Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) (11616 Views)

We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by rigarmortis: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
A7:

Incident as such won't happen in the next polls because we now have a strong opposition party to boycott the bloody bastards and their party,

Do you even know the meaning of boycot or do you just like using big words?......

APC boycots PDP or the election?....if they boycot the election, glory be....if you meant PDP then please explain, or did you mean...BOY-CUT, now we know thats what they are good and and no more needs to be said on that, their actions have spoken louder than their words, which is loud enough........the alsatians and doberman and pitbulls plus Apes and primates are soaked in blood.....i did not say it was buhari that said so.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by MeAboki(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

You call these propaganda?

You must be living in a delusional world

"Facts"is a bitter pill you need to swallow

Evidence is a bastardgrin
Buhari is a terrorist.

Gej till 2019
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

The difference between a rational brain and a mindless irrational brain is that the rational one would systematically question and analyse; while an irrational one would assume or accept without questioning - no need guessing which one you got.
Where in the article did it pin point Buhari responsible?

Oh, well continue exposing your bigotry and ignorance.

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
ademega:
If u were a military man , let say a top officer for that matter and just one man on your street threatened to make your life miserable , and the man make good his threat . Who is to blame ? Do you think the military man has any excuse whatsoever not to give the ordinary man more than what he bargain for ?

You just talking of a personal millitary man here

Gej as a CinC of a nation with large populations cant just doing it knowing that it may cause more disaster because

Buhari's loyalist will cause more mayhem and endager the lives of more populations

So its better not to cause futher damages

Gej is working so hard for a one Nigeria

But buhari and apc are jeopardizing his effort.

But we the good nigerian say

Gej till 2019
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

Many have gone: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[b]

Who killed Engr. Funsho Williams

Who killed Otunba dipo dina in Ogun State - ACA

Who killed Toyin Hamzat
{The former chairman of Ikeja local Government and a strong member of the Action Congress of Nigeria who was rumored to be preparing to contest for the governorship position of his state under the ACN platform but was gunned down on his way to Aiyepe in Ogun State}.

who killed Otunba Ismail
{Another chieftain of the ACN and a strong loyalist of Aremo Olusegun Osoba who was warming up to contest for the Chairmanship of Ogun waterside local government against the desire of the sitting governor was mysteriously killed in a motor accident while returning from Abeokuta.

Who killed Yomi Bamgbose
{Another strong supporter of Aremo Olusegun Osoba who was murdered in cold blood right in the capital city of Abeokuta}

Who killed the Vice chairman of the ACN in Ipokia local government of Ogun State

{He was slaughtered in the middle of the night by some yet to be identified hoodlums}

The blood of the fallen Heroes in Yoruba Land and all over Nigeria in the name of politics is crying for vengeance.

Many were killed for some to claim relevance but GOD is the JUDGE who has the final says.

BECAUSE the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil. - HB Eccl 8:11[/b]
Buhari killed all of them. grin
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
MeAboki:

The difference between a rational brain and a mindless irrational brain is that the rational one would systematically question and analyse; while an irrational one would assume or accept without questioning - no need guessing which one you got.

Tell me who's poster this guy is carring then we can talk about propaganda.

Evidence is wickedgrin

Buhari is a blood sucking demon

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Lurcky(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
A7:
Those consumed in the riot connive with pdp cabal to rig the elections, and majority of the people affected are northerners and Muslims.

Iidiot.....that's the stuff some APC people are made of (Violence), they just use youths as sacrifices for their political rascals

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by SirBlack999(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
This people are ba*barians till God knows when

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Buhari killed all of them. grin

They all belongs to the ruling party in their states and were killed unjustly within their own coven. angry
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by franugo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dont undastand. How is it buhari's fault?? Is it that buhari paid them 2 kill the corpers abi wetin d op dey yarn
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lurcky:

Iidiot.....that's the stuff some APC people are made of (Violence), they just use youths as sacrifices for their political rascals

Tell me if buhari will risk his son's life like this?

