Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lionel Messi Is The Overall Top Scorer Of The Spanish League. ....... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is The Overall Top Scorer Of The Spanish League. ....... (568 Views)

Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti / Messi Just Ahead Of CR7 As 'world Best Goal Scorer' Of First / Nigerian Premier League (NPL) Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is The Overall Top Scorer Of The Spanish League. ....... by barcaboi(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Zarra was the top scorer of the Spanish league for close to 60 years. A feat he achieved in 1955 and which took 17years to achieve. Messi smashed that record with a hat trick against Sevilla; Breaking the record in just 10years at the age of 27. He has 253 goals while Zarra had 251.

“When I scored this goal (his first goal set up by Ronaldinho), I couldn’t imagine I
could break any record, let alone this one
previously held by the great Telmo Zarra,” he
wrote on his official Facebook page alongside
his first Barca goal against Albacete in May,

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Messi wrote his name into folklore by smashing the record with an exquisite freekick finding the too left corner, with the keeper colliding with the post. A

m.sports.ndtv.com/football/news/233485-lionel-messi-breaks-la-liga-record-with-hat-trick

(1) (Reply)

Betting Agent Advice / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Story / Copa Del Rey Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.