Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha (49403 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering / Ex-Zambian President Arrested For Nigerian Oil Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Jesusloveyou: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2014
Who has leak with chad president?pdp=modu sheriff and gej,boko haram sponsorer=(pdp)modu sheriff and ihejiarika.beneficially=(pdp) gej. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Ahmeduana(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
I swear this boko haram matter don tire me cry lipsrsealed
ALWAYS TWISTS AND TURNS!
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by JEITO: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
It is high time we launch operation BUZU must go: they come to our country to beg with their children, they turn to thieves and rustlers at night and now they re-pay us by sponsoring terrorism in our country with the hope that once Nigeria scatters, they'll come in fully and plunder the spoils.

We supply them with electricity and food while they use their meager resource to buy weapon for terrorist groups.

Indeed, while men slept, the enemy came and sowed thorns among his wheat.

#say no to bigBrother role in africa
#say no to freelunch4all in Nigeria
#buzuMustgo

6 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2014
abdulabbakar:

All evidences pointed directly to the direction of your drunken master...
Don't mind the paid PDP e-rat. As long as he keeps getting his monthly N20000, he'll see nothing wrong with this corrupt government.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by vivalavida(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2014
abdulabbakar:

All evidences pointed directly to the direction of your drunken master...

So suprised an aboki like you can string some words and form a correct sentence. Congratulations.

Meanwhile,have u gone for your own suicide mission?
Go and collect your own bomb before it is too late.
I knw your dreaming of 72 virgins too
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by didactic70: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2014
This is serious.Al ways suspected external collusion of some African countries to destabilize Nigeria.This should not b taken lightly.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by akoaki(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Let us wait for our authorities to officially react to this report .
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by ALEXIS0240: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
teemanbastos:
is dis nt d chadian presido jonathan went dining with..??
Jonathan na bokoharam sponsor
you mean he is sponsoring Boko haram to be killing Christians and bombing churches in the northern parts of Nigeria?:-O:-/
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by mathskill: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by ahizih(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
I talk am
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by abdulabbakar(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
vivalavida:

So suprised an aboki like you can string some words and form a correct sentence. Congratulations.

Meanwhile,have u gone for your own suicide mission?
Go and collect your own bomb before it is too late.
I knw your dreaming of 72 virgins too

Is that all you got for me?
Go jump in2 a well dumbo!

6 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by McSpark: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
If we talk people no go agree. All our properties from Madagali town to Mubi city were loot carry to chad. Most of Bhs are kanuri people in borno, niger people and chadians.we get no body to talk in our place.
NextIG:

http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/22284-chad-president-s-friend-buys-19-missiles-for-boko-haram

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/22/political-associate-chadian-president-idriss-d%C3%A9by-arrested-missiles-meant-boko-haram

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
Honestly, with all this rubbish going on, I just wish that the military would take over and let there be some sanity in the country.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by xwolverine: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
I say we start bombing Chad Republic. I am ready to go on covet operation this time. Are you fucking kidding me ?

Nigerians, we love taking ourselves too seriously.

Don't make me laugh, the Chadian airforce has 4 mig-29's and 6 su-25, these two fighter jets can strike Lagos without leaving the Chadian airspace. How would you bomb them, please tell me, is it alpha jets that would pursue mig-29? Or are you thinking of striking Chad with amdioha? grin

This is what you get when the NAF top brass doesn't put money where there mouth is. I'm not sure they've even seen a mig-29 sales team, talk less of buying one.

