slow to comprehend and grasp information without someone needing to explain to you ,Just as it is for your boss upthere.Rochas had always decamped from one party to another was never new, right from 2003 , then 2005 to form AA or so before going back to PDP contesting in 2007 with yardau, and lost with an unimaginable margin.I guess you understand my writing he was not in " PDP tho " the other folks that guy mentioned have been real members of PDP from the beginning and even now, that was why at the last minute they all dropped to go with yardau except rochas..... Do you get it now or I still explain to you like a 3 year kid. . How many elections did rochas win under PDP. Would you regard him as an active member, tho he was special adviser of the party at sometime.

2 Likes

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Though I commend GEJ for completing the Total Radar Coverage of Nigeria project, the project was initiated by OBJ in 2003 when he signed a €15million contract.

I believe the only area GEJ is miles ahead of OBJ is democratic temperament. Elections in Nigeria, particularly in PDP strongholds, are truly open contests.

1 Like

Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by PhockPhockMan: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
majekdom2:
ok I see you and your likes are slow to comprehend and grasp information without someone needing to explain to you ,Just as it is for your boss upthere.Rochas had always decamped from one party to another was never new, right from 2003 , then 2005 to form AA or so before going back to PDP contesting in 2007 with yardau, and lost with an unimaginable margin.I guess you understand my writing he was not in " PDP tho " the other folks that guy mentioned have been real members of PDP from the beginning and even now, that was why at the last minute they all dropped to go with yardau except rochas..... Do you get it now or I still explain to you like a 3 year kid. . How many elections did rochas win under PDP. Would you regard him as an active member, tho he was special adviser of the party at sometime.
All this long story is not necessarily my friend, just thank me for lecturing you and move on.
Re: The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
All this long story is not necessarily my friend, just thank me for lecturing you and move on.
has my post helped your comprehension skills now ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why Rwanda Should Be Stopped. They Insulting Giants Of Africa. MUST READ / FEC Okays ₦35 Billion for NEPZA Power Station In Akamkpa, Crossriver / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.