Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

GMB The Face Of Deception. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB The Face Of Deception. (2892 Views)

4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com / (the Video) / GEJ Vs. GMB: The Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2014
He can only fool the feeble minds, as for us we know the truth.

Abeg who hang this cloth on this stick?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by major466(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Buhari looks very odd.

1 Like

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2014
major466:
Buhari looks very odd.
Terribly odd, a grandpa that should be eating gworo in his house.

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2014

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2014

3 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Firefire(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
how do I look ? grin

3 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by chamboy(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Nice

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by major466(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
GovWahala:

grin grin grin
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by bloodyasssasin: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2014
GovWahala:

grin
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2014
Wow where and when was that picture of Buhari in business suit taken?
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1886655_10302423102038980208689822122722916798950929n_jpgddfbeae27c3893bf1929bb828e87578c

Only a creature from the pit of hell will hate Buhari's appearance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
major466:
Buhari looks very odd.

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2014

President Jonathan is number ONE from behind grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

President Jonathan is number ONE from behind grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:
Meanwhile.... grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/KktIBZD-oIaTiGPU7X5NBe4ctAjOC66fYLs8L679OpHVO9cc-GOAqmOb6r8r93fzFU4l54DAS1NITezDNNXnIHMVJW0=w426-h240-n[/img]
An average APC supporter is daft!

Take a look at this pix and tell me if the difference is not clear, Buhari's face as hate, wickedness and Evil written all over, but GEJ the humble president looking great as ever.
As stricken as buhari's face looks is the level of the congility his brain has also suffered. And u expect me to vote such to lead this great country? God forbid!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
GovWahala:

Take a look at this pix and tell me if the difference is not clear, Buhari's face as hate, wickedness and Evil written all over, but GEJ the humble president looking great as ever.
As stricken as buhari's face looks is the level of the congility his brain as also suffered. And u expect me to vote such to lead this great country? God forbid!

If you have ran out of new ideas like Jonathan, keep shut. Here is May 29th 2015 preview. If you are angered, I don't give a dam.

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by major466(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

Don't see anything wrong with the pic.

1 Like

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
major466:

Bros the disposition of Cluelessness is definite infecting you. You see nothing wrong in a Commander-In-Chief and President of the most powerful country in Africa, being like this. Chai, there is god ooo! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

If you have ran out of new ideas like Jonathan, keep shut. Here is May 29th 2015 preview. If you are angered, I don't give a dam.

Actually it's u that's out of idea, this picture u posted only showed the benevolence of President Jonathan to honour a man that does not deserve it, but just for peace to reign and the country to move forward he gave the Evil Being an award.

6 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
major466:

Bro, Same way I can't see anything wrong with the pix. So because he's a President he has to raise shoulders and tower over the lady to prove his place and authority? This goes to show what APShit plans to bring to play if given the opportunity to take power. Thank God we know better.

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
GovWahala:
Actually it's u that's out of idea, this picture u posted only showed the benevolence of President Jonathan to honour a man that does not deserve it, but just for peace to reign and the country to move forward he gave the Evil Being an award.

A golden fish cannot be hidden. Below is what Jonathan had to say about the General. Now show us what anyone has to say about the Zoologist.

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN

Every one can attest Buhari is a great man. Those that are speaking evil about him are just afraid of being held accountable for their corrupt practices.

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Imoy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Egift, I wonder wot will happen to u if Buhari Loses come 2015.
I am sure deactivating ur account won't be part of it

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
Nice
Is she his proposed running mate...hmm that will be nice...after two years, first female igbo president of Nigeria ... Great.. I support this combination.
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by egift(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Imoy:

Those that support Buhari do so because they want our beloved country to get back on its feet. Nobody is afraid of winning or losing. All everyone is asking is that Nigerians should freely make their Choice. Is that too much to ask?

Or you want Nigeria to remain on its knees in the pit while it take beating from Corruption and their thugs who are squandering all the resources while Nigerians suffer in plenty.

Jonathan has already made it official that Steal-Is-Not-Corruption, so it is not like he is hiding it again.

The Choice is very clear. (If it is about money, we all know those that looted and are sharing NNPC funds, Pension, Subsidy money, inflated contracts, Security votes, $1,000,000,000 loan, etc. If it is about money, it is easy to queue in and collect). But if Nigeria is developing and functioning, you don't have to know anyone to live as a Nigerian with all the benefits that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

A golden fish cannot be hidden. Below is what Jonathan had to say about the General. Now show us what anyone has to say about the Zoologist.

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN

Every one can attest Buhari is a great man. Those that are speaking evil about him are just afraid of being held accountable for their corrupt practices.
A great man that is bent on burning this country if he does not get power. Maybe u meant to say an evil man.

2 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by major466(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

Bros the disposition of Cluelessness is definite infecting you. You see nothing wrong in a Commander-In-Chief and President of the most powerful country in Africa, being like this. Chai, there is god ooo! cry cry cry
That's why I like GEJ. He's very calm and humble even in posture, unlike the other ones.
Those who humble themselves (GEJ) shall be exalted. But those who exalt themselves (APC) shall be demoted.
This is word of Wisdom. Meditate on it.

3 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Imoy:
When buhari loses come 2015 being a serial loser that he his. Egift and his fellow janjaweedians will crawl back into their holes and not raise their dirty heads again, except for their usually rants of being cheated - which always result into violence on the streets, maiming, killing and destruction

4 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by major466(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
GovWahala:

Bro, Same way I can't see anything wrong with the pix. So because he's a President he has to raise shoulders and tower over the lady to prove his place and authority? This goes to show what APShit plans to bring to play if given the opportunity to take power. Thank God we know better.
Exactly.
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry - Buhari

3 Likes

Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift I see you are on maximum overdrive shilling.

Pathetic!
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by GovWahala: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry - Buhari
grin grin Same thing that will still happen to him come 2015. He's a serial loser.
Re: GMB The Face Of Deception. by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
GovWahala:

grin grin Same thing that will still happen to him come 2015. He's a serial loser.

Inshall Allah, he will lose again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage Almost N*ked, Puts Legs Up / Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! / Is Senator Shehu Sani A Shia Muslim Follower Of Zakzaky's Islamic Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.