Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (72135 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Her Uk Travel Woes; Any Recourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Jchi9876: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
justwise:

So many reasons for that...maybe he got his British passport by marrying somebody here hence avoided mentioning his marriage in Nigeria or he claimed asylum and denied having anybody in Nigeria to go back to. So it will be difficult for him to bring her here in such situation.

possibility is very high wise one! ur analysis no dey get rival
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Tats(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
I think many of us here have completely lost all morals and it is frightening for our society!
Calling the whistleblower "bad belle" or "jealousy" shows how warped people's thinking have become.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by otiigba1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jchi9876:

Shows the moderators are working very hard without pay!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hey! for some reason some one ve been deleting my igbo posts on here, isi adighi ndia mma angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by mkoabiola: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nja man no de carry last
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by fireforfire: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
GentleMimi:
grin. Naija peeps will go through everything under the sun to escape this country.
A married woman willingly married her father, with the husband's blessings. Chai. Wetin remain again? I understand the motive, but their actions no just gel. This country has pushed ppl to do unimaginable things, just to escape. But not withstanding, many still succeed here. Na just matter of luck, grace and handwork.

And dis whistleblower must be a "close "
confidant o.
moral of d story, Trust no one!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by paulshakur: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by nduchucks: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
this is one of the major reasons I school and base in France!

These shildren sef. First the Garri crew came up with their own, not to be outdone the 'pishure or Adobe live it' crew showed up, even Seun sef follow join this crew, hmmm I forgot End Time crew.

Now we have these people who school in France and elsewhere who have never heard of NL, yet post on NL to inform us that they've never heard of NL.

Na una sabi. If to say una no dey make me laugh sometimes, I would have sent my Zebrudiah phase "mgbo piafuka gi isi" your collective ways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
What a relentless whistle blower

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by pansophist(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why go the illegal way when you can do it legally?

He might not successfully bring them to UK at first but if he exercise his EU freedom of movement rights in another EU country, he should be able to bring them (''other'' family members who are dependent on him) to other EU country under EU law. Then in a matter of time, they all can move to the UK if they can get the nationality of their hosting EU member state. EU law is less stringent compare to national immigration law.

I really do not know much about UK immigration law, but I think he can still pull them over to the UK (when they are already in an EU member state) if he go through the ''surinder singh route'', which is the only remaining escaping method many British citizen use to escape the harsh UK immigration law of bringing their spouse over to UK.

If he had made enough research about his right in the EU, he shouldnt have been in this mess he landed himself into. What a mess!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Abyzan(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
After living in a civilised country for over 30yrs, arrest them jhor
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by swedbase(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Arysexy:
I see hypocrites blaming d whistle blower, same mouth would have started cursing d entire igbo tribe if this crime was committed by an Emeka.

God bless you my brother, I had been reading comments here but yours spoke exactly what i had in mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by PrinxPeera(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Imagine! Make them dey marry, shameless tin.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by patostation(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nigeria's contribution to English Language expansion: Wayo, mago-mago, jibiti, maga, mugu, oluwole, amebo, bad belle.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Anglovel: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
jigga40:
I call this HUSTLE!!!.......very funny, people just wanna hustle their way out of that Country by crook or by hook!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.