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by namdo(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Oh i think NE nigeria is being forced to leave nigeria with some foreign backings shocked I hope our army can cope with this. Its time AU and ECOWAS knew about the true face of BH
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Ahmeduana(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2014
dhammyg:
shocked THAT EXPLAINS WHY BH KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.A PROVERB SAYS *IF THERE IS NO ENEMY WITHIN,THE ENEMY OUTSIDE CANNOT GET IN*
YES WELL SAID, FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE MENTALITY OF AN AVERAGE HAUSA PERSON, THEY DON'T CONSIDER THERE selves AS NIGERIAN OR THAT THEY ARE THE OWENER AND CUSTODIAN OF THE ENTITY CALL NIGERIA, WHENEVER THEY CANNOT LAY CLAIM TO THAT WARPED NOTIONS THEY ALIGN WITH THERE FELLOW SAHARAs the nigeriens and the chadians to disstablize the WHAT THEY COULD NOT LAY CLAIMS ON. There is one fact that everybody should know about, the fact is that both SAS,ACF, THE HAUSAs POLITICAL ELITES IN THE PDP AND APC AND IN THE CIVIL SOCIETIES GROUPS AND IN MILITARY KNOWS ONE THING OR THE OTHER ABOUT BOKO HARAM AND THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING THERE SUPPORT THROUGH INDIVIDUALS PROFESSIONS. And the most painful things is that they are using yorubas to achieves there aims. So painful!

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by PStacks(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Buhari really needs to come quick and clean up this country.

The level of chaos theory is just too much

I can't wait to vote buhari.

I wish elections were in December.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by roufy235(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
hmm
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by eunisam: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Your signature makes brain
xule20:
Sooner or later the truth will surely be review....
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by mathskill: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014

11 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
No thanks to cluelessness! D same chadian leader joe's bin dinning with? ....nig must be rescued come 2015

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2014
No thanks to cluelessness! D same chadian leader joe's bin dinning with? ....nig must be rescued come 2015!
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Sad as it may be to me personally, i think buhari is what we need now.
An african president supporting BH is a declaration of war.
We need buhari right now.

4 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Cadamlk: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Something is not right about the story.Someone was arrested the next thing he said a 'Chadian president sent me'.I started questioning Cameroonian intelligence since they claimed to have captured Shekau in two different occasions only for him to be killed by Nigeria armed forces.Am just saying yhey are bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Safari29: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2014
I thought APC sponsor Bokoharam😊. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
xwolverine:

Nigerians, we love taking ourselves too seriously.

Don't make me laugh, the Chadian airforce has 4 mig-29's and 6 su-25, these two fighter jets can strike Lagos without leaving the Chadian airspace. How would you bomb them, please tell me, is it alpha jets that would pursue mig-29? Or are you thinking of striking Chad with amdioha? grin

This is what you get when the NAF top brass doesn't put money where there mouth is. I'm not sure they've even seen a mig-29 sales team, talk less of buying one.
Yes sudan has 3MIG-29, but i am sure NAF has enough (albeit inferior) air platforms to nullify that threat.
I will be more worried if the MIGs were atleast 7.
Anyway, it shows serious neglect of our international geo-political responsibilities.
We are being governed by idiotts.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by ogb5(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Seenyo:
No thanks to cluelessness! D same chadian leader joe's bin dinning with? ....nig must be rescued come 2015!

