Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. (1596 Views)

See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by nairacoded: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2014
His Declaration Speech:
Haven duly consulted and taken into
consideration the loud thoughts of Nigerian
youths, it becomes very pertinent that a
Visionary Youth and Progressive oriented leader
be presented to defend their interest and also
lead our dear Nation Nigeria to the promised
land where Milk and Honey once flowed, where
Peace and Tranquillity once reigned, where Unity
and Harmony was once our tale of brotherhood
and a land where dignity was once our pride.
I hereby step forward with a one point agenda of
an EGALITARIAN SOCIETY for all; in great
humility and with formidable support from
Nigerian Youth, in order to honour the clarion
call to render selfless service to humanity
without fear or favour to therefore take up the
mantle of Leadership in order to navigate an
absolute New Atmosphere of Governance.
On this note, I hereby declare my intentions to
run in the 2015 general elections as President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the
umbrella of the Independent Progressive
Congress of Nigeria on this day of 21 - 11 -
Remember, It Takes Young Men of Great
Courage No Time In Transforming Their
Generation.
Vote Wisely To Secure The Future.
God Bless Nigeria!
Best Regards
Pls encourage him.
READ MORE:http://www.nairacoded.com/2014/11/see-youth-contesting-for-nigeria.html?m=1

www.nairacoded.com

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by GboyegaD(m): 5:50am On Nov 23, 2014
I wish him the best.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Truth24(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Dream on man..... Sha u just dey seek attending....80% of Nigerians don't even know u, talk more of those who schooled in France.....

What happens if u start as a Local Government Chairman atleast

3 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by LORDI(m): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Chasing a failed dream,he should rather invest his money than to waste it on politics.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by LORDI(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Chasing a failed dream,he should rather invest his money than to waste it on politics.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by TechRev: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2014
this is a great idea. i wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Kunleskey(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Let him try and fail first..start 4rm the simple to the complex...abeg who's he?
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Shey dhis one don chop lyk dhis..
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by solid3(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Nice one.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Lord... abeg make person help o,my belle wan burst,Lwkmd!!! Does he tink this is an SUG election?? Baba, its two months before the election and u are just showing up. Anyway, I wish him all the Best Buh he, himself knows the truth.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Abiolainfo: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Make I laugh small, would Modified this later
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by godG: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Smart guy! After his impending loss, he will end up in the federal cabinet. smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Kingslaw(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
I.P.C
HMM!!
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2014
The truth is, he's not going anywhere with this. He's just wasting his money on an already lost battle. Why not start from the least of everything, so that people will know what he can do from there. Nobody knows him, talk more of what he has done or contributed to help the nation. We vote people we know.
Wish him the best though, its good to dream big.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by slimfit1(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2014
Why are people very negative here let us ask what he has to offer first before we start shouting.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Positivist: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Incoming SA to President Jonathan on Youth. Remember Ms Sarah Jubril.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Choi! See latecomer... Class bell don ring oh
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Nah INEC money im won chop.

Every Party contesting any electable position gets a grant from INEC.

Presidential positions get one hundred million naira.

Forget this hustler

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by Begonia(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
He doesn't seem too serious about it but even at that, the youths that ought to vote for him will not. Why? Because most of them have sold themselves to those old politicians who have never had and will never have anything to offer to the average Nigerian irrespective of their tribe, religious belief and political party.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by donmalcolm21(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm suspecting its one of these APC troll here who has become fed up with being bossed around by bourdillon.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by nairacoded: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
lets support him by taking this post to the front page.
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by EVarn(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Begonia:
He doesn't seem too serious about it but even at that, the youths that ought to vote for him will not. Why? Because most of them have sold themselves to those old politicians who have never had and will never have anything to offer to the average Nigerian irrespective of their tribe, religious belief and political party.
will you vote for him?
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by rebranded(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
This guy has MFR??
Re: See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. by accurate0805: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bros try smile in your next pic.. .

(1) (Reply)

Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb / Akinwunmi Ambode Good Friday Greetings / Jonathan’s Political Adviser, Several Others Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.