Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub (21112 Views)

Game Swap Nigeria / Abuja Ps4 Game Swap/sale / Ps4 Game Swap Or Sale.. Enugu & Neighbouring States.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2014
hey guys just wanted to create a place for Vita gamers to share ideas and views... And also for guys who want to swap games with others.. hope it will be cool

2 Likes

Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2014
November PS+ collection was not so bad... Escape Plan which was a fun puzzle game... The binding of Isaac rebirth which got me hooked for hours in its random generated puzzles... Hungry horde was not bad, fun zombie action... And finally Luftrausers which was a crazy pixel fun shooter, really got me trying over and over.... Which games did u guys enjoy in your Vita this November
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2014
I have Little Big Planet and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for swap in Owerri... At this point would accept any game for a swap
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Zammydagreat(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
I also av UMVC3 and unit 13 for swap,....willing to buy used from any seller ...location warri/benin
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by sammybrainy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello guys. I'll be having about 3 Psvita (wifi) consoles(for sale) at 25-30k to test the market.

Being Psvita owners, how vibrant do u think the market is for the consoles, game cards and memory cards?
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Mamode14(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Zammy am in warri I gat fifa14 abd injustice so can we swap....bro this ma number add me on whatsapp 08170724101 .....Up PS vita
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Mamode14(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Rando hw can I buy psp games from psn,cause I registered ma account with UK (£) pls help bro and thanks for this thread
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Mamode14(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sammy It's just that most
people prefer the psp to psvita cause hacking it
is a problem so bro just get good game cards
and you are good to go
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by sammybrainy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
@mamode14
Thanks a lot. I sell lots of PSPs, just thinking of moving to Vita for better profit. I can get good game cards as well,if that's what it takes to sell the Vita.

Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Mamode14(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sammy wia you base na bros,I dy waff

1 Like

Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by sammybrainy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
@mamode14
Lagos based
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Mamode14(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
sammybrainy:
@mamode14
Thanks a lot. I sell lots of PSPs, just thinking of moving to Vita for better profit. I can get good game cards as well,if that's what it takes to sell the Vita.
hw much do you sell your game cards
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by sammybrainy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mamode14:
hw much do you sell your game cards
Currently out of stock. Those pictured where purchased for a client.

Check prices below.

Tell me the ones most preferred.

PS. I'm testing the PSVita market

Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey vita owners... For those who want to buy psn cards or PS plus just contact me on 08105700193... US accounts only. Its cheaper buying games online than physical copies in Nigeria, as long as u have cheap fast internet like mtn night plan... Also don't miss the ongoing December sale on psn
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Check out my vita post for all about the vita..
https://www.nairaland.com/1861292/psvita-nigeria-psn-ps-all
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by dimdim001(m): 1:47am On Dec 10, 2014
randolphgow:
I have Little Big Planet and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for swap in Owerri... At this point would accept any game for a swap

Wld hv bin willing to swap ur Little Big Planet for my WipeOut:2048, but I stay in Lagos
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by crafteck(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Install games on your ps3,ps4 and ps vita...you can also get consoles with games installed or trade
prices vary,08094903803
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by XhainGibson(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please anyone who have psvita cartridge for sale should please contact me via whatsapp or call 08103365506....thanks
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Mamode14(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
crafteck:
Install games on your ps3,ps4 and ps vita...you can also get consoles with games installed or trade
prices vary,08094903803
oga can ƔoƱ hack the psvita or how D̲̅☺ ƔoƱ install games in it
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hey guys don't be scammed, Vita can't be hacked...what people do I simply make a back up f a memory card and then dump it to ur own memory card, meaning u won't be able to play online or get updates.... If u want vita games the best way is to buy directly from the psn store and download them to your memory card, once u buy a game u can delete and download again any time u want. Currently there is a huge sale for us vita games , check out the blog.us.PlayStation.com for details.... And please all vita users should get PS+ and enjoy 2 free games for a year for as low as 13k.... That's 24 games for 13k, when one physical game is between 5-10k..be wise

