Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? (744 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was D Last Time U Fought / Baby Elephant Fought And Survived 14 Hungry Lion's Attack [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Joshpet1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi everyone ,
Let's make this fun.share d last time u had a fight with someone (physical combat I mean)and how did u go about it.

Mine was when I was still in junior sec school (js3) to b precise.
There was this friend of mine,who was so so annoying and arrogant to me,don't know about him to others(feeling like d king in ma class then,everybody must show some respect to d Don,yo know?)
There comes this day ma patience was exhausted by this guy's arrogance (I now decided to plan an undercover down pouring of ma uncontrollable anger on him to end d issue ) before the closing hour I had gone to hid for him at d pathway leading to his house.
Me:hey boy,come let's end this game .
D guy:end what dickhead.
Using abusive words on me.without a twinkle of an eye I've dragged him to a nearby public toilet.(u know how Nigerian local pit toilet smells like,don't pretend who knows what u using at home perhaps shotput toilet....lols)
I was disappointed, d guy did not retaliate or make any effort to strike back as I give him hell on earth punches and 'smackdowns'..Lol
I wanted to stop but ma anger wouldn't let me .
Ohhannnnananan(omo see tear as e dey gush out like water fall)crying ...saying
I will report you to Mr Ayana and I'll bring ma mummy to school tomorrow.
On making mention of Mr Ayana(flogs like, I don't know how to qualify his whipping) I should have gone on ma knees like every other persons will do to plead for forgiveness but being d school head boy and teacher's favourite ,I felt nothing's gonna happen .

Ahh (yawning)
As I stood up in d next day with smiles on ma face like I just kissed ma crush (still seeing d scene I acted yesterday).
Oh!! Its 6:55am
I quickly ran into d bathroom and took 'lazy people's bath'(wash face, hands n legs)
On getting to school it was already 8:00am.I now decided to stay at the 'late comers catcher's post' to display some seniority moves, not knowing this guy has reported the movie I feat yesterday .
After the assembly, I was told to report at d staff's office right away.omg!! Shivering already cause I knew I was d clash .imagine me like jet li shivering.

To cut everything short.
I was given a warm up punishment called pick pin first then followed by taking 24 beautiful strokes and I was given an axe n cutlass to UPROOT (no even cut) two trees.

That was how it end and happily I cooled there after.

Share urs
Grap pop corn waiting for funny experience
Correction is allow .if u wanna correct ma mistake pls in a polite way..thanks.
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by DickDastardly(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
I still fight every now and then! It always end ugly for my opponent.
Bottle smashing things cool
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Joshpet1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
DickDastardly:
really!! That's not good for your health.
Well,I wanna laugh share d funniest one
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by chidekings(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
DickDastardly:

real niggars dont talk much
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Joshpet1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
chidekings:

real niggars dont talk much
oh no u supporting him. Violence isn't gonna do anyone good rather than harm but there are ways u could smash bottle on or opponent without actually using bottles
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lemme not lie,the last time I fought,dm brush me wella,that was wen I learnt that violence is nvr the solution
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Joshpet1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
edozie04:
Lemme not lie,the last time I fought,dm brush me wella,that was wen I learnt that violence is nvr the solution
lolz .
Because u refused to brush ur mouth every morning
....violence is not just an option for any misunderstanding
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Joshpet1:
lolz .
Because u refused to brush ur every morning
....violence is not just an option for any misunderstanding
Toh!!!!Brush wetin?
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Joshpet1(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
Toh!!!!Brush wetin?
modified
Re: When Was The Last Time U Fought And How Did It Went ? by Joshpet1(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2014
still waiting for testimonies

(1) (Reply)

Never Say Never / Want To See What A N3million Dress Looks Like? Then Get In Here..:-) / Fraud Alert: Mandatory ATM Debit Card Upate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.