Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

"Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" (1853 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jennydoris:

Amen... And may you never lack to spend on them and even when the money is not there may theyunderstand too.
Amen
Re: "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" by SkinnyDude(m): 5:28am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
skinnydude my brother from another mother. Longest time.....hw tins na? I went on e-sabbatical leave. I am back with my troubles. Lol
Thank God you are back. it's time to start liberating our MagaNized/FriendZoned/BrotherZoned brothers. Preach the gospel, lets set them free from these daughters of eve.
Re: "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" by Godmother(f): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Blame it on the men who use the idea of money to get a girl. Guys who are themselves and never try to portray a false life never have this complaints, cos the girl would have known wasup before entering
Re: "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" by zboyd: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Godmother:
Blame it on the men who use the idea of money to get a girl. Guys who are themselves and never try to portray a false life never have this complaints, cos the girl would have known wasup before entering

Very good point!

During my dating days, some men that came my way loved to flash cash, fancy cars and expensive clothes, thinking I would fall for their okeydokey and drop my panties. NOT!!! They reminded me of strutting peacocks. Did they catch? Of course. But what did they reel in? Usually gold-digging women and spoiled brats. And then they want to whine and complain like big babies.

Over here, some Naija men THINK they got game, THINK they can run women like they did back home but end up getting played big time, by some of the craftiest women you'd never want to meet. I bet they wish everyday they had stayed in Nigeria and only have to worry about paying their girl's school fees and giving her a monthly allowance. lol

Oh well...such is life.

Men who show who they really are upfront stand a better chance of reeling in women who have loving spirits and tend to judge men on the depth of their character, rather the size of their wallets.

On the flipside, some not-so-handsome men know that cash, fancy cars and expensive clothes is their key to enjoying some semblance of female companionship - however fleeting.

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Nigerian Bros...Aren't You Tired Of Being An ATM?" by PoomPoko(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hilarious piece... grin

Sex and love has been commercialized in this part of the globe though. Blame wanton poverty and media-induced misplacement of values/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate. / Why Would You Spend So Much On A Woman You Have Not 'Consummated'? / Wat Do U Need To Keep A Man/lady? A Killer Figure 8 Shape, Love Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.