If you have a US psn account and need psn cards then contact 08105700193 on WhatsApp for more details.
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Psvita guys in Owerri, I still have Little Big Planet and Marvel vs Capcom for swap... Call 08105700193
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by sammybrainy(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
randolphgow:
Hey guys don't be scammed, Vita can't be hacked...what people do I simply make a back up f a memory card and then dump it to ur own memory card, meaning u won't be able to play online or get updates.... If u want vita games the best way is to buy directly from the psn store and download them to your memory card, once u buy a game u can delete and download again any time u want. Currently there is a huge sale for us vita games , check out the blog.us.PlayStation.com for details.... And please all vita users should get PS+ and enjoy 2 free games for a year for as low as 13k.... That's 24 games for 13k, when one physical game is between 5-10k..be wise

If you have a US psn account and need psn cards then contact 08105700193 on WhatsApp for more details.

You didn't mention the data required to download these games from PSN.
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2015
sammybrainy:

You didn't mention the data required to download these games from PSN.

Well let's see if I use mtn night plan and get 4.5 GB for 2500 then its still way cheaper... Plus its hard to get quality games for vita in hard copies... All the retailers have old games like unit 13, COD, Assins Creed and so on... Many cool games are not available.... And trust me nothing is cheaper than PS+. .. I mean u get 24 free games, sometimes more than that of some games where available for ps3 and vita... So it's much cheaper than physical games, especially in Nigeria since we don't have stores like BestBuy or GameStop
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by sammybrainy(m): 5:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2015
randolphgow:

Well let's see if I use mtn night plan and get 4.5 GB for 2500 then its still way cheaper... Plus its hard to get quality games for vita in hard copies... All the retailers have old games like unit 13, COD, Assins Creed and so on... Many cool games are not available.... And trust me nothing is cheaper than PS+. .. I mean u get 24 free games, sometimes more than that of some games where available for ps3 and vita... So it's much cheaper than physical games, especially in Nigeria since we don't have stores like BestBuy or GameStop

I use Etisalat sim that allows me to download data wort 1000gig in one hour for just 200 naira only provided the network is good. I downloaded three demos yesterday with 400 naira airtime,
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2015
A friend registered mine with south Africa so the prices are in rands and I don't know the price of one rand to naira
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Sholz10: 3:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Get your kool vita gamecards n psp consoles. Call Sholz on 08084616594 or 08171349806.
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by dimdim001(m): 3:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:

I use Etisalat sim that allows me to download data wort 1000gig in one hour for just 200 naira only provided the network is good. I downloaded three demos yesterday with 400 naira airtime,

U mean 1000MB...1024MB to be precise
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by dimdim001(m): 3:23am On Mar 18, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:
A friend registered mine with south Africa so the prices are in rands and I don't know the price of one rand to naira

Use www.xe.com to do any currency conversion u want
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
dimdim001:

U mean 1000MB...1024MB to be precise

No I mean when I recharge 200 naira it last for one hour within d one hour I can download data wort 200 gig provided the network is ok. If I want to go five hours I recharge 1k
Re: Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub by dimdim001(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:

No I mean when I recharge 200 naira it last for one hour within d one hour I can download data wort 200 gig provided the network is ok. If I want to go five hours I recharge 1k

Ahn ahn! Wich kain big lie b dis na!?!? 200GB in 1 hour! Dats like 3.3GB in 1mimute oo, dats 55MB per sec (Megabyte oo not Megabit), wich wld equate to 440mb/s speed...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Even for Yankee u no fit get dat kain speed! R u sure u knw d diff btw MB, GB & mb, gb

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 250 LATEST PS4 Games (.pkg) and hacking of Ps4 Consoles **ABUJA** / Ps3 Slim With Games For Sale / Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.