I just pity those youths because they will rot together in hell with buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Tell me who's poster this guy is carring then we can talk about propaganda.

Evidence is wickedgrin

Buhari is a blood sucking demon
Okay you have a picture of him carrying a poster. Where's the most important picture, the one where he kills the Corper?
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:
I dont undastand. How is it buhari's fault?? Is it that buhari paid them 2 kill the corpers abi wetin d op dey yarn

Buhari gingered them to cause violence so he is 100% to be blamed

I think this will clear your doubts
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/

Read it well
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Okay you have a picture of him carrying a poster. Where's the most important picture, the one where he kills the Corper?

Bro read this.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Sometimes you can't just run away from Evidence; D
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:
Leave that fool. If GEJ lost the 2011 elections and we Southerners felt cheated, rioted, attacked and killed some Northern Corpers on our own accord, would it be fair to say GEJ is a Murderer and is responsible for the killings??

I'm glad some Nigerians are wiser than this propaganda no matter the angle these fools bring it from.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by okiezman(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Apc....but why? #crying
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Lurcky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Tell me if buhari will risk his son's life like this?

I just pity those youths because they will rot together in hell with buhari

Don't mind those peeps, they re as lusty as dogs for power and check this out "They can't win that presidency"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Leave that fool. If GEJ lost the 2011 elections and we Southerners felt cheated, rioted, attacked and killed some Northern Corpers on our own accord, would it be fair to say GEJ is a Murderer and is responsible for the killings??

I'm glad some Nigerians are wiser than this propaganda no matter the angle these fools bring it from.

You are just assuming if gej lost which he didn't.
Stop hallucinating bro and just swallow the facts like chloroquine tablet.

Btw south east/south south cause voilence ?
They are not known for that ok?

I guess the pics below is propaganda

Buhari is a blood sucker

Apc is boko haram
Gej till 2019

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lurcky:

Don't mind those peeps, they re as lusty as dogs for power and check this out "They can't win that presidency"

Gbam

Happy sunday bro
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by chacoonder(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Tell me whose poster is this guy in the picture carring?

Evidence is staring at you.

Facts do hurts sometimes.

Happy sunday

Gej till 2019
..@Op,..You claimed buhari's loss in 2011 election brought about the death of these two beautiful young men,well,thank God you didn't say he (buhari) gave those bloodsuckers the order..but have u forgotten that Jonathan's weakness and negligence brought about the death of over 21,000 people in d north east (yobe,borno,adamawa) alone and about 600 in Niger State and Abuja...and numbers are still counting..so next time when u r paid to slander anybody, think and re-think before u start pouring out any rubbish from your fish brain.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
chacoonder:
..@Op,..You claimed buhari's loss in 2011 election brought about the death of these two beautiful young men,well,thank God you didn't say he (buhari) gave those bloodsuckers the order..but have u forgotten that Jonathan's weakness and negligence brought about the death of over 21,000 people in d north east (yobe,borno,adamawa) alone and about 600 in Niger State and Abuja...and numbers are still counting..so next time when u r paid to slander anybody, think and re-think before u start pouring out any rubbish from your fish brain.

Who gingered those youths to do that

Read
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/

Buhari caused those bombings remember bombing became a regular stuff after he lost in 2011

Bro we all the truth so why twisting just to suit us.

Buhari is a terrorist i repeat.

Gej till 2019
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Lurcky(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
MeAboki:

Who is the bigot now, can't u see the link?
Indirectly you have categorized urself as an irrational mind. Lemme enlighten you: there was a link and you didn't bother to check the link, see dates and browse for inquiries, instead u start throwing insults. What a dumb brain I think that is.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Lurcky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Gbam

Happy sunday bro

The best of it man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by wilxz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
At this age, you would think people will start reasoning well and rational.
You pick up the pictures of dead people on the internet, put up an irrational write up, because of cheap political points. Even if you are being paid as an online political agent. Can't u have a conscience and allow the dead to rest in peace.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

You are just assuming if gej lost which he didn't.
Stop hallucinating bro and just swallow the facts like chloroquine tablet.

