Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? (2105 Views)

Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by switch47(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2014
http://www.akinov..com/2014/11/olamide-vs-phyno-which-is-better-rapper.html

OLAMIDE:

Olamide Adedeji aka Olamide hails from Bariga, Lagos State. A rapper and hip hop star, he delved into music in 2000 and in 2010, performed at the Hip Hop World Awards. A gradu­ate of Mass Communication from Tai Solarin University of Education, Olamide dropped his debut album entitled, Rapsodi, in 2011, with the lead single, Eni Duro, topping the charts on many radio stations. Today, he has done collabos with the likes of D’banj, 9ice and Wizkid to mention a few. In 2012, he dropped his follow up album, YBNL, which featured multiple guest appearances from Tiwa Savage, Da­vido, Reminisce and Dammy Krane. In 2013, it was double joy for Olamide when he inked a mouth-watering deal with Guinness Nigeria Plc. He was equally appointed a brand ambassador for telecoms giant, Etisalat.

PHYNO:

Music producer turned-recording artiste, Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike aka Phyno, is a rap­per, songwriter and performer. While in school, his friends christened him Phyno, which was coined from the word phenomenon. Thanks to his hit track, Man of the Year, which carved a spot for him among Nigeria’s galaxy of stars. An indigene of Anambra State, Phyno was born and bred in Enugu and studied Public Administration at the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu. While in sec­ondary school, he developed interest in music production and dumped his childhood ambition of becoming a pilot. As a music producer, he worked with the likes of J. Martins, Flavour, Timaya and Ruggedman to mention a few. And as a recording artiste, he has done a couple of collaboration with popular acts including Olamide and dropped several hit songs includ­ing the most recent, Alobam, Man of the Year, Anam Achikwanu, and Ghost Mode.

http://www.akinov.com/2014/11/olamide-vs-phyno-which-is-better-rapper.html

Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by speakthetruth: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by switch47(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Personaly i think Olamide is better because it is easier for people who do not understand Yoruba to still enjoy his Music ...... YBNL Nation. this is not to take anything away from phyno who is equally talented. Alobam !! LOL i love them both but i wish i understood the igbo language. one love to the great rappers from all over Naija. #RESPECT follow me on twitter @akinovprime cheers guys
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by xtianchris(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Both are dope.. Can't say who's better
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by switch47(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2014
FRONT PAGE THINGS !!
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by Truth24(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Now its not between Olamide and Da'grin again......
Very soon it will be Olamide vs Sarkodie...
Sha I still go for Olamide @post.... I enjoy his raps alot though I don't understand Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by switch47(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dagrin was a phenomenon in a world of his own better than the two above. believe me
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by danakins(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Olamide #YBNL #baddest guy ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
compare phyno to slow dog, ruffcoin nd splash first b4 u compare him to olamide...evn m.i cant compare him self to olamide
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by baski92(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
E no possible to compare posse cat and lion na.... Phyno no fit withstand the Baddest Guy Ever Lived
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
una no de tire
Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by Alexsmith20(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eziokwu okwa Phyno all the way....AloBam!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? by seankafor(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
kestolove95:
compare phyno to slow dog, ruffcoin nd splash first b4 u compare him to olamide...evn m.i cant compare him self to olamide
u have little or no clue of what u re typing

(1) (Reply)

Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome... Omar / How Floyd Mayweather Ordered £1 . 5 M Bugatti In 12 Hours From Nigerian Dealer / Weed Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.