Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! (30337 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

Amen

[size=20]what dUh hell does tHis quote mean.. I've been finding a way to ask

"Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Pray For Us"
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:
IF ANGELS CAN PROSTRATE FALL,I don't know who Dopeyomi and any other hater is not to start rolling inside mud or gutter for the King of Kings cheesy

Your winch or the ones wey ur church say e dey pursue you no go stop me from missing the procession tongue,............make I go chop and prepare for the procession

Goodbye grin

[size=20]you for wait na make I fire yOur life with worÐs..

Where's ur rosary
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]you for wait na make I fire yOur life with worÐs..

Where's ur rosary
[/size]

Always on me neck,if not,I gat a scapler and even a pocket rosary,..............atheist,deist,...........get behind me in the name of the King I proclaim today grin

3 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

Always on me neck,if not,I gat a scapler and even a pocket rosary,..............atheist,deist,...........get behind me in the name of the King I proclaim today grin

[size=20]Mr CatHolic niqqa! What does tHis quote mean

"Holy Mary Mother of Jesus Pray For Us"
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by DelGardo: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2014
Singing..

Bia mee ya
Bia mee ya, bia mee ya..
Bia mee ya Ezeora

Christ is our King.
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[/size]

I pray you never understand,............how does it feel when I ask you for something most precious and I know I will easily get it if I go through your mum undecided

If you don't give me a valuable and reasonable answer

May you remain dumb and deaf forever angry
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Agnesgrace(f): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Indeed Jesus is the universal king, and he shall reign forevermore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi,.........call it fear,runaway,am not gonna trade words with someone like you and u might seize to be me friend from today

Anyway,your antics won't stop me from going for the procession

Goodbye smiley
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

I pray you never understand,............how does it feel when I ask you for something most precious and I know I will easily get it if I go through your mum undecided

If you don't give me a valuable and reasonable answer

May you remain dumb and deaf forever angry

[size=20]Niqqa I asked yOu a questiOn.. Reply me and stOp answering questiOn witH questiOn.. Most of u gUys rUn away wHen tHey ask yOu the questiOn cOz you already knOw where I'm driving at!

Reply tHe questiOn befOre I dive furtHer..
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:
Dopeyomi,.........call it fear,runaway,am not gonna trade words with someone like you and u might seize to be me friend from today

Anyway,your antics won't stop me from going for the procession

Goodbye smiley

[size=20]niqqa wHy are yOu so scared Are yOu a sinner [/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2014
etochi11:
This day last year, I matched from st.Gregory d great parish idaw river to holy Ghost cathedral. Woow! God is good. Today, am in owerri. Imsu chaplency here I cometongue
Realy cant forget the good old days in Enugu... I dont join my parish as I will be missing the fun. All I do is go to the cathedral and wait for the parishes to start arriving.... Picture things...
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Uchexxy(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Uchexxy(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2014
the only day I go out of my rule to dance for my universal king. abeg who get bags of pure water? I go return am later. #all hail the universal king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2014
ohhh yeaaahhhhh.... Christ is forever a king......Christi bu Eze cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May miss today's procession, kinda tired....
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by wunmi590(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2014
SalC:
It is that memorable time of the year again, when Catholics celebrate Jesus Christ as the king of glory,

In Matt 27:37, Mark 15:26, Luke 23:38 and John. 19:19. We see the bible repeating thesame testimony, Jesus, the king of the Jews as right as that may sound, the truth is Jesus is not just the king of the Jews but THE ETERNAL KING OF GLORY

Christians, especially othordox Christian celebrate this truth, Today, the Mother church celebrates this solemnity in grand style smiley

Do you know today's celebration as Corpus Christi or Christ the King? It doesn't matter really, the most important thing is that we celebrate it to the glory of God.

Go to mass!
Join the procession!!
Celebrate and dance even like David did smiley

Jesus Christ is the king, celebrate with much Joy.
Prous 2 b a Roman Catholic (AD MOLTOS ANNOS)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Proud Roman Catholic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2014
I call him the God who knows the end from the beginning.
The one who fed 5000 with 5 loaves of bread and two fishes grin
The one who resides in heaven and has his footstool On earth!
All hail the Universal king.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tommysparks: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2014
pekeyim:
How come everyone can comment on this thread?
Without being asked to profess your faith and it would be added to your profile, like I was rightly warned about a Muslim thread?

