Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha (49440 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering / Ex-Zambian President Arrested For Nigerian Oil Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by vivalavida(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
muh4lyf:
Your's is beyond only yaba left,your people had been adviced to seek other measures cos it's hardened... Mofos
I dont have time for jihadist like u
U wont get ur 72 virgins via me
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by muh4lyf(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivalavida:

I dont have time for jihadist like u
U wont get ur 72 virgins via me
Unfortunately for you I am not a fanatic like you. I respect peoples religious beliefs. Even if someone who worships ifa can liberate Nigeria I'd support the person fully. I am all about goodness not supporting people blindly... You can see the truth but you would never say... I am proud to be who I am not you. You are a coward! A liar! I won't be surprised if you are amongst those benefiting from the Nigeria's bad situation...
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by DaBullIT(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
dabossman:

The fact that the report says he was searched doesn't mean the missiles were found on his person. If I get to the airport with several large crates, or get to the border with several large containers which I lay claim to, then I and my cargo can be referred to in such a manner. Besides, they assemble does missiles you know. It's not as if it is sold already assembled and ready to launch.

He mean say Na oyinbo no hear me be that. I gree for you
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by vivalavida(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
muh4lyf:
Unfortunately for you I am not a fanatic like you. I respect peoples religious beliefs. Even if someone who worships ifa can liberate Nigeria I'd support the person fully. I am all about goodness not supporting people blindly... You can see the truth but you would never say... I am proud to be who I am not you. You are a coward! A liar! I won't be surprised if you are amongst those benefiting from the Nigeria's bad situation...
See him foaming in da mouth
Direct your frustrations somewia else mallam
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by muh4lyf(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
vivalavida:

See him foaming in da mouth
Direct your frustrations somewia else mallam
I am not like you and would never be.... If you call me malam I'd gladly answer. At least I am not a fool,a religious bigot like you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.