Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Dear Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband (2864 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Dear Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
I wonder if you’re struggling with singleness as I am now. I wonder if you’ve ever beheld the beauty that is God’s gift of marriage,and wondered when it was that you’d finally get to be a groom. I wonder if you’ve ever gazed at a full moon like the one tonight, or marveled at a meteor shower, and felt like something was missing because you didn’t have a special someone to share that moment of awe with. I wonder if you’ve ever thought you’d met the one, and then subsequently had your heart broken. I wonder if you’ve ever raised your fist at the heavens at reading Genesis 2:18, that God could design man in such a way that in spite of the perfect fellowship Adam had with God, Adam was in a sense, still alone. If so, I wish this letter could somehow find its way into your hands now, and that you might be encouraged. Because I, your future wiffy, do in fact exist, and have struggled with those same questions and doubts you’re struggling with now.
Beloved, know that for all your wanting and longing, all your brokenness and fears, God is working through all things to shape you to become the man He wants you to be – one who is like His Son, Jesus Christ. He is preparing us for a lifelong
commitment not just to each other, but to bring Him glory through His gift of marriage. This time of singleness that we are both going through now is not simply a time of waiting but a time of growing, learning, maturing, and trusting. I pray that this time would truly strengthen your faith in Him as you realize just how dependent you are and just how dependable He is. Would the suffering you feel now clarify the intentions of your heart, to help you learn to worship the Deliverer and not the hope of deliverance. And know that you are not alone in this time –even as you are waiting for me, I am waiting for you.
There’s a song that I would love to sing to you now if I could, “Here to Stay” by Koo Chung. May it encourage you as we both await the day we finally realize who the other is.

Verse 1:
You were there, pulling thorns from your fingers
From all the foolish flowers placed in tender hands And so I’m here, making sure there is not one left On this hopeless little rose, I’ve been saving for you
Chorus:
Maybe it’s love, or maybe it’s two years down the drain But where there is no pain, I guess there is no gain Maybe it’s tough, but you’re more than worth the wait And so I’m here to stay, yeah I’m here to stay

I write to you in blue because blue reminds me of sadness and hardship. It represents the many tearful days I have experienced this past month. It demonstrates the loneliness, insecurities, and longing that have plagued my heart at times. But, blue also reminds me of the beautiful sky God created. When I look at the sky, I am reminded of God’s faithfulness. The vast, endless blue brings peace as I reflect on how powerful and huge God is, and how He has an amazing plan for me that will bring Him glory—all to happen under this big blue sky. It’s in those moments that I look down at the ring on my left hand. The crosses that surround my name imprinted on the ring remind me that I am Christ’s and He is mine. But, it also brings me hope and assurance that one day a Godly guy will replace that ring with his own ring of promise. Until that day, I will be wearing this ring, knowing that God will light my path before me as my love relationship with Him deepens. I know that as I pursue God with my whole heart, He will bring you into my life in His timing. As I am in this valley of broken heartedness, I know that He will use this time to mature my identity
in Christ, develop a deep level of trust and reliance on Him, and completely restore my heart. As I eagerly await the day you come into my life, I desire to embrace all that God has in store for me in singleness. I am also striving to become a Proverbs 31 woman, because I want to prepare for the Godly marriage I yearn for. Trusting God
with my heart and my life, I have given him the pen to my love story. I cannot wait to experience the beautiful, romantic and joyful story God has in store for us. Praying for you

kisskisskiss your future wiffy kisskisskiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Future Husband by Alfred200825(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Na wa ooh
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Too long I didn't read.
Re: Dear Future Husband by Cholls(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2014
My brother what can I say cool and cheer's to that wink
Re: Dear Future Husband by lomaxx: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2014
I hope you'll write the same letter 5 years after marriage
Re: Dear Future Husband by tspun(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2014
interesting,

but please kindly make it readable for those lazy readers
Re: Dear Future Husband by Dani9ce(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Ohh I'm touched. Lovely write up
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Too long I didn't read.
smhing
Re: Dear Future Husband by iamsolomon(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2014
cheesy oh..my dear.. thanks for d letter...I'll read it wen I'm less busy..
Re: Dear Future Husband by chimerase2: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Man marrying man undecided
Pinky and brain has taken over the world embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband by troy20(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2014
O chim!
Re: Dear Future Husband by Bantino(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Letter to my future kids; Letter to my future husband- Only from Ggrin.... Did u write the letter to future wife on fp too?
Re: Dear Future Husband by jnrbayano(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
ggrin,

Your dp confirms that there's a "he"(boo) in your life and you love him too.

Why insinuate with your write-up that you are single?

smiley
Re: Dear Future Husband by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can you summarise this story... ?...because it is beyond my comprehension
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin speechless grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by constance500: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Give it up for ggrin, the mastermind behind this long epistle grin

Back to the thread, me I have just few words for my future wife which goes

Dear future wifey,

God punish your present boy lover. grin

Yours faithfully
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is serious grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Bantino:
Letter to my future kids; Letter to my future husband- Only from Ggrin.... Did u write the letter to future wife on fp too?
no smiley
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2014
jnrbayano:
ggrin,

Your dp confirms that there's a "he"(boo) in your life and you love him too.

Why insinuate with your write-up that you are single?

smiley
am not the owner of that top shockedshockedshocked,am still looking for my Johnny cheesycheesy
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2014
constance500:
Give it up for ggrin, the mastermind behind this long epistle grin

Back to the thread, me I have just few words for my future wife which goes

Dear future wifey,

God punish your present boy lover. grin

Yours faithfully

grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
grin speechless grin
cheesy
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
grin
am free gringringrin
Free like a bird tonguecheesy
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
am free gringringrin
Free like a bird tonguecheesy
lols thank god for you if you like no behave the next ban na 99yrs grin

Good morning
Re: Dear Future Husband by Mprex(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Ggrin, what about the 9.6inches dickkk?undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:
Ggrin, what about the 9.6inches dickkk?undecided
too smallangry
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
lols thank god for you if you like no behave the next ban na 99yrs grin

Good morning
grin

good evening smiley
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
cheesy
lols did you like it
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
grin

good evening smiley
which kind mumu time watch you dey use abi na us u dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.