Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha (49441 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering / Ex-Zambian President Arrested For Nigerian Oil Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by dedons: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
U dey use me book space too
tongue

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by timota(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2014
They are the real sponsor of boko haram and at the same time still accuse others.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Mushood: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Pls I have bin trying to post relevant info here but d mesg I usually got was insufficient permission, can someone tell me how to correct dat pls?
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by aurenflani: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

This part of the report is not true.
Mr Sherrif was on a private visit to Chad when President Jonathan arrived Chad.
What other part of the report is disinformation,lies, propaganda and statistics?

Saharareporters is a compromised vehicle.
Saharareporters,
did a helicopter crash in Yola on 21/11/2014?

Were you there?

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by LEvuls(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
dhammyg:
v
V for Virgin
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by pius4luv(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
they are all scammer,they are the behind the boko haram.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by fkaz(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Okay, i see

6 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by kepal99(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Naija army, sometime I wonder if they have a wing that handles Intelligence. Hmmm.... Let's c d nxt step they take from here. Bokoharam stocking their armoury for 2015, politicians working our seriously all in preparations for 2015... They shall not see our blood o

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by bendeco(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
We must get to the root....No Mercy.
Any body find guilty must face the penalties.....#DEATH

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by vivalavida(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
I have always suspected the chadian and Nigerien government in this boko haram debacle. All their arm supply comes from that route.
Meanwhile,their major financers is the APC. No one should forget that.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by funshint(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

What other part of the report is disinformation,lies, propaganda and statistics?

Saharareporters,
See dis ediot...so U̶̲̥̅̊ just think anybody will bump into a presidential meeting without being on the official list of delegates!

11 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by klog(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2014
I ve being saying this for a while. Chad is responsible for this.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by cole265(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2014
dhammyg:
shocked THAT EXPLAINS WHY BH KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.A PROVERB SAYS *IF THERE IS NO ENEMY WITHIN,THE ENEMY OUTSIDE CANNOT GET IN*

V for.......
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by tunde1200(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2014
Really?

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2014
cole265:

V for.......

VIRGIN grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Obimuodawayi: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2014
God will expose and disgrace them publicly very soon. Insha Allah.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by seanet02: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
And why have you not presented the evidence that they are financial sponsors? You have no brain
vivalavida:
I have always suspected the chadian and Nigerien government in this boko haram debacle. All their arm supply comes from that route.
Meanwhile,their major financers is the APC. No one should forget that.

7 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by ALISMILE(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
U re still puttin blames on SR. Compromised as in?That its Sympathetic with BH or for its despisation of the FG? Well if u er sayin they re compromised cos of its despisation of d FG, with d current flow of invents in d country, every sane mind will not be happy wit the govment. For me they er not in anyway sympathetic wit BH.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by omebe(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
I have every concrete evidence that every elite fulani man is a bokoharam including d elite chadian community,the government of the day knows this,their sole aim is to opt out of nigeria but its too late.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by slightlyMad(f): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
National Security Adviser not in office but in mexico when the country is burning.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by kenex4ever(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
All this bigots blaming GEJ for meeting with d chad president to join in d fight against bokoharam, U should also blame him for meeting with cameroun and Benin R. presidents too. How do u xpect him to know their intentions if truly the chad president has a hand in it?

9 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by kayalla(f): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
it doesn't sound like a good news to me cos they will sweep the matter under carpet and bring up some story.

na God hand we dey.

even God sef go don tire for our way, cos He (God) will expose the bad eggs and we will cover it. so God sef will sit back and just look at us.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Anglovel: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
NextIG:
The blood of the departed is still speaking vengeance before God. And it shall not be silent until all those behind the formation, sponsoring, abetting, sympathising, and helpers of Boko Haram received the full reward of their evil.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by vision2050: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Picture oooo or I don't tongue
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Even chad our neighbor toono friend no foe.

SWEAT TOO MUCH THESE DAYS? Then we need to talk.
sweatfree team.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Mbediogu(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2014
NextIG:

http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/22284-chad-president-s-friend-buys-19-missiles-for-boko-haram

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/22/political-associate-chadian-president-idriss-d%C3%A9by-arrested-missiles-meant-boko-haram
None of Chad's neighbors has known peace since Idris Derby. Check it out. That tiny God forsaken foxhole of a desert country. Since it is not an Ecowas nation, if we do anything there might be an escalation. Britain can help us here by working on her ally France within whose sphere of influence Chad lies.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Qyubee(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2014
What other part of the report is disinformation,lies, propaganda and statistiics?
And if I may ask, y has modu sherrif not been interrogated as to what he was doing in chad, let's not forget, d same man was mentioned as being a sponsor of bht.
Same man was with a convoy of army and nobile police officers on entry into born a few day back, while d sitting governor had to resort to using civilian JTF as security.
Mr Jona has too many questions to answer jare.

6 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by kenex4ever(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2014
aurenflani:

Were you there?
Did Helicopter crash in Yola on d 21st of this month? Sahara-apc reporters=endtimereportersofdoom

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by ganye1: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

Saharareporters,
Yes definately a helicopter crashed in Yola on that day. For confirmation ask those who live around Geriyo and Damare areas of Jimeta Yola.

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by blym4real: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

Saharareporters,

Private visit to who?
It just doesn't add up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.