Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Sexiest Verses In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexiest Verses In The Bible (1219 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Verses In The Bible / 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion (2) (3) (4)

Sexiest Verses In The Bible by thiefnubu(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
All verses are quoted exactly from the New International Version (NIV) of the Holy Bible.

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission like that of horses. So you longed for the
lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled" Ezekiel 23: 20, 21

"So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be
his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived." Genesis 16: 3,4
"They said to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." Genesis 19: 5

"Let's get our father to drink wine and then lie with him and preserve our family line through our father. That night they got their father to
drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down and when she got up." Genesis 19:
32, 33

"Very well", Rachel said, "he can sleep with you tonight in return for your son's mandrakes. So when Jacob came in from the fields that
evening, Leah went out to meet him. "You must sleep with me", she said. "I have hired you with my son's mandrakes". So he slept with her
that night." Genesis 30: 15, 16

"Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves." Genesis 34: 9

"But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with brother's wife, he spilled his seed on the ground to keep from
producing offspring for his brother." Genesis 38: 9

"When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face. Not realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went
over to her by the roadside and said, "Come now, let me sleep with you" Genesis 38: 15,16

"If a man lies with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean." Leviticus 15:

"The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and 32,000 women who
had never slept with a man." Numbers 31: 32
"If you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife." Deuteronomy 21: 11

"If one of your men is unclean because of a nocturnal emission, he is to go outside the camp and stay there." Deuteronomy 23: 10 "They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to
the camp at Shiloh in Canaan....So that is what the Benjaminites did. While the girls were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off
to be his wife." Judges 21: 12,20

"In the course of time, Ammon son of David fell in love with Tamar, the beautiful sister of Absalom son of David. Ammon became frustrated
to the point of illness on account of his sister Tamar, for she was a virgin, and it seemed impossible for him to do anything to her...But when
she took it to him to eat, he grabbed her and said "Come to bed with me, my sister....But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger
than she, he raped her." II Samuel 13: 1,2, 11, 14

"So they pitched a tent for Absalom on the roof, and he lay with his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel." II Samuel 16: 22.
"Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies. Until the day breaks and the shadows flee, I will go
to the mountain of myrrh and to the hill of incense." Song of Songs 4: 5,6

"I have taken off my robe - must I put it on again? I have washed my feet - must I soil them again? My lover thrust his hand through the
latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh., on the handles of the
lock." Song of Songs 5: 3-5.

"Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said "I will climb the palm tree and take hold of its fruit" Song of
Songs 7: 7,8

"You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made yourself male idols and engaged in
prostitution with them." Ezekiel 16: 17. "Father and son use the same girl and so profane my holy name." Amos 2: 7

"Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors, pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk, so that he can gaze on their naked bodies. You
will be filled with same instead of glory. Now it is your turn! Drink and be exposed!" Habakkuk 2: 15, 16

"They are well-fed, lusty stallions, each neighing for another man's wife" Jeremiah 5: 8 "I will pull up your skirts over your face that your shame may be seen" Jeremiah 13: 26

Source http://www.angelfire.com/journal/olcc/verses.html

Re: Sexiest Verses In The Bible by blessedvisky(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op na wa o. So you no see anything for Bible again, na 'sexy' verses you come dey find. SMH for you. The thunder that will strike you ehn, will reset you to 'factory settings'

Re: Sexiest Verses In The Bible by Ezedon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP you must be a fornicator

Were People In The Old Testament Really That Old? / Aspects Of Hell / Goliath's Skull Found With David's Stone In Holy Land