Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is This Morally Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Morally Right? (1001 Views)

Is Euthanasia (mercy Killing) a sin? / Is This Morally And Culturally Right / Is It Morally Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2014
Last week i was going out, i boarded a cab, on the way we were stuck in traffic. So i decided to buy lacasera, after drinking the lacasera i dropped the empty bottle inside the cab. Is it morally right to drop the plastic bottle inside the cab? or throw it on the road.

But on a second thought, i paid my fare in full, so i think that covers everything.
Re: Is This Morally Right? by BluStreak(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Laying it carefully on the cab floor is a better option since the cab didn't provide a bin which would have been more appropriate. Throwing it off the window is uncivilised and constitutes nuisance.

By the way grin did I make FTC? Hmmmmmm okay oooo.
Re: Is This Morally Right? by youngds: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2014
cheesy
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2014
You can only think of leaving your garbage in the taxi or throw it out of the window? undecided

What kind of mentality is that?

Take your garbage with you and put it in a garbage can. This is what good manners require you to do.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2014
BluStreak:
Laying it carefully on the cab floor is a better option since the cab didn't provide a bin which would have been more appropriate. Throwing it off the window is uncivilised and constitutes nuisance.

By the way grin did I make FTC? Hmmmmmm okay oooo.

Yea but don't you think the man might be old enough to be your dad. Cos i wouldn't try it in dad's car.
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:
You can only think of leaving your garbage in the taxi or throw it out of the window? undecided

Take your garbage with you and put it in a garbage can. This is what good manners require you to do.
Oh i see, then when i alight i should start meandering like a luna.tic searching for a trash can, huh? Maam this is nigeria.
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Oh i see, then when i alight i should start meandering like a luna.tic searching for a trash can, huh? Maam this is nigeria.

But you expect the cab driver to do it, right?
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
You put litter your bag and take it home/garbage bin with you to dispose of. . .if you dont have a bag to put it into and there are no garbage bins around (hard to beleive), then as a last resort you politely ask the driver if he minds disposing of it for you later. If he says, NO then you take your garbage with you.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Morally Right? by texanomaly(f): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

chaircover:
You put litter your bag and take it home/garbage bin with you to dispose of. . .if you dont have a bag to put it into and there are no garbage bins around (hard to beleive), then as a last resort you politely ask the driver if he minds disposing of it for you later. If he says, NO then you take your garbage with you.

Exactly!

Sup chaircover?
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
texanomaly:

Sup chaircover?

We dey
Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

But you expect the cab driver to do it, right?
I think my fare covers everything.
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Paulakosu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Last week i was going out, i boarded a cab, on the way we were stuck in traffic. So i decided to buy lacasera, after drinking the lacasera i dropped the empty bottle inside the cab. Is it morally right to drop the plastic bottle inside the cab? or throw it on the road.

But on a second thought, i paid my fare in full, so i think that covers everything.
In such a scenario, throwing the bottle on the road shouldnt be an option. That would be indiscipline.
Re: Is This Morally Right? by 2CatWoman: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
alexdellafonte:

So why did you open this thread?
Re: Is This Morally Right? by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 24, 2014
I mostly take La casera with gala, so if I don't have a bag I should carry the gala wrappers(cause I usually eat two) and the empty bottle, with my corporate dressing and be moving around

(1) (Reply)

Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan / Basic Informations About Specialty Cleaning / Janitorial Services In Nigeria / Pastor Got A 12-yr-old Pregnant, What Does The Church Do?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.