Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Thank You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You. (5955 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
u dey crase for head abi? I was using ghost mode. Not until yesterday i had to log in and vote for him.

Your cheating naijaboiy should have been removed from the competition.

Where is the proof that he cheated except making a derogatory comment.

Kulboy was a cheat and lost disgracefully. grin
Re: Thank You. by Feraz(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
fellis:
My dear, @kulboy, you are actually the winner. Forget that rigged result they announced yesterday. You deserve the title far more than the other guy. Just keep that in mind.
Chei! Chei!! Chi mó ó!!! Is this you? Fellis?? I just had to comment cos you is around. Where went thou? Disappeared again like you always do eh?

As for the Mr. Nairaland contest, just reserving my opinions even though it was riddled with so many irregularities.

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Feraz:
Chei! Chei!! Chi mó ó!!! Is this you? Fellis?? I just had to comment cos you is around. Where went thou? Disappeared again like you always do eh?

As for the Mr. Nairaland contest, just reserving my opinions even though it was riddled with so many irregularities.
Feraz is me ooo! Oh how I've missed you and the others smiley smiley smiley hope you're ok.
Re: Thank You. by Feraz(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2014
fellis:
Feraz is me ooo! Oh how I've missed you and the others smiley smiley smiley hope you're ok.
Yeah. . . We all are. Missed you too. Oh btw, you must have heard it's ended - Naruto I mean. . . .
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2014
Feraz:
Yeah. . . We all are. Missed you too. Oh btw, you must have heard it's ended - Naruto I mean. . . .
yes I heard it ended. After centuries and centuries grin the duration of the series is part of why many people don't watch Naruto so now it has ended I think more people will be interested in it. I had even taken break from Naruto before but had the intention of going back in the future.
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Y'all calling him winner, r u creating a parallel govt or wat?? Lol... nice contest, I really enjoyed the drama.
Re: Thank You. by kulboy(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

@FrancisTony, I can only dignify your unwarranted jabs at me when i know you have successfully passed JAMB and gained Admission into a PolYtechnic/University. Ediot! smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:

@FrancisTony, I can only dignify your unwarranted jabs at me when i know you have successfully passed JAMB and gained Admission into a PolYtechnic/University. Ediot! smiley

Who told this one I failed JAMB? grin grin You think I'm like you?

Your mate are doing NYSC in early and mid twenties and you're doing your own in late twenties. cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Your mate are doing NYSC in early and mid twenties and you're doing your own in late twenties. cheesy tongue
Shut up Francis! U are taking it too damn far. If e like make hin pay guys to campaign for am,its none of ya damn business.Let him breathe abeg! It's a new dawn na....let it go angry

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by kulboy(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

such a shame that NYSC seems like an achievement to you. you are just too inconsequential, keep searching the nooks and crannies of NL for the underserved relevance you desperately seek , Shame on you Sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Kulboy,say no more oooo...hian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Shut up Francis! U are taking it too damn far. If e like make hin pay guys to campaign for am,its none of ya damn business.Let him breathe abeg! It's a new dawn na....let it go angry

He called me an Ediot. I want to make him cry without using a derogatory remark. grin

4 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:

such a shame that NYSC seems like an achievement to you. you are just too inconsequential, keep searching the nooks and crannies of NL for the underserved relevance you desperately seek , Shame on you Sir.

Pele grin
Re: Thank You. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

He called me an Ediot. I want to make him cry without using a derogatory remark. grin

Make him cry? Lol, you know you can't.

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by thrizzle(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Guys let it go naijaboiy won already nothing can change that
Re: Thank You. by Ameerasexy(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:
I was utterly disappointed in you for your lukewarm attitude towards this competition. People voted for your fineboyism but how many people were you able to convince voting you? Nada!

If you have shown significant effort, you'd have win cos you have all the ace.

Supported cool
Re: Thank You. by Rilwayne001: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Rilwayne001: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:

grin grin LWKMD

5 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:

Dayuuum!!!

lawd have mercy. Easy o

7 Likes

Re: Thank You. by IDEApro(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:

hahahahahahaha.....I have died!

7 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Pdizzle(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
You're welcome brother
Re: Thank You. by will1am: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Francis, please let it slide.. you are sounding irritating, angry and stale undecided
No one paid you any money, kelvingraphics should be the one saying all these things..
Are you trying so hard to please naijaboiy?
Please act mature and ignore everyone attacking naijaboy..

2 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Romanciella(f): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
cry kiss
Re: Thank You. by will1am: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ FrancisTony, you started the insults before the election. Please stop it, using derogatory and sarcastic remarks on others to score cheap points ain't cool.
Act matured please.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
will1am:
@ FrancisTony, you started the insults before the election. Please stop it, using derogatory and sarcastic remarks on others to score cheap points ain't cool.
Act matured please.

Stop tagging me and spoon-pick any insult from this thread.

I said, he lost disgracefully and he called me an Ediot. angry
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

big fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:
I was utterly disappointed in you for your lukewarm attitude towards this competition. People voted for your fineboyism but how many people were you able to convince voting you? Nada!

If you have shown significant effort, you'd have win cos you have all the ace.

My sentiments exactly! Kulboy was my personal fave right from the get-go. I even defended him when Cwaya brought it up. He claimed he didn't think Kulboy wanted the win as badly as some of the other contestants. He kinda gave off this attitude of been "too cool for school". Buy I kept voting for him until the finals when I had to vote Naijaboiy due to the amazing bombardment from his campaign team.
Hopefully, these results should be a lesson for future contestants - to win no be by face alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
firstEVA:
big fool

Am I suppose to exchange words with you?

Go and meet your fellow gays. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Am I suppose to exchange words with you?

Go and meet your fellow gays. undecided
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Welldone Kulboy!

cool wink

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by will1am: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

You called him a cheat, bro.. let it slide.
It's just an online game and you are taking it to the extreme ,abi naijaboiy pay you money? Why you carry the thing for head? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by Rilwayne001: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why would you say that in the first place?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 / Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? / My Sexy Aunt Annarose(18+ Story)... A Must Read Adults Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.