Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Abiola And The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abiola And The Bible (1457 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abiola And The Bible by nonsoyoungprof: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2014
did abiola really payed for the bible to be destroyed,.....I have searched and searched on google but getting no positive answer....please can someone tell us history.
Re: Abiola And The Bible by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
I heard the rumour too
Re: Abiola And The Bible by haffaze777(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
I heard the rumour too

Nigeria and rumour going hand in hand,what has Abiola had to do with bible?y would he destroy it?is bible DAT powerful to do any human being any harm?Africa and did mentality

(1) (Reply)

Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed / 13 Reasons Why I Am A Muslim – Emmanuel Adebayor / The Dearth Of Compassion In Pentecostal Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.