Btw south east/south south cause voilence ?
They are not known for that ok?

I guess the pics below is propaganda

Buhari is a blood sucker

Apc is boko haram
Gej till 2019
You're finally realizing you have no point. Yes I'm just assuming...so answer my question, would it be fair/logical to call GEJ. a Murderer if that happened?
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Who gingered those youths to do that

Read

Buhari caused those bombings remember bombing became a regular stuff after he lost in 2011

Bro we all the truth so why twisting just to suit us.

Buhari is a terrorist i repeat.

Gej till 2019

When Abiola died, there was serious rioting in some parts of Lagos. Yoruba, mostly, thugs began attacking and looting any shop that belonged to an Hausa.

Please, was it the late Abiola that told them to do that? I don't understand how a rioter carrying the picture of a politician implicates the said politician.

Maybe, if you can show us how the protester bearing the picture of the general killed the said corps member, we might believe you.

And, if Buhari is really behind BH, may he and his family languish and die in pains.

But if he is not a sponsor of BH, may those who blindly call him a sponsor of BH and their families languish and die in great pains, AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
assfreak:

When Abiola died, there was serious rioting in some parts of Lagos. Yoruba, mostly, thugs began attacking and looting any shop that belonged to an Hausa.

Please, was it the late Abiola that told them to do that? I don't understand how a rioter carrying the picture of a politician implicates the said politician.

Maybe, if you can show us how the protester bearing the picture of the general killed the said corps member, we might believe you.

And, if Buhari is really behind BH, may he and his family languish and die in pains.

But if he is not a sponsor of BH, may those who blindly call him a sponsor of BH and their families languish and die in great pains, AMEN.
GBAM!!
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ademega(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
What u are trying to say now is that , Jonathan should be looking and the whole country run down by bokoharam in his bid to have a one Nigeria That is not logical
bloodyasssasin:

You just talking of a personal millitary man here

Gej as a CinC of a nation with large populations cant just doing it knowing that it may cause more disaster because

Buhari's loyalist will cause more mayhem and endager the lives of more populations

So its better not to cause futher damages

Gej is working so hard for a one Nigeria

But buhari and apc are jeopardizing his effort.

But we the good nigerian say

Gej till 2019

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
assfreak:

Read this

Explain this pics

Then we can talk about abiola being denied by the military regime against the peoples wishes.

You guys should learn how to get facts right nextime because you can never justify those corpers killed.

Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Read this

Explain this pics

Then we can talk about abiola being denied by the military regime against the peoples wishes.

You guys should learn how to get facts right nextime because you can never justify those corpers killed.

Buhari is a terrorist

If he is a terrorist, may his end and those of his wife and children be miserable and shameful, amen.

But if he is not, may your end and that of your family be miserable and shameful, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You're finally realizing you have no point. Yes I'm just assuming...so answer my question, would it be fair/logical to call GEJ. a Murderer if that happened?

If it happens i will strongly call Gej a terrorist but it can never happen because Gej is kind and gentle unlike the terrorist buhari.

You see you are the one pointless here because you're still halucinating like a kid.
"If it happens" i call this imagination

I deal with raw facts bro

Have a nice day
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
assfreak:

If he is a terrorist, may his end and those of his wife and children be miserable and shameful, amen.

But if he is not, may your end and that of your family be miserable and shameful, amen.

Oops he is a terrorist and will die a terrorist

What about this : The blood of those innocent corpers will forever hunt him and his supporters

Remember it's

Gej till 2019

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

If it happens i will strongly call Gej a terrorist but it can never happen because Gej is kind and gentle unlike the terrorist buhari.

You see you are the one pointless here because you're still halucinating like a kid.
"If it happens" i call this imagination

I deal with raw facts bro

Have a nice day
Why would you call GEJ a terrorist?
Did he give me orders to kill in protest? I killed on my own accord so why would GEJ be blamed for my sins?

I'm waiting for your answer. Your folly must be exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno / Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / Agitation For Biafra, Setback For Igbo Presidency —moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.