Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) (3363 Views)

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Royalization(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Good morning NairaLanders....Pls what cream can i apply to my hair to make it black and long....i want my hair to be long and black... thanks
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Fabdedon(m): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2014
dudu osun grin
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Royalization(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Fabdedon:

dudu osun grin

how much e go cost?
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Joshpet1(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2014
tell me when to answer u OK?

ohh no I hate eating beans .........okpooororo... purging
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Royalization(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Joshpet1:
tell when to answer u OK?

ohh no I hate eating beans .........okpooororo... purging

Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Joshpet1(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Royalization:

Wetin dis one dey talk
read again
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by dannydaniels(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Try using so-fine
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by lomaxx: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
This is how some of you get on the nerves of people. Someone needs answer to a question, and he posts a question on NL with the hope of having one. And for the most part of it some folks would crack unnecessary jokes over the subject matter - probably for the sole reason that commenting on a thread is bliss like free will.

And if someone points out your folly in full provocation, you would then yap about e-fighting and respect and all balderdash.

Please, if you don't have anything relevant to contribute to a topic, kindly stay off the thread. It's not compulsory to type. These things are very irritating.

3 Likes

Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Royalization(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2014
lomaxx:
This is how some of you get on the nerves of people. Someone needs answer to a question, and he posts a question on NL with the hope of having one. And for the most part of it some folks would crack unnecessary jokes over the subject matter - probably for the sole reason that commenting on a thread is bliss like free will.

And if someone points out your folly in full provocation, you would then yap about e-fighting and respect and all balderdash.

Please, if you don't have anything relevant to contribute to a topic, kindly stay off the thread. It's not compulsory to type. These things are very irritating.

thanks bro....u spoke my mind
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Royalization(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Joshpet1:
read again

Lol
Re: What Cream To Apply To Make The Hair Long And Black (male) by Fabdedon(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
lomaxx:

therefore.?

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Foundation Contouring And Highlight Tutorial For Black Women / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In The World- Jare Ijalana Of J3 Sisters / Ladies Tokunbo Pants (okrika Pata)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.