Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 (17931 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich - UCL Final (1 - 2) On 25th May 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Nashoji:
Ramos got red carded on the fifth minute of last season champions league match between real Madrid and galatasaray, yet real madrid won the match by 5 goals to 1 margin.
Are you comparing the quality of Galatasaray players to Man City?
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by caprini1: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=CFCfan post=28349594]It's a big win for City but I fear Bayern. They played with 10 men for SEVENTY minutes, but still shaded the possession and held a LEAD till the last 4mins of the match shocked[/quote ] I tell you! For sometimes I tot city was one man down and not Bayern,what a team!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by LagosStinks2: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2014
When Enyimba was playing the federation cup,there were no comments and now its european football you all act as if you were born in Mancester or Munich.Shame what a disgraceful nation.You will never see europeans chasing after african football.Try to go join the supporters clubs of those teams and see if your black asses will be welcomed to travel around europe with them.You will never be europeans,you will always be stinking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Well done to the CityZens tonight. What a way to lift the hopes of the fans.

I hope the lads keep working on the defence. Congrats. I still see Bayern as a formidable side that can beat any team.

Guys, win Roma.

BLUE MOON RISING. WE ARE CITYZENS.
Congratulations but this is where the party ends,Roma will defeat city.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2014
LagosStinks2:
When Enyimba was playing the federation cup,there were no comments and now its european football you all act as if you were born in Mancester or Munich.Shame what a disgraceful nation.You will never see europeans chasing after african football.Try to go join the supporters clubs of those teams and see if your black asses will be welcomed to travel around europe with them.You will never be europeans,you will always be stinking Nigerians.
Instead of ranting$crying find a way of making the Naija league appealing to the Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Congratulations but this is where the party ends,Roma will defeat city.
You can not see tomorrow.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2014
LagosStinks2:
Very funny. The government, media or sports administrators never do anything to televise our local leagues. How do you want people to develop likes and affinities with these local clubs.

I remember when I was younger, the NTA televised games regularly and I had an affinity with Lobi Stars. I still can remember Sunday Ibeji, Greg Etafia, Emma Issah and Onyekachi Okoye.

As long as the league is not being promoted and the pitches are not developed, you can not blame people for not supporting.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by domido(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2014
CFCfan:

Bayern's Benatia was sent-off in the 20th min.
Bayern were leading 2-1 until the 86th minute, when Aguero equalized. Aguero scored the winner in injury time.
tanx,mehn dat game was something else.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
You can not see tomorrow.
But there are always "Antecedent"your poor away form.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Very funny. The government, media or sports administrators never do anything to televise our local leagues. How do you want people to develop like and affinities with these local clubs.

I remember when I was younger, the NTA televised games regularly and I had an affinity with Lobi Stars. I still can remember Sunday Ibeji, Greg Etafia, Emma Issah and Onyekachi Okoye.

As long as the league is not being promoted and the pitches are not developed, you can not blame people for not supporting.
Security is also an Issue,I can't go to any nigeria stadium to watch a night match.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by lovemaths(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
PLEXPLEX:
U GUYZ SHOULD TRY N WIN THIS ONE......COME N SEE WAT ORIGINAL BLUES R DOING IN GERMANY. NA FADED BLUE UNA BE SEF I DON FORGET
You who call yourself original blues, can you win bayern?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by lovemaths(f): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
mukina2:

sagan's sweet me pass grin grin na sagna wan mark lewandowski? hahahahah grin grin grin

mind ya bizness grin grin Bayern will make those boys cry to sleep tonite grin grin bench warmer like sagna
no be your club arsenal produce sagna?
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by lovemaths(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
aieromon:
I can't wait for my noisy neighbours to join me in watching Telemundo on UCL nights grin
If it is charm, may it not be effective
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by lovemaths(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:
Really? On top red card! shocked

Man City is a disgrace to ****************** tongue grin Just 2 points in 5 games... shocked

Man City should be stripped off their EPL Title with immediate effect... angry grin
see this one o. you tink say na one day we take win the epl title? Oya come and strip it now. nonsense liverpool fan.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by lovemaths(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
DanniceG:
siddon cross my leg...lukin 4 d dwn fall of mc ;Dsiddon cross my leg...lukin 4 d dwn fall of mc
That's never gonna happen.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by blasterman(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=tuffgongjo post=28352470]Instead of ranting$crying find a way of making the Naija league appealing to

We can have the likes of aguero and messi of the future playing in our league. Only if ppl go out and watch the teams play then tv money and sponsorship will come then the clubs can buy the best players in africa or Europe . It sounds unrealistic but that is the kind of vision nFA shd have.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=blasterman post=28365238][/quote]Then they should realize it,instead of dangling a "pipe dream" b4 us.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by coded01: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
lovemaths:
see this one o. you tink say na one day we take win the epl title? Oya come and strip it now. nonsense liverpool fan.

If no bi internet na, Man City is not Liverpool's mate n to call me a fan is a compliment... tongue

Anyway, we will see what Man City will win this season, Madam... tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by blasterman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Then they should realize it,instead of dangling a "pipe dream" b4 us.

who is they are u not part of they
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
blasterman:

who is they are u not part of they
Part of them? A̶̲̥̅♏ I one of those running NFF?
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by lovemaths(f): 2:03am On Nov 27, 2014
coded01:

If no bi internet na, Man City is not Liverpool's mate n to call me a fan is a compliment... tongue

Anyway, we will see what Man City will win this season, Madam... tongue
Thank God you know.
Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (3 - 2) On 25th November 2014 by Whizkel(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2014
lovemaths:
leave him alone, let him blab. No be ordinary crystal trash am 3-1. And strip liverpool off epl previous season, wey make their suarez dey bite up and down ni. Awon yeye haters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid UCL (2 - 0) On 3rd November 2021 / Top 10: Mario Balotelli’s Craziest Moments As A Manchester City Player / Manchester United Vs Stoke City (3 - 2) On 26th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.