Hmmmm
because catholic means universal and in the body of christ everyone is welcome both sinners and righteous. So it will be an anomaly to ask anyone to profess his/her faith before listening to or talking about christ. In christ words "I came for the sinners and gentiles not for the righteous"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by NmaGOD44(f): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2014
tabletman1:
Let's not forget to go with our camera to show the world how the catholic church normally come out in their massive numbers to proclaim that our Lord Is the King Of Kings...

Rep Onitsha Diocese.. The Diocese with the highest number of staunch catholic devotees.
I will be going to Basilica Of The Most Holy Trinity Onitsha.
woooow....I rep St.Mary's parish,Iba Pope,Awada
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by tommysparks: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[/size]

my dear brother have you ever asked your pastor to pray for you or asked a friend to pray for you or asked your mother to pray for you? If you have, then there lies your answer but if not then you might likely be an atheist and no answer will be comprehend able by you. Happy Sunday and I hope you prayed for nigeria and our brothers in d northeast?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Jerry2i(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Nice job @op.
Proudly catholic and happy new year in advance to my catholic brethren.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by NmaGOD44(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:
(Singing)

All hail the power of jesus name!,
let angels prostrate fall----2ce
bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown him lord of all.

Verse 2.

Let every kindred,every tribe.
On this terrestrial ball-----2ce
To him all majesty ascribe
And crown him Lord of all

Verse 3.

O that with yonder sacred throng
We at his feet may fall-----2ce
We'll join the everlasting son
And crown him Lord of all
I love dis hymn too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]niqqa wHy are yOu so scared Are yOu a sinner [/size]
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]Niqqa I asked yOu a questiOn.. Reply me and stOp answering questiOn witH questiOn.. Most of u gUys rUn away wHen tHey ask yOu the questiOn cOz you already knOw where I'm driving at!
Reply tHe questiOn befOre I dive furtHer..
[/size]

To be frank dopeyomi

I don't have to trade words with you,you even seize to be my friend from hence!!!

If you can't accept me with my faith,you don't condemn it angry or you stop being my friend sad

Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by SalC: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Wow we are on frontpage! smiley

First let me invite all our Catholic brothers and sisters to our main Catholic thread, just follow the link below and say hi to your brethren
https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/260#28239972

Those who are trying to turn this thread into a ground for unnecessary argument, please stop.

Those who have procession pix for today should please post it here.

Glory be to the king of glory. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

To be frank dopeyomi

I don't have to trade words with you,you even seize to be my friend from hence!!!

If you can't accept me with my faith,you don't condemn it angry or you stop being my friend sad

Period!!!

[size=20]niqqa I'm nOt condemning ur faith neither am I supporting ur faith am only telling yOu tHe trutH! [/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by veevean1(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Christ the king , he whose kingdom has no END. Kings have come and gone but his reign is eternal cool

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Less than 2hours to the procession at "The Holy Cross Cathedral" on lagos island grin
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by lordinoh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
JESUS IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
tommysparks:
my dear brother have you ever asked your pastor to pray for you or asked a friend to pray for you or asked your mother to pray for you? If you have, then there lies your answer but if not then you might likely be an atheist and no answer will be comprehend able by you. Happy Sunday and I hope you prayed for nigeria and our brothers in d northeast?

[size=20] (1) Before I proceed with my claims wHo do yOu serve

After replying the question I'd dive furtHer!

#keep it real

(2)YOu said have I prayed for our brothers in tHe north rigHt
I have a questiOn for yOu; how many years have they( boko haram sect) been tOrmenting tHe northerners We have been praying since tHe outset of tHe sect! Do we get positive change or Negative change Is tHe case getting better or worse

Please treat my questiOns accordingly
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
i love jesus but i dont go to church...i know he is not happy with me.pray for me people cos i am just about my money but i dont want to go to hell
. #keeping it real
My brother ur problem is half-solved because u know d truth already [color=#990000][/color]****I KNOW HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH ME**** Just work on ur weakness
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by justjify(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
#ChristTheKing of eternal glory

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.