Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Does God Voice Sound? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does God Voice Sound? (609 Views)

How To Hear God Voice / Hearing God's Voice / My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does God Voice Sound? by mumumugu(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
For those who have heard God speak to them.

Does God’s voice sound like an innocent child?

Or does it sound like a cacophony of whispers?

Or does it sound deep and mature, like an echo-?

Is it gentle and soft or firm and demanding? Does God have an accent?

1 Like

Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Have u not heard that it is a

Still small voice
Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by disaac73(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Mine was Masculine/Baritone voice sometime in 1997.
Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by mumumugu(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by mumumugu(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2017
reread
Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by emmanuel1990(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2017
mumumugu:
For those who have heard God speak to them.

Does God’s voice sound like an innocent child?

Or does it sound like a cacophony of whispers?

Or does it sound deep and mature, like an echo-?

Is it gentle and soft or firm and demanding? Does God have an accent?
God does nt speak to our ear just like human do, bt he speaks to our heart.

1 Like

Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by judedwriter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
When God speaks, His voice is full of authority, faith and power. But you can only hear Him well if you are more spiritually inclined.
Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by ifenes(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Listen to our neighbour speak, hear the birds sing, hear the loud shout of the bus conductor....... So many voices of God(s).

2 Likes

Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by Hier(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
small still voice, when He speaks, you know its Him, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, and after much time of tongue praying, you build spiritual strength, to hear from God

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Joel2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

www.nairaland.com/3942302/share-testimony-holy-ghost-baptism
Re: How Does God Voice Sound? by Niflheim(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
The voice of god is just like hearing voices in your head during "mushroom space trips"(drug induced hallucinations)!!!

1.African villagers who ususally listen to the oral traditions of the Elders, here the voice of god as a wise old man!!!

2.Serial killers who have a history of physical abusive fathers screaming at them, usually hear the voice of god as an aggressive voice barking
orders in their ears(like a rabid bulldog)!!!

3.Loners who read horror tales about evil spirits that come to take you to hidden temples to give you secret knowledge.........................usually hear the voice of god as a "near silent, slimy whisper"!!!

4.Nigerian christians who dream about fucking choir mistress and ordering her to take off her pant, usually hear the voice of god like the voice of Barry White, saying................"COME ON!!! LET ME SEE THOSE JUICY WATERMELONS"!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Would Jesus Do? / Tell Them / CDHR Demands Report On Investigation Of Synagogue Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.