Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

It Was Going So Well...what Happened? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was Going So Well...what Happened? (457 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / 2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On! / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was Going So Well...what Happened? by davidjunny(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2014
There seems to be a new phenomenon of late whereby a first date seems to go extremely well and may well lead on to a second date and then all of a sudden it's over. Why would this happen when everything seemed so right? The chemistry was there, shared interests and the kissing was good too so what happened? I wish I had an answer to this one as it has happened to me a couple of times and each time it has left me pondering how many different variables are involved in making a successful relationship. I do however have some theories that may at least ease the pain of the rejection. Read more @ http:///UCIhse

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady To Show Me Love Exists / Ugandan Maid Jolly Tumuhiirwe Jailed For assaulting Toddler / Is This Name Romatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.