Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse (2009 Views)

Y Is It That Most Parents Dont Allow Their Child/children To Marry IMO Girls? / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' / Parent(s) Laying Curses On Their Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by ghostofsparta(m): 1:55am On Nov 23, 2014
W A R N I N G ! ! ! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

If the YouTube link above isn't reaching, click on THIS LINK to download, watch and share the same video clip that was recorded wth a hidden video recording device of how a sadistic female housemade maltreated a baby child.

She gave her two slaps for not swallowing in time, force-fed her more, the child abuser ate her food while the baby waved her hands to protest as she couldn't help it than to vomit on the floor. The toddler hater of a nanny responded by throwing her to the concrete floor before descending to spank her with the handle of a torch lite, stomped her severally, kicked her like a ball before taking her away, stomped her more before whisking her away for more admonishing.

This is the result of what Abrahamic religions bestows onto our African society, because when serious offenders like this throughout Africa are caught after in the act of pilfering, molesting, etc the next thing they like to say oes along with what is likely for her to say......."Ha! Oga, no be me, na devil work, name devil use me"

I'd like to read what you think.

Mods, kindly do the needful

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5007

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by popson1st: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2014
FTC Oh my God.
Can someone wake me up please?
E be like say I dey dream.

Back to the topic..

I almost cried when I watched the video.
This is wickedness.
As for me, #TeamJungleJustice.
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by chukel(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2014
And who did the recording
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by spiceemman(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2014
I was legit so very close to tears when I watched the clip even for a grown man that I am. She slapped the the baby like she's a grown woman. Thre her to the floor, and the part that made me screamed was when shse applied her no less than 50kg weight on the poor baby by standing on her back. That was just wickedness at it's peak. I've forever being against housemaids and this will only strengthen my dislike of the idea.
But that act was utterly shocking. The images kept playing in my head hours after watching it. Thank god for the parent who must have observed changes in the kids and planted hidden videos. That's a huge victory
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by keg90(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Nawa oo dis life is full of hurdles sha
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2014
chukel:
And who did the recording
hvnt u heard of cctv?
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by landuseact: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2014
This news should have hit front page since. This issue was trending on twitter yesterday. I was at a wedding when someone showed me the video. Funny enough some minutes before that I was gisting with a married woman who was telling me I would need house helps when my time comes. You can just imagine what went through my mind after watching that video. I heard that the father of the baby beat the nanny so bad dt she ended in the hospital. It's a video I can't watch twice.
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Had to discontinue watching it when she pushed the baby to the bare floor. That was frightening. These stuffs make me really bad! sad cry
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
ghostofsparta:
W A R N I N G ! ! ! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

If the YouTube link above isn't reaching, click on THIS LINK to download, watch and share the same video clip that was recorded wth a hidden video recording device of how a sadistic female housemade maltreated a baby child.

She gave her two slaps for not swallowing in time, force-fed her more, the child abuser ate her food while the baby waved her hands to protest as she couldn't help it than to vomit on the floor. The toddler hater of a nanny responded by throwing her to the concrete floor before descending to spank her with the handle of a torch lite, stomped her severally, kicked her like a ball before taking her away, stomped her more before whisking her away for more admonishing.

This is the result of what Abrahamic religions bestows onto our African society, because when serious offenders like this throughout Africa are caught after in the act of pilfering, molesting, etc the next thing they like to say oes along with what is likely for her to say......."Ha! Oga, no be me, na devil work, name devil use me"

I'd like to read what you think.

Mods, kindly do the needful

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5007

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22

Better not to bring religion into this
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by ghostofsparta(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Better not to bring religion into this
Or else you're going to report me to yahweh/allah whose angels preferred to watch on as the helpless babe was been schadenfreuded? Sorry already did....and by the way, it was someone like you who after been shown the video responded that "it's because of some people don't have the fear of Cod", to which I replied "but Boko-haram and al-Qaeda expresses their fear of God so much that they're convinced killing, beheading, maiming and bombing of infidel is a just cause in the eyes of Allah which doesn't make their actions any different from that which the housemaid did"
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2014
ghostofsparta:

Or else you're going to report me to yahweh/allah whose angels preferred to watch on as the helpless babe was been schadenfreuded? Sorry already did....and by the way, it was someone like you who after been shown the video responded that "it's because of some people don't have the fear of Cod", to which I replied "but Boko-haram and al-Qaeda expresses their fear of God so much that they're convinced killing, beheading, maiming and bombing of infidel is a just cause in the eyes of Allah which doesn't make their actions any different from that which the housemaid did"

"someone like me" , you don't know me at all , I don't care for the gods they were never real in the first place. However , being an atheist like you , I do not subscribe to using a toddlers misfortune to prove a point , I am still human.
Re: See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse by ghostofsparta(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
neoapocalypse:

"someone like me" , you don't me at all , I don't care for the gods they were never real in the first place. However , being an atheist like you , I do not subscribe to using a toddlers misfortune to prove a point , I am still human.

Actually I'm not an atheist but an a'theist, A'theist = Aborisha theist. And I believe in the henotheistic coexistence of the Gods however not in the anthropomorphic and intervening model as monotheistic religions idealizes them. I believe my ancient ancestors did a thorough study of all the forces of nature by investigating them through the millennia, and after perfectly understanding them, personified them into deities, or Gods in order to aid interaction. They are nothing but forces of tremendous energies which at different frequencies and level give rises to what can be considered supernatural. Our IFA believe system is the ultimate in the world when it comes to he articulation of these energies and forces yet unknown to science for science choose to be only empirical based, while an aspect of IFA called is ISEGUN (craft of oguun) melds both empirial-based science with metaphysicism resulting into thousands of esoteric knowledge's to which are known to the Oniseguns of various ISEGUN speciality. That is why, I Amos Nonyu, a scientific researcher and investigator of the efficacies of Yorubaland claims of the supernatural, refuse to cal the product or service of ISEGUN a derogatory term called 'juju' but Yoruba Advanced Sciences. I'm penning a thorough and well researched book geared to enlighten both atheists and religionists on what exactly was it, our ancient African ancestors were into, that they got wrong. The book needs more research, and research needs funding, funding requires working, working requires time, thus book getting delayed while publishers get impatient to proof-read the book with the working title 'Why I Am Not Yet An Atheist - Enter YAS' by Amos Nonyu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Are You Not Married Up till Now / My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. / Newly Wedded Edo Man Returns Wife To Parents Over Wide Private Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.