Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,865 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

Thl 5000 Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thl 5000 Discussion Thread (9820 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mustack:

have you installed the multi window custom run?

No my bro....havent really seen the need for it yet
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Proseoca:

No my bro....havent really seen the need for it yet
can you change the writing also..
as in all those beautiful hand writing.
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mustack:

Checking......
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
I think am interested in this phone does it have gestures like double tap to unlock screen and how's the audio quality. And does d two sim support 3g
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mustack:

You can change font size and type thats all
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Proseoca:

You can change font size and type thats all
cool.

1 Like

Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
lexrichy:
I think am interested in this phone does it have gestures like double tap to unlock screen and how's the audio quality. And does d two sim support 3g
Sure it has the gestures audio is very good
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
what is the advantage of 2gig ram over 1gig ram?
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 5:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Mustack:

Ability to execute a lot of task effortlessly at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mustack:

Just like they say 2 heads are better than one.

No Force closure due to more space for running apps.

No/less lag

Smooth apps transition

Processor speed is fully utilised
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
initialize:

Just like they say 2 heads are better than one.

No Force closure due to more space for running apps.

No/less lag

Smooth apps transition

Processor speed is fully utilised

good...

my techno 1gig always force my opera mini to close in so many occasion.
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by dljbd1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mustack:

good...

ehehehehehehe grin
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
dljbd1:

ehehehehehehe grin
even still I have to delete the angry bird go on my phone to stop the lagging but still opera mini still lags.
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mustack:

good...

Why I don't rate Techno...

Operamini shouldn't lag on a 1GB RAM phone
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
initialize:

My thought as well
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mustack:

even still I have to delete the angry bird go on my phone to stop the lagging but still opera mini still lags.
initialize:

am not saying it as a form of under rating them bit that's one thing that am facing.
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by nani667: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
initialize:

Well not necessarily, these days 1GB RAM is even considered small, and with the many bloatware these phone manufacturers bundle with their phones, there's little free RAM available from the 1GB RAM after boot
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by TechtraGadgets: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by TechtraGadgets: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2014
nani667:

Well not necessarily, these days 1GB RAM is even considered small, and with the many bloatware these phone manufacturers bundle with their phones, there's little free RAM available from the 1GB RAM after boot

Sir that's what some of this manufacturers want you to believe. A one gig ram phone is still more than enough, Apple's trying to prove this but they've been forced to increase theirs too.

Then to Tecno issue. It's a shame with some manufacturers, the dg550 has just 1gig of ram and scores about the same score with the infinite zero that has 2gb ram on antutu benchmark test.

I used the dg550, completed modern combat 4 on it, played asphalt 8, real racing3 (one of the most demanding games) on Android now, no single lag. The performance and user experience on some of this one gig ram Chinese brands are better than what you get on a S4. You just Google "s4 lag" or youtube

The major online retailers in Nigeria are crooks, they introduce crap brands. Infinix zero users are complaining about their "13mp camera" pictures not being more than 3mb in size, that's an 8mp camera.
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am in need of thl 5000 i stay in ibadan
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by TechtraGadgets: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
adeniyilamlek:
Am in need of thl 5000 i stay in ibadan

We can get it to you in 7 days for the best price in the market.

This is our thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-huge-black-friday
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by just2endowed: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1978478/romoss-solo-5-10000mah-free

Get ur authentic high capacity power bank
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mustack:

good...

After installing 27 launchers, 6 video players, 18 themes, 5 battery saver apps, 3 speed booster, 1 Cache cleaner, 7 anti virus in your phone, you expect opera mini not to force close ba? Can you run very fast after overfeeding yourself?
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
TechtraGadgets:

We can get it to you in 7 days for the best price in the market.

This is our thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-huge-black-friday
i will get back to you when am ready thanks
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
I bought this phone and used for 3 weeks b4 selling it, I was not pleased with every aspect and I read reviews b4 I bought it, I asked myself if I bought faulty device
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
biomedixexcel:
I bought this phone and used for 3 weeks b4 selling it, I was not pleased with every aspect and I read reviews b4 I bought it, I asked myself if I bought faulty device
Hommie, throw more light. I am ditching a perfectly working Jiayu G4S in favour of THL 5000.... I know this Jiayu G4S is very very strong in all aspects. I don't wanna make a trashy mistake
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mustack: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mafia4life:
After installing 27 launchers, 6 video players, 18 themes, 5 battery saver apps, 3 speed booster, 1 Cache cleaner, 7 anti virus in your phone, you expect opera mini not to force close ba? Can you run very fast after overfeeding yourself?
what do you mean...
pls I don't have any luncher,I only have VLC player,I don't even have one theme,no battery saver, In short I don't have all those listed thing.. so guy I don't k ow were the problem is coming from from.
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
biomedixexcel:

My bro pls be more direct... I have the exact same phone I can tell this thl 5000 is in a class of its own.. U get value for your money.. Like u said maybe you have a factory error device... But be more specific
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Mustack:

what do you mean...
pls I don't have any luncher,I only have VLC player,I don't even have one theme,no battery saver, In short I don't have all those listed thing.. so guy I don't k ow were the problem is coming from from.
Or maybe you over multi task thinking that the ram is enough to run up to 6 apps in background
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2014
I read this device lags unexpectedly especially when drawing down the notification drawer. My Jiayu G4S is extremely smooth and lag free.. My question is this. Does Custom rom solve the issue of lag in this device? I can remember handling a guy's own months ago. I experienced lag on that device. I don't know if I may be making mistake leaving this super device (Jiayu G4S) in favour of THL 5000. Honest review please
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Proseoca: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Mafia4life:
I read this device lags unexpectedly especially when drawing down the notification drawer. My Jiayu G4S is extremely smooth and lag free.. My question is this. Does Custom rom solve the issue of lag in this device? I can remember handling a guy's own months ago. I experienced lag on that device. I don't know if I may be making mistake leaving this super device (Jiayu G4S) in favour of THL 5000. Honest review please

Honestly... I haven't experienced any lag on this device and the way it handles high definition games smoothly is impressive. I even discovered just recently that both sim are 3g enabled this is against what I read in the review before I bought this device. And don't forget this is a 2.0ghz,true octacore, 2g ram device I wonder where the lag will be coming from expect the person has installed some infectious app... If ur JIAYU g4s is running smooth then compare both specifications and tell for your self which will do better. Cheers
Re: Thl 5000 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Proseoca:

Honestly... I haven't experienced any lag on this device and the way it handles high definition games smoothly is impressive. I even discovered just recently that both sim are 3g enabled this is against what I read in the review before I bought this device. And don't forget this is a 2.0ghz,true octacore, 2g ram device I wonder where the lag will be coming from expect the person has installed some infectious app... If ur JIAYU g4s is running smooth then compare both specifications and tell for your self which will do better. Cheers
When he brought his ( THL 5000), he did factory reset. Actually, mine was far smoother than his. In his, I noticed frame skipping during transition. What about the display? I read the recent batch produced has poor screen display. How true? Comparing the display with that of Gionee E3 or iPhone 4S.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INFINIX ZERO 3 Official Specification: Hero3ology is here / How To Get Mtn 3gb With Just N20 / Alcatel Authorized Service Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.