Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? (925 Views)

Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by MuyiGL: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2014
I'm just wondering if it's actually possible for a woman to be friends with her ex, while in a serious relationship with another man, without it leading to unexpected outcomes like she reviving old feelings and ultimately cheating on her current man with her ex? I understand women to e more emotional than logical. The average woman will say there are "no strings attached" but even if she doesn't mean to, she is most likely to end up cheating.

I just want to know people's opinions on this issue, especially the women themselves.
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by emperorchedda(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2014
If I hear
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by adekoonlay(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Are u a learner @OP, don't u know always debee for ever debee. Shit will mostly happen ooo.
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by zitalin(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Ofcourse they can be. It only depends on her maturity nd level of responsibility.
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by Cholls(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2014
MuyiGL:
I'm just wondering if it's actually possible for a woman to be friends with her ex, while in a serious relationship with another man, without it leading to unexpected outcomes like she reviving old feelings and ultimately cheating on her current man with her ex? I understand women to e more emotional than logical. The average woman will say there are "no strings attached" but even if she doesn't mean to, she is most likely to end up cheating.

I just want to know people's opinions on this issue, especially the women themselves.
my brother it's a big no no. Women are weak and some ex are wicked #fact
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by Habeebpain(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics C 1 P = C ∞ It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, ".... once debe, always debe.

On a more serious note, it's not possible. It's disastrous. You have a new boyfriend and he comes over to visit you and meets your ex. He's not going to be happy with that.
Let's even say that he doesn't mind and he's showing some public display of affection in your ex's presence, won't the ex say in his mind "see this mumu, kitten wey I don f*ck tire na im this one still dey do romance."

I know a friend that's attached to her ex. I liked her a lot, enough to date her but we can't date due to some other ish but even if we can I won't because she's too attached to her ex. She's always calling him her bestie and all sorts. With that kind of attitude, she's going to be single for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by kelvinokechukwu: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
a woman once magard, can always be remagard
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sure;that is if they were never in love.
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by Afrok(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
I was a friend with my ex until she became my ex, I think I should give other girl(s) the chance to occupy the space and become my friend. No time, space and resources to waste except she's still special and being my past(ex) I still see her in my present and future as a friend.
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
I think ex's should remain in your past, don't get closer nd don't try to be friends.
I tried being friends with an ex and we ended up worst (enemies) than before.
Re: Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Its never possible especially if dey were both in luv. Dont mind dose ones saying maturity and bla bla bla. Dey'll av sex someday no mata hw much dey try to do away wit it. Its inevitable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend And A Gay / My Girlfriend Cried Cos I Said Its Over Between Us... / Erhmmm. Can Anything Good Come Out Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.