Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others (36735 Views)

ASUU Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped In Osogbo / LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by mikolo80: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=theunusualmoon post=28335466][/quote]if you like disoplay all the home training yo' mama gave you on nairaland for the world to see. the rules remain the same , don't start what you can't finish
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by mikolo80: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

That is extreme and never a rule in the game except you are implying abnormalities be accepted as a rule in the game.
he is even lucky. in america you just "meet" with a "timely" "accident" or become a child "molester" overnight
y'all ain't seen nothing yet. me that tried it and learned the hard way an lost 10 years with nothing to show for it am telling you he is still a learner.he's not happy that they did not collect his bsc and msc join.he should as fela,gani and abiola hoe e de go
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by GboyegaD(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
mikolo80:
he is even lucky. in america you just "meet" with a "timely" "accident" or become a child "molester" overnight
y'all ain't seen nothing yet. me that tried it and learned the hard way an lost 10 years with nothing to show for it am telling you he is still a learner.he's not happy that they did not collect his bsc and msc join.he should as fela,gani and abiola hoe e de go

This isn't true in any form and has nothing to do with the issue at hand. He should get a good lawyer and take the case to court because I believe all protocols must have been observed before his dissertation was approved.
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by SenatorJames(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
theunusualmoon:
Politics is ruining this nation in every ramification.
This is a season when everybody is using their power to teach their subordinate lesson, that you can't fight your superior and win. a case study of our dear federal government.
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by SenatorJames(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
StrongPenis:
This sh1t is becoming stale... angry
On Nairaland, generation go generation come.

Let us enjoy this generation of "I school in France" till they discover another slang. all these are the uniqueness of this site.
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by theunusualmoon(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=mikolo80 post=28338036]if you like disoplay all the home training yo' mama gave you on nairaland for the world to see. the rules remain the same , don't start what you can't finish[/quote
I guess you've got loads of home training from yo mama and thats why you have no problem saying some people are bitching and moaning just because they are fed up of the seedy politicians that are eating up the contry like cancer.
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by mikolo80: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=theunusualmoon post=28344568][/quote] i stated a fact "bitching and moaning " is an expression(indictment on your levell of exposure to americanisms, yet you wonder why our system doesn't mirror theirs,what with a preponderance of voters like you(you can't give what you don't have).
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by mikolo80: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
GboyegaD:

This isn't true in any form and has nothing to do with the issue at hand. He should get a good lawyer and take the case to court because I believe all protocols must have been observed before his dissertation was approved.
sure it is,whatchu think happened in the clinton/lewinskey saga.

now you're talking.i've always believed that 'rights" are nothing more 'an a bunch of privileges that you're ready to fight(die) for not some rules that are handed over on a platter of gold.
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by theunusualmoon(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
mikolo80:
i stated a fact "bitching and moaning " is an expression(indictment on your levell of exposure to americanisms, yet you wonder why our system doesn't mirror theirs,what with a preponderance of voters like you(you can't give what you don't have).
You need help.
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by mikolo80: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

You need help.
i don't think so
why do you say so?
cos i don't agree with you?
cos you're a monopoly of knwledge?
cos you have dictatorial tendencies?
cos you're intolerant of views contrary to yours?
Re: LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others by mikolo80: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

You need help.
and if they are truly fed up "btching and moaning" will be the last thing they'll embark on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? / N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily / My Secondary School Chemistry Students Made This Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.