Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? (1599 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter Bck In School. / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you could recall, back in those days when there was no phone or chat apps and sites, most guys wrote love letters (just like the one in the picture below) to scope the girl they love especially in primary school days...

If you ever wrote a love letter in your primary or JSS days, please let us know by sharing your experience here!

grin grin grin

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Cholls(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
My brother I wrote one in those days,for one babe like. Sadly she couldn't comprehend my vocabulary. All I got as a reply was "k" even before the proliferation of mobile phones grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Then in ss2, i was the assistant senior prefect...brilliant and fluent in english. So i had to write to a ss1 girl, who was as good in english as i was, in orals. I transcribed the whole wordings of the letter to oral english to prove class. Of course she fell fall me. She was extraordinarily intelligent and beautiful..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by dein77(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
I did. At least twice. Once to my SS3 classmate. Another to an SS1 babe. My brother was the DHL man between the two us. The deal no worries out.

To make matters worse, my dad saw and read one of the replies she sent to me through my brother. My dad read it out before my mother and siblings. It was a terrible day.

Bro, man don grow! Time flies. Those experiences are sacred.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Ezedon(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
I was professional in those days, i even changed my vowels to numbers such as A=1, E=2, I=3, O=4 & U=5 such that ''I LOVE YOU'' will be "3 L4V2 Y45"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Ezedon(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is how i used to start my own letter in ss1. My dearest in mind
how are you, i hope that everythin is dancing and romancin themselves, that makes me to pick up my golden pen from the mountain of love to say hello to the only one in my heart.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cholls:
All I got as a reply was "k" even before the proliferation of mobile phones grin
chai, so "k" has been deyed.. Babes and "k" self.. grin

Hope she later agreed? wink
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samakinr:
I transcribed the whole wordings of the letter to oral english to prove class. Of course she fell fall me. She was extraordinarily intelligent and beautiful..
wow! Thumbs up dude. You really tried, especially in transcribing the words. Why she no go fall cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
dein77:
I did. At least twice. Once to my SS3 classmate. Another to an SS1 babe. My brother was the DHL man between the two us. The deal no worries out.

To make matters worse, my dad saw and read one of the replies she sent to me through my brother. My dad read it out before my mother and siblings. It was a terrible day.

Bro, man don grow! Time flies. Those experiences are sacred.
grin yes o! Boys are now men.. No more letter or DHL man grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Ezedon:
I was professional in those days, i even changed my vowels to numbers such as A=1, E=2, I=3, O=4 & U=5 such that ''I LOVE YOU'' will be "3 L4V2 Y45"

Lol ..prof prof

Minister of women affairs

Can't believe I never did...back then I nor dey reason girls face
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Observing.....
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Observing.....
don't just observe, share you own experiences! grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by FLAWLES(f): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
;
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Young love, never again.

Never!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Femi2Ranking(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
I did oh but could not give her...

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by beautycrush24(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Me i wrote to my bf o. Lol. I still admire d act even though its old school.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
UchihaMadara:
Young love, never again.

Never!
grin this one you're sounding like this, did you have any bad experience? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
I did oh but could not give her...
you mean you couldn't deliver the letter undecided
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
beautycrush24:
Me i wrote to my bf o. Lol. I still admire d act even though its old school.
cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Femi2Ranking(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
kenkwodoski:
you mean you couldn't deliver the letter undecided
yes I couldn't give her my liver failed me.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
kenkwodoski:
grin this one you're sounding like this, did you have any bad experience? shocked

Just never again sha, unless I'm sure we're both equally in love.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
yes I couldn't give her my liver failed me.
i know say now you don chop liver die! grin cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by jhidey08(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Didn't write a letter to any gal in ma secondary skul days bt wrote sum poems for a gal jst abt 4months ago. Awas seriously in luv wit dis gal and infact i'm stl in luv wit her. *if u're reading dis pretty, i luv u so much*
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Femi2Ranking(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2014
kenkwodoski:

i know say now you don chop liver die! grin cheesy
I never still chop liver like that oh... but e no be luke before again

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Femi2Ranking:

I never still chop liver like that oh... but e no be luke before again
ok na. now no need for letter again, na to meet her directly cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Exjoker(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks to Science and Technology, Man no need to suffer cause him wan reach him girl

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote A Love Letter? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Exjoker:
Thanks to Science and Technology, Man no need to suffer cause him wan reach him girl
i dey tellll you! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

50 Things EVERY Girl In Her 20s Needs To STOP Doing / 9 Obvious Signs You're In Love With A MAN, Not A Boy / As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.