Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 AM

Absolute Proof Of God's Existence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence (12698 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / Three Arguments For God's Existence / I May No Longer Believe In God Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by plaetton: 3:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
God is the beginning itself.
So is god just an event or a being that is conscious and alive.
If god is conscious and live being, then god a beginning, a time that he did not exist.

Of course, I don't expect that cognitive dissonance would allow you deal with the above.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by malvisguy212: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

If god is conscious and live being, then god a beginning, a time that he did not exist.

Of course, I don't expect that cognitive dissonance would allow you deal with the above.
the bible indicate that God is acting before time begin.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

And he's called the groom who wants to marry the virgin bride.

The infatuation with the female reproductive organ is mind boggling. Yahweh considers the condition of the v)agina to be very important.
Funny! I'm sure this was intended to be pun. As old as you are, you can't interpret a parable. I would have loved to think that way but even Muhammad made the same mistake when he was lifting from the bible.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

Did you read my argument at all? Life could have emanated from something or nothing, both can't exist at same time, so one started the universe, and I proved its something which I enumerated his characteristics. If God has a creator, then his creator becomes God. God is a mystery which your little head can't comprehend.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

That is wrong. I think the Bible was referring to a particular deity. It was even given a name called Yahweh,am i wrong? This particular deity described by the Bible had a peculiar characteristic which includes being vicious,control freak,jealous and always angry. Yahweh could also be referred to as an extraterrestrial. How could you describe that as an infinite being?

Tell me one good attribute of your God?
I can vividly remember that I have answered this same question before, but I will answer you again. When you are far from me, you can call me ugly, you only know if I'm truely ugly if I move nearer to you, if you move nearer to me or if we move nearer to one another. Try as much as possible to use the actions of Jesus, because its the closest we've got. smiley
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2014
malvisguy212:
the bible indicate that God is acting before time begin.

before time... even that period that is so called before time is still a time... so
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
LOL@Absolute.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

before time... even that period that is so called before time is still a time... so
I disagree that before time existed, because God is time itself. He has no beginning because He is the beginning, he is infinity and he has no end.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
I disagree that before time existed, because God is time itself. He has no beginning because He is the beginning, he is infinity and he has no end.

do you hear yourself?? you are contradicting yourself. . . ok time didnt exist before yet god is time which means god didnt exist before... god has no beginning because he is the beginning? beginning of what exactly, himself

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by malvisguy212: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

outside time is a realm were cause and effect isn't real, can you explain how outside time is still a time?
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2014
malvisguy212:
outside time is a realm were cause and effect isn't real, can you explain how outside time is still a time?

is their such a thing as outside time explain what you mean by outside time and i will explain to you how it is still time
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by malvisguy212: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

is their such a thing as outside time explain what you mean by outside time and i will explain to you how it is still time
scientific evidence prove that time was creatd together with the univers. (general relativity)
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2014
malvisguy212:
scientific evidence prove that time was creatd together with the univers. (general relativity)

lol did you pay any attention to ur physics class... lwkmd...SMH...cheesy
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2014
The most interesting part Emmalo121 has talked about is the unknown true nature of God. He has said, God is unknown to us therefore it is not within our grasp to say who God is. But I wonder why he keeps saying God is the beginning of time when he does not truly know God!

Most of these threads are resolved by the OPs themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by malvisguy212: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

lol did you pay any attention to ur physics class... lwkmd...SMH...cheesy
When Stephen Hawking, George Ellis, and Roger Penrose extended the equations for general relativity to include space and time, the results showed that time has a beginning - at the moment of creation (i.e., the Big Bang).3 In fact, if you examine university websites, you will find that many professors make such a claim - that the universe had a
beginning and that this beginning marked the beginning of time. Such assertions support the Bible's claim that time began at the creation of the universe.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by malvisguy212: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2014
God exist in timeless eternity.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2014
johnydon22:

do you hear yourself?? you are contradicting yourself. . . ok time didnt exist before yet god is time which means god didnt exist before... god has no beginning because he is the beginning? beginning of what exactly, himself
I've answered the question before. Saying that the world began from nothing is out of the argument. Like I said God is time itself, he is the beginning, the same way atom is the beginning of yam. In the creation of this world, before time didn't exist, becase before time itself is time. Like I said, God is the beginning of everything. He has no source, because he is the source itself. He didn't create himself, but is self existent. Like the atom, there are the proton, neutron and electron, which makes up the atom (just like the trinity makes up the Godliness.)
Therefore, no matter how whole you look at atom, there are distinct elements in it, which functions as a whole. This is the mystery of God.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Kay17:
The most interesting part Emmalo121 has talked about is the unknown true nature of God. He has said, God is unknown to us therefore it is not within our grasp to say who God is. But I wonder why he keeps saying God is the beginning of time when he does not truly know God!

It would have been so, were not for the bible that gave us the hint about him. Even with this, there are still much to know and I can't delve into explaining the unknown.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2014
Kay17:

Like he said, for there is nothing like something from nothing. Big Bang tells us that the universe originated from some elements, how did does elements come about? Something must have brought about those elements, don't you think?

Think of God as the origin....like God just popped out and everything as we know them started pumping out from God....before God, there was nothing (as we know nothing to be)....
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Where is cold and xcapist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2014
shachris03:

Like he said, for there is nothing like something from nothing. Big Bang tells us that the universe originated from some elements, how did does elements come about? Something must have brought about those elements, don't you think?

Think of God as the origin....like God just popped out and everything as we know them started pumping out from God....before God, there was nothing (as we know nothing to be)....
What created nothing? For nothing to be able to create, it is no longer nothing but something.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2014
@kay17 @ifeness If we came from nothing, then we all should be traceable to nothing. But it isn't, cos we are all traceable to something, the atom. So also can live not be traced to nothing, but something, God.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
I can vividly remember that I have answered this same question before, but I will answer you again. When you are far from me, you can call me ugly, you only know if I'm truely ugly if I move nearer to you, if you move nearer to me or if we move nearer to one another. Try as much as possible to use the actions of Jesus, because its the closest we've got. smiley

Just say you do not know! I do not believe Jesus existed either. My question remains unanswered.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
@kay17 @ifeness If we came from nothing, then we all should be traceable to nothing. But it isn't, cos we are all traceable to something, the atom. So also can live not be traced to nothing, but something, God.

Like I have said somewhere before,the Bible deity doesn't seem intelligent enough to create a rat.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
What created nothing? For nothing to be able to create, it is no longer nothing but something.

Think of it this way, there was no nothing before God.....Everything we know today as nothing came from God, the something.....We can't quantify God with our human reasoning because our intelligence is limited.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

Like I have said somewhere before,the Bible deity doesn't seem intelligent enough to create a rat.

I think the bible is an interpretation of God from the eyes of men....God goes beyond that.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
shachris03:

I think the bible is an interpretation of God from the eyes of men....God goes beyond that.

There is no God. Nothing to prove.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Kay17: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
Everything. Like I said the true nature of God can't be known. I am expecting counter questions from my proof, not asking me to tell you all about God.

You disproved yourself!! If God's true nature is unknown then there is no proof that can substantiate his existence.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

There is no God. Nothing to prove.

How come you are so sure?
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kay17:

You disproved yourself!! If God's true nature is unknown then there is no proof that can substantiate his existence.

Do you believe that some elements exists in mars that scientists have never seen nor heard of? Does it void the existence of those elements? Like i said, our intelligence is not absolute.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
shachris03:

How come you are so sure?

Because the Church said that doesn't mean there is one.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
No evidence,no need to worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar? / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.