Have you heard the phrase "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by PStacks(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2014
WE ARE NOT BLESSED.
"Forty nine innocent little boys were butchered by Boko Haram in their schools on November 10, 2014 as they resumed class in Yobe state. The question must be asked: is there any limit to the depravity of these monsters and those that secretly support and encourage them?
I may not know much but one thing that I know is this: the spilling of innocent blood has terrible consequences for both the land on which it is spilt and for those that spill it. I am talking about long-term generational consequences.
This is the more so when that blood is the blood of children. Our girls are kidnapped from their schools, abducted, raped, married off and sold into slavery and we call ourselves blessed.
Our little boys are bombed to smithereens in their schools, their young lives are snuffed out, there is no sense of outrage and no one is brought to book yet we call ourselves blessed.
Our level of sensitivity has been seared to a point that we don’t care anymore and we are no longer moved when we hear about the horrors being inflicted on our people yet we call ourselves blessed.
When will we appreciate the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong with us? I had every reason to feel so sad on the day that the news from Yobe came but my initial sadness was quickly overwhelmed by a deep and burning rage.
The saddest aspect of it all is that even now, most Nigerians still can’t see or feel that evil despite the daily bombings, killings, abductions and kidnappings.
The truth is that until Boko Haram takes over the entire north and knocks on the gates of the south, Nigerians will continue to act as if the whole thing is no big deal and that whatever atrocities that Boko Haram commit really doesn’t matter. That is how short-sighted, insensitive, depraved and ignorant we have become.
We are a people that have no conscience and we no longer care when our citizens are treated like filth or slaughtered like flies. There is no other country and no other people in the world that suffers from our particular type of affliction. We are suffering from a strange disease.
Nigeria is not blessed, she is cursed and she is in dire need of deliverance. If we were not cursed how can we act as if all is well and how can we be normal after 49 of our school children were bombed to death in one fell swoop.
This single outrageous and horrendous act is enough to traumatise most nations and most people for the next ten years, but not us. Most of us are indifferent: we shut it out and act as if it never happened.
We are a strange land of strange men and women. We are a land where the nepthalim hold sway. We are a land that enjoy to watch others suffer injustice, persecution and wickedness and where the youth would rather rant on facebook and twitter than risk their lives by marching on the streets and demanding change.
We are a land that despise the learned and that celebrate ignorance. We are a land that hates the truth and that worships mammon. We are a land where courageous and righteous men suffer hardship, humiliation, injustice and persecution whilst evil men are reverred and exalted.
We are a land that claims to love God but that does everything that is contrary to His counsel and His will. We are a land where brother eats sister and where sister eats brother. We are a land where parents trade off the future, the destiny and the glory of their own children for a pittance and where men sell their souls to the devil for fame, power and wealth.
We are a land where children are killed and maimed, where women are dehumanised and turned into desperate harlots by virtue of the circumstances in which they are forced to live and where evil is nurtured, encouraged and glorified.
We are a land that continues to dance, to make merry and to rejoice even as it’s weakest and most vulnerable citizens are butchered and even when it’s very own children are slaughtered like christmas turkeys and sallah rams. I see all this and I say shame on us all: from the highest to the lowest we have all failed. From the pauper to the prince and from the servant to the king we are all guilty. Shame on us, more than 8thousand nigerians have died and over 1million have become homeless becoming refugees in their own country..800thousand have fled to neighbouring countries, Yet we pretend as if nothing is wrong. Eagles played last night in uyo without holding a minute silence in respect for the dead boys and u expected them to win? We are a heartless nation.
Our hope and salvation lies in one thing and one thing alone: the love of the Lord God of Hosts, the mercy of the Ancient of Days and the grace of the Living God. I have little doubt and abundant evidence to prove that He still loves us despite the evil that is inherent in us...
A couple of weeks back a courageous Canadian soldier was killed by an insane terrorist who stormed the Canadian Parliament and who held their political leaders hostage until he himself was killed. The whole world rose up and condemned this callous act and rightly came to a standstill.
Most importantly the Canadian government and people honoured the dead and paid him tribute after tribute. It was very moving and highly appropriate. That soldier deserved no less. Everyone in Canada, and indeed throughout the civilised world, was talking about it and people were very sad.
That is how normal people and normal countries are meant to react to such things and that is how sane and civilised people are expected to behave. Yet in Nigeria it is not so. In this country hundreds of our people are slaughtered in 100 different ways and abducted every week and there is no sense of panic or alarm.
There are no tears, there is no urgency, there is no passion, there is no anger, there are no demonstrations or demands for those that commit this evil to be brought to justice, there is no support for our security agents and military, there is no sense of national outrage and most important of all there is no genuine empathy or sympathy for the victims and casualties of terror even though most of them are women and children. It is just business as usual and our nation is flying on auto pilot. Let us hope and pray that we don’t eventually go into free-fall and crash.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by seanet02: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Mumu
vivalavida:

It is only a dumbo like you that can't add up 1+1
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Mccullum: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Nigerians so quickly conclude on any issue by pointing APC as the sponsors of Boko Haram, but when lie is running for 20yrs one day the truth will meet it. may God bless Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by chinex276(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2014
our govt should open their eyes, dis chad president is nt 2 be trusted, 4 d fact dat sherif is his very gud friend.

Remember he is d person who broke d news of d false seize fire deal.

As i said nigerians open ur eyes, chadians nd infact africans r strng haters of dis great con3, we shouldnt allow them fool us nd disintegrate us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.