Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Video Game Roleplaying - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Video Game Roleplaying (456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Game Roleplaying by Shadowbean(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
So this thread is all about roleplaying. It's simple no rules. You might be asking

WHAT'S ROLEPLAYING

Simply put, Roleplaying is writing using an already made role. Let's say I want to do a roleplay of the game Asaasin's creed and this time Ezio turns against the creed after falling in love with one of his targets.

HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE DONE

Anybody can take part. It's just a free flowing story that you write from where somebody has stopped and another person continues then. It doesn't require any specific style of writing or length. BUT IT FOLLOWS A PROCEDURE.

1. THE VIDEO GAME

Firstly the house has to agree on something and it is best if we choose a game that is popular maybe Mortal Kombat (using it as example o!)

Then we go on to

CLAIM CANON CHARACTERS

Quickly characters are claimed. Lets say Jenimma(I always get dis name wrong) decides to chose Kitana. Divepen choses Shao Kahn. It's a case of first come first serve unless the owner intends to exchange or relinquish character.

CREATE

You can create own characters. Maybe I have a spoof where Liu kang and Kitana gives birth to a girl or Shao Kahn is haunted by an evil past in the form of a weakling son he abandoned to die. When you create a Character you have to set everything- Names, age, description, bio, extra info as in that order.

More info if things progress...
Re: Video Game Roleplaying by stuff46(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
mehn you really creative.
Am intrested

(1) (Reply)

Acceptance / 2014 / Blog Writer Needed